• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXShadowHeartXx

I Know its crazy but i just heard about this today. and i was dead set on buying it that second. unfortunately they were out of stock. i need this collectors edition. is there any possibility they are making more?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So even though I placed my order with the right address, the zip code printed on my parcel was somehow incorrect and the package (which should have arrived on then 29th apparently if the address was printed correctly) is off in limbo somewhere :\
God damn it, that really sucks D:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Never will I ship a game from a GameStop Store to home again. I could go to the mall and get it but since I pre-ordered/Bought and wanted it to be sent home. I got to wait until next week...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So even though I placed my order with the right address, the zip code printed on my parcel was somehow incorrect and the package (which should have arrived on then 29th apparently if the address was printed correctly) is off in limbo somewhere :\
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :C

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
My collector's addition was waiting or me when I got home from work, and tbh I wasn't super super impressed upon opening it up and came like this close to having buyer's remorse; then I realized I could fit every single KH game I own (which is every single KH game that has come out in the States) in this one box (even the casing for the old GBA CoM which as of today I don't even know if I still have the cartridge for) and that made it all worth it. Plus, I don't have to look at that loathsome excuse for the 2.5 cover art. :D

One thing I don't understand is the, erm, jacket for the art book. It doesn't really look like anything that belongs with a KH game (more Zelda appropriate I'd say). Plus, the artbook for 1.5 Remix didn't come with a jacket, so the complete lack of symmetry is irritating me. But I don't want to throw it out because it came with the collection. I know Square did this just to get under my skin.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
the complete lack of symmetry is irritating me.
Truer words were never spoken. I got my LE and the LE box is nice and all but it doesn't match the 1.5 LE box so I'm going to go insane. 8D

limit

Plus, I don't have to look at that loathsome excuse for the 2.5 cover art.

I'm not a fan of it either, but the simple fact that it's 2.5's cover art means I need to have it -- I've gotten over it, anyway. Not to mention the steelbook is even more ridiculously stupid because there's nothing denoting it's 2.5; the essentially complete lack of BBS characters infuriates me.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Truer words were never spoken. I got my LE and the LE box is nice and all but it doesn't match the 1.5 LE box so I'm going to go insane. 8D
Aside from the cover art and the fact that I have an attachment to this series which likely needs to be worked out in therapy, this was the other primary reason I chose to purchase the collector's addition in lieu of eating for a few months. Seeing the 2.5 LE and the 1.5 LE on my shelf next to one another would have been horrible. Now, I can just stick it all in a nice box where I don't have to see it and pretend everything matches up. That is, until KH3 comes along and ruins my life.

I'm not a fan of it either, but the simple fact that it's 2.5's cover art means I need to have it -- I've gotten over it, anyway. Not to mention the steelbook is even more ridiculously stupid because there's nothing denoting it's 2.5; the essentially complete lack of BBS characters infuriates me.
Both 1.5 and 2.5 have the cover art displayed inside the steelbook where the discs are placed and I only have to glance at it occasionally should I forget to will myself not to. I personally prefer that they used older art work for everything else in this box because I haven't been a fan of Shiro Amano's I mean Nomura's recent KH contributions, and the old stuff fills me with nostalgia. I rationalize the steel book in that it represents both 1.5 and 2.5, so it has a game and characters from each. TAV do get shafted, it's true, but at this point you can't fit the entire KH cast in one adequately expressive piece of art: that's what the 2.5 cover tried to do, and look what happened.

All that being said, I'd feel better about everything if this box didn't shoehorn another copy of 1.5 into my life (and a shadow plushy I'll probably just terrify one of my young cousins with as a surprise!Christmas gift), and if it had cost like $80.00. This was a greedy move on NESA's part, and I fell for it. I hope they're happy.

Cherryjuice

My CE is currently being packed. Which means they'll ship it today and it will be here tomorrow afternoon one day before the official release. I'm really hyped up right now and I only just woke up. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back