• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rau Le Creuset

Should I be worried that I haven't received my e-mail yet? I ordered it on the first day so I assume everything should be in order, but I've got a little nagging feeling in the back of my head. Especially since some people have already gotten theirs.

axel95

Awards
Should I be worried that I haven't received my e-mail yet? I ordered it on the first day so I assume everything should be in order, but I've got a little nagging feeling in the back of my head. Especially since some people have already gotten theirs.
Stupid question, but have you checked your spam folder? That's were mine was.

Rau Le Creuset

Yeah, I checked. It wouldn't come up as spam for me I don't think. The order confirmation email didn't show up as spam.

Edit: False alarm, It has arrived!

Last edited:

Narxus

There's actually a high chance that we will get them early. People on the west coast and beyond have already recieved theirs. Also, the only reason they were "held" yesterday is because it was Thanksgiving, and postal service doesn't run on that holiday.

I just realized that perhaps you guys live in Europe... -_-

If so, you may disregard this post. :)

I am certainly not against being wrong with this one, I just remember my friend who works at GameStop talking about how much trouble they get in when they release games early. I guess it's different with postal pre-orders or something. All I know is that the shipping tracker thingy is saying that mine is already in my town. Maybe this means I'll be getting it tomorrow :D That would definitely be awesome

EDIT: Oh wait, UPS doesn't deliver on the weekends, does it? DAMN!!!

Last edited:

AstralEdge

Hey has anyone else gotten this early??! so i woke up about an hour ago and found a box my roomate just left on the floor by the counter opened it and found my collectors edition!!

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
maybe, from a scalper.

I didn't care about any collector's edition since I need to be sure I can get my hands on teh PS3 first (No use getting game if you can't play it) so I'm going for the not-collector's edition soon as I can get my brother to bring that upstairs!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Welp, mine came today. But it shall stay sealed in its box until my final project is over with this semester =(

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Feelin' kinda anxious that I still don't have the shipping email and so many people are already getting their copies delivered.

wolfshadow

Is there any chance that I can still buy it online? u_u

Same here, I've been non-stop looking since the beginning of last week. And people on ebay are being to expensive for it. *sighs*

I guess the only way to try and get a new one on ebay will probably be sadly after the release date.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Looks like mine will be arriving tomorrow but I still have yet to 100% complete 1.5 so I don't think I'm gonna open it till Xmas (yes a long time, I know), because I need to force myself to 100% 1.5...too many playthroughs...thank you for the new trophies in 2.5!!!

Blue Firework

Awards
Feelin' kinda anxious that I still don't have the shipping email and so many people are already getting their copies delivered.

I haven't gotten my shipping email yet either and it's not in my spam. I emailed them on Thursday and got a response from them on Friday saying that it hasn't been shipped yet and I will get a shipping email in the next few days. If I don't get one tomorrow I will call them.

I know on their website they said that they would try to get it to us by December 2nd, and I was ok with not receiving it on that day if that was the first day they were delivered, but with all of the early deliveries I am upset that I probably won't have it until Thursday or Friday now.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I feel the same as someone who has also yet to receive a shipping email. My concern though, is that they might have accidentally cancelled my order (I placed two orders, then cancelled the first one shortly after making the second).

Literally everyone else I know in the area has received their copies days ago, so I'm not really sure what's going on.

BagelBreath

Awards
I got mine today!
Haven't opened it yet, will probably do it tmrw if I have time to play.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I have yet to receive my shipping/tracking info as well. Oh how my little kingdom heart worries.

Edit- Haderp, check your spam Cosmic!
Looks like I'll get mine tomorrow. They changed from USPS to UPS. $10 for shipping UPS ground is too much for a product that weighs 2 lbs.

Last edited:

Blue Firework

Awards
I finally got my email confirmation today! It ended up in my spam folder about 30 minutes ago. It also says that the game will probably be delivered today through UPS. I wish everyone else luck in getting their confirmation email. Hopefully the day you get it will be the day you receive the game also!!!

axel95

Awards
Mine just got delivered! Now I just have to wait for my university to process the package, which usually takes about a hour. This is excruciating.

wolfshadow

hmmm, i'm starting to get the feeling that the collector's edition is out of the question. Probably just go ahead get the regular editiong or something, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back