• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- contains a new secret movie!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antar

Awards
Thank you Goldpanner! This review was very interesting to read!

By the way, there are 'summary scenes' consisting of stills+text that play between cinematics that let you make sure of the plot developments, but this text is read out for you by King Mickey!

I'm just glad they are voiced by Mickey, this sounds awesome!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I like how the reviewer for BBS mentions Terra's eyelashes.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Hmm, so would you have to watch all the Re: Coded cutscenes in one sitting for this to be unlocked? I really doubt that it'll be unlocked no matter what.

Antar

Awards
Hmm, so would you have to watch all the Re: Coded cutscenes in one sitting for this to be unlocked? I really doubt that it'll be unlocked no matter what.

I don't think so. That would be very strange...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
dont think they gone add secret movie they didnt do that in days but i hope they do well be fun seeing new cutscenes

Um... sorry, but have you read the translated interview just a few posts above?

In the DS version of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded there was a secret movie that was a pull towards KH 3D [Dream Drop Distance], which is of course included in this title too. Furthermore, and this is between you and us, but if you look at all the cutscenes you'll see there's a second secret movie... It's a completely new cutscene of content that's a must-see for fans, so please check it out with your own two eyes!

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
ohh wait you meant recoded secret ending btw solo i thought secret movie like kh1fm roxas secret movie and kh2fm movie about TAV vs MX and vanitas thats secret movies like those 2 the one you pointing called secret ending not secret movie thats why i misunderstand lol

Last edited:

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
The 2.5 credits include images from Dream Drop Distance :wink:

tangledYay.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back