• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Featured in Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogeta24

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Featured in Famitsu!

Come on everyone, let's all be nice lol. KH 2.5 is approaching GET HYPED!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I always love seeing comparison shots!

Xemnas' face amused me, so I made it my avatar, but the resolution is terrible. :(
And a little smaller than expected, but that part I can live with.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I always love seeing comparison shots!

Xemnas' face amused me, so I made it my avatar, but the resolution is terrible. :(
And a little smaller than expected, but that part I can live with.

Comparison shots are the best, especially because it helps you realized how janky the original looked xD

He is so concentrated on HEARTS and RAGE. I think what makes it funnier is that he looks a lot like Terra right there and it makes the somewhat-bewildered look more hilarious.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Holey Moley! Yasue wasn`t kidding when he talked about the graphical improvements. The picture with Sora hugging Donald and Goofy is very adorable, and I think Sora`s eyes look particularly stunning.
I have waited for so long to get my hands on KH2FM, and I`m finally able to do it! :)

Antar

Awards

Those screens...I don't think I can survive until December. >.>

FangirlfromHell

Awards

I think my brain just died. December, why art thou so far away? I think the best thing about these scans is I have a new Xemnas expression to alter into blue-eyed Xemnas! I wish that instead of the entire segment fixating on KHII, that at least one page should have been for BBS.

After 2.5 all I need to be happy is an HD remaster of FFXII and some pizza. I've come to the conclusion that the best battles all go to Xemnas. I have the most fun anytime he is my opponent (granted I had to lv 100 Sora with Ultima to cream him in 1.5 XD).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think my brain just died. December, why art thou so far away? I think the best thing about these scans is I have a new Xemnas expression to alter into blue-eyed Xemnas! I wish that instead of the entire segment fixating on KHII, that at least one page should have been for BBS.

The good thing is that this gives us confidence that they'll have a BBS-exclusive feature later on!

Sdog

Awards

Goodness these screens look gorgeous, specially those graphics of SDG on the first page.

Gram

Banned
Awards
- In the latest promotional video of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX, we have been wondering about the two character illustrations, “Lost Masters”, and “On that land, darkness shall prevail and light will expire”. Is that KINGDOM HEARTS III?

Yasue: You are correct! In fact, the project of KINGDOM HEARTS III has been proceeding considerably. It was an excerpt of the beginning of the storyboard Nomura drew in the footage.

Hoping this means the bit in the trailer really is a scene of young Eraqus & Xehanort in kh3 rather than just a concept thing like kh3's trailer last year.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Kind of silly that they compared 2.5 to vanilla KHII in the Roxas screenshot. I guess that would make sense in Western territories, but Japan actually got Final Mix so it's likely they'll notice that isn't Roxas' Final Mix model.

Good to hear that KHIII seems to be progressing smoothly.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Eeyore: Oh dear, I'm in HD... Now everyone can see how pathetic I am in greater clarity than before...

Antar

Awards
They just couldn't take out the musical levels, could they?:mad:

Why would they remove a whole world from a game just because some people do not like the rhythm minigame? Also, you do know it's optional, right?

- Interesting. (laughs) Concerning the action, it looks like the Keyblade can transform. Nomura said there were also "ridiculous transformations".
Yasue: Yeah. (laughs) [omitted] in a world, the Keyblade can change into [omitted]. The Keyblade will also be reflected on the style of the world.

Why are there words omitted? Is Tai Yasue just flinging swears left and right? :p

(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Why are there words omitted? Is Tai Yasue just flinging swears left and right? :p

(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)(laughs)
I was wondering that, too. Maybe he figured what he said shouldn't be revealed yet?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It is information that is under wraps/under an NDA. It's pretty common to see omitted information in Japanese interviews.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hoping this means the bit in the trailer really is a scene of young Eraqus & Xehanort in kh3 rather than just a concept thing like kh3's trailer last year.
The KHIII part of the trailer is the start of KH3.

I was wondering that, too. Maybe he figured what he said shouldn't be revealed yet?
Because during the interview, he told them one of the worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3, which because they haven't revealed it yet, had to be omitted.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I love hearing about Yasue-san and Nomura-san's interactions with each other. They seem like they'd good buddies. It was Tai Yasue who talked about how he liked to prod Meow Wow in DDD, right?

Anyway, I really wish that that "priceless face of Nomura's" was somewhere on the web. LOL. I wonder if it was akin to how authors feel about seeing their characters brought to life via live action. I mean, it was just a graphical improvement, of course (so not nearly as big of a big deal), but still.

And Time to theorize about that last part now. If it was said in a funny context, perhaps they're talking about Tangled's world being in the game, and Sora can turn the Keyblade into a frying pan there? I'm just guessing, of course.

Also... I'm sort of surprised Yasue-san was worried he'd said too much about the KHIII teaser. I mean, it's pretty obvious that it's Eraqus and Xenahort when you see the drawings and stuff in the trailer. And it's also pretty clear that it happened in the past... I mean, it hasn't been confirmed, of course, but I thought they wanted us to put all of that together ourselves. Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back