• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethany Frye

Website
www.youtube.com
When I went to preorder it in November they were already sold out, so I'll have to order it online from someone who bought it. It'll be more expensive but still worth it in my opinion!

wolfshadow

When I went to preorder it in November they were already sold out, so I'll have to order it online from someone who bought it. It'll be more expensive but still worth it in my opinion!

Ya, it's either that or just get the regular. One thing that I was almost tempted to do, only becuase I almost jumped the gun on it. Was that one person was selling the ce steelbook case, and at the time i thought it was the whole thing (it was about 120.00 for it).But then come to find out he was selling each item from the ce individually. So just be careful if you decide to go to ebay after the release date.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I really wish I'd been able to get my hands on it. But its ok. Im happy to buy both copies for my friend; even if it makes me broke. Perhaps ill wrap her presents with the comics section of the Sunday paper :3

Narxus

I really wish I'd been able to get my hands on it. But its ok. Im happy to buy both copies for my friend; even if it makes me broke. Perhaps ill wrap her presents with the comics section of the Sunday paper :3

You mean there's another type of wrapping paper?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Just out of curiosity, to anyone who received their 2.5 CE in the mail, was the box terribly damaged? I received mine today (a day early, YAY!) but the outerbox was bent, crushed, and smashed on most sides and on all the top corners.

If anyone has this problem, Square Enix has been getting a lot of reports of poorly arrived outer boxes and should be replacing them if you make an order (which I did almost immediately) so hope is not all lost. I know it's only an outer box, but for $100 and display purposes, I would think most would want their outer box squeaky clean!!!

Dark Wing

Awards
Just out of curiosity, to anyone who received their 2.5 CE in the mail, was the box terribly damaged? I received mine today (a day early, YAY!) but the outerbox was bent, crushed, and smashed on most sides and on all the top corners.

If anyone has this problem, Square Enix has been getting a lot of reports of poorly arrived outer boxes and should be replacing them if you make an order (which I did almost immediately) so hope is not all lost. I know it's only an outer box, but for $100 and display purposes, I would think most would want their outer box squeaky clean!!!
mine wasn't too badly beaten up, not enough to go thru the trouble of trying to get it replaced, but one of the bottom corners was mashed in enough that the bottom flap won't stay in. they definitely didn't do a great job packing them. the box mine was in was just big enough for the CE box leaving no room to protect it incase the shipping box got crushed or cut. that happened with my Tales of Xillia 2 CE and the whole corner got smashed in including the box that the figurine was packed in inside of the CE box :mad:

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
That sounds bad. Square is gonna hurt because of all us collectors out there. This means theyll hafta make more cases...Are they having you ship the game back for an entirely new one? Doesnt seem sensible to just ship the box.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Just got my CE!

The front of the box was a little bit bent. Nothing too bad, and the contents are all fine.

Kind of funny looking at the manuals in this CE compared to the manuals that came with the Collector's Pack.
CP has full-color manuals with story, character bios, in-depth descriptions of the HUD, menus and controls.
CE just has warranty info, instructions about Trophies and a button layout that only applies to one game per ReMIX (KHFM for 1.5, and BbSFM for 2.5).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
mine wasn't too badly beaten up, not enough to go thru the trouble of trying to get it replaced, but one of the bottom corners was mashed in enough that the bottom flap won't stay in. they definitely didn't do a great job packing them. the box mine was in was just big enough for the CE box leaving no room to protect it incase the shipping box got crushed or cut. that happened with my Tales of Xillia 2 CE and the whole corner got smashed in including the box that the figurine was packed in inside of the CE box :mad:

Sadly I feared this would happen but the only place I could have gotten the CE from was online (had I known it was sold at the launch event, I would have asked one of the staff members to buy me one and reimbursed them and then some for their trouble since it would be mint condition).

I've heard horror stories far worse than mine about SE shipping with games (their figures are well packaged though last time I ordered from them and I plan to get Sora and Roxas PAK from them so they better be well packaged lol).

That sounds bad. Square is gonna hurt because of all us collectors out there. This means theyll hafta make more cases...Are they having you ship the game back for an entirely new one? Doesnt seem sensible to just ship the box.

They said they'd figure it out, I would hate for them to just ship the box but mine is pretty messed up (almost tore at a spot) so if they just ship the box I'd be happy enough with that :)

axel95

Awards
So either my school's mail room or UPS screwed up. The UPS tracker told me it was delivered yesterday, but after a few hours of not getting an email notification from the school (usually takes an hour for them to process), I went down to the mail room and asked about it. I gave them the tracking number, they said it was registered as delivered, but after looking for it, the worker determined it wasn't there. I hope it just got left on the truck. The mail room was closed all of last week for Thanksgiving, so a ton of stuff was delivered and processed yesterday. I'm going to run back down in a little bit to see if anything has changed. The same thing happened to me last year with a package of food my mom sent up. I never got a notification about it and they ended up sending it back. I'm not going to let that happen with this! I'm pretty pissed off right now.

Narxus

Just got mine, and I must say it is downright beautiful. The case is awesome, the artbook is awesome, and the plushie is just so darn adorable. I love it :3 Also, the box was pretty much undamaged. The only thing wrong with it is the the bit of peeling from taking the seal off, so that's nice. I am so happy :)

axel95

Awards
Turns out that my CE was left on the truck yesterday. Just picked it up. My box is in pristine condition and everything was in it. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to finish the Re:CoM platinum.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
My boyfran just literally got his LE copy. I didn't know it came with special boxing, but now I can't wait to go home and find my CE waiting for me. *u*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So even though I placed my order with the right address, the zip code printed on my parcel was somehow incorrect and the package (which should have arrived on then 29th apparently if the address was printed correctly) is off in limbo somewhere :\

xXShadowHeartXx

I Know its crazy but i just heard about this today. and i was dead set on buying it that second. unfortunately they were out of stock. i need this collectors edition. is there any possibility they are making more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back