• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Birth by Sleep Screenshots Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pestilence

Awards
Still waiting for more info on resolution and framerate. 1080p should be mandatory for a PSP remaster. 60fps would be nice but I doubt they care about hitting that.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Have we seen the armors since the initial debut trailer? I'm starting to think they've been hiding them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Have we seen the armors since the initial debut trailer? I'm starting to think they've been hiding them.

Armor is worn near the end of the game and per-the-norm of their usual promotional habits, they don't show screenshots from the end. When they decide to promote the Final Mix materials in these games, they will probably show more screenshots with armor then since a lot of new content for BBS was in the Mirage Arena.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Holy crap Lea's hair looks delicious. I don't know why but I want to eat it. It looks like frosting or something. I'm excited for the BBS portion to not have those longish loading times hopefully.

bilko90

I'm so looking forward to this game, and 2.5 as a whole. December can not come quick enough. So what if i'm meant to be writing my dissertation at that point.

I have to admit that I'm somewhere in between Tinny and Sdog in that whilst I hope we something from KH3, I'm starting to worry recently that because 2.5 will be so heavily focussed on that we won't see 3 at all.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They're not bringing in capes. They spent time during the Square Enix Presents segment to explain this.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'll never understand the obsession over the capes. It only makes the LS>Batman comparisons hard to ignore. (especially after Nomura actually drew batman) >_<

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Holy crap Lea's hair looks delicious. I don't know why but I want to eat it. It looks like frosting or something. I'm excited for the BBS portion to not have those longish loading times hopefully.
You're a koala and he's your eucalyptus tree X'D

I'm just gonna let out a huge sigh of relief that the game looks as advertised. This actually means quite a bit to me. Not that the actual appearance of the game matters as much as the idea of 'lying' does. That just really irked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back