• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Featured in Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Bqc847pCQAAs7-g.png

Pretty I guess.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm gonna withhold judgement until after I've seen true comparison screenshots. Square already gave us bullshots with 1.5

It's a wonderful spread though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I love hearing about Yasue-san and Nomura-san's interactions with each other. They seem like they'd good buddies. It was Tai Yasue who talked about how he liked to prod Meow Wow in DDD, right?

Yep, that was him! He doesn't seem to be very fond of Meow Wow, or if he is, he loves teasing it by poking it and putting it up against a Tyrant Rex.

Also... I'm sort of surprised Yasue-san was worried he'd said too much about the KHIII teaser. I mean, it's pretty obvious that it's Eraqus and Xenahort when you see the drawings and stuff in the trailer. And it's also pretty clear that it happened in the past... I mean, it hasn't been confirmed, of course, but I thought they wanted us to put all of that together ourselves. Hmm...

The silly thing is that it's actually not as obvious as we all thought! There are still many people who believe they're new characters or other individuals that aren't Xehanort or Eraqus.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yep, that was him! He doesn't seem to be very fond of Meow Wow, or if he is, he loves teasing it by poking it and putting it up against a Tyrant Rex.

That's me, too. Except I do it with Flowbermeow and Skelterwild. I mean, who doesn't love seeing a floral cat-dog creature being BFFs with a T-rex skeleton whose head can detach?

The silly thing is that it's actually not as obvious as we all thought! There are still many people who believe they're new characters or other individuals that aren't Xehanort or Eraqus.

Probably the reason why many still think that way is because they aren't as KH-literate as a multitude of us here? Also, perhaps it doesn't cross their minds that the sketches are of Xehanort and Eraqus... or that they are of someone's head to begin with since they are pretty faint.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm gonna withhold judgement until after I've seen true comparison screenshots. Square already gave us bullshots with 1.5

It's a wonderful spread though.

With what we saw at E3, these probably aren't bullshots at all. The graphics & model quality is way better than 1.5

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Probably the reason why many still think that way is because they aren't as KH-literate as a multitude of us here? Also, perhaps it doesn't cross their minds that the sketches are of Xehanort and Eraqus... or that they are of someone's head to begin with since they are pretty faint.

I think it's because they want it to be someone else, such as an older Sora and Riku for example. It doesn't seem to occur to them that it's actually an even that took place long before the series started because it would not involve characters they are currently more interested in.

Sdog

Awards
Yasue:Yeah. (laughs) [omitted] in a world, the Keyblade can change into [omitted]. The Keyblade will also be reflected on the style of the world.

Uh oh... looks like someone said a no no...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yasue:Yeah. (laughs) [omitted] in a world, the Keyblade can change into [omitted]. The Keyblade will also be reflected on the style of the world.
Reading over this, I realised I read it wrong.
It doesn't make sense to say the film name for a world, then say "in a world" after it, that makes no sense.
However, saying a character's name makes more sense. But they wouldn't omit Sora now would they? ;)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Reading over this, I realised I read it wrong.
It doesn't make sense to say the film name for a world, then say "in a world" after it, that makes no sense.
However, saying a character's name makes more sense. But they wouldn't omit Sora now would they? ;)
Riku. Riku. Riku. Riku. Riku.

If Riku isn't playable, I will flip out.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's gotta be Riku.

Please be Riku.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm more hype for it being Mickey if only because he hasn't been a true playable character yet (outside of KH2 and multiplayer). :D

Knowing the storyline of KH3 though, and 3D, it'd most likely be Riku though.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Guys, you're thinking about this wrong. It's not other playable characters... it's the other characters in your party! Donald and Goofy both have Keyblades now and have mastered them well enough to transform them! They omitted it so we don't know this amazing plot twist.

Rael_Oblivion

I'm adding my voice to the 'PLEASE let Riku be playable' crowd.
Also, if the Keyblade changes with the world, does that mean no more keychains other than the ones for the base keyblades? O.O
Or is it just for certain worlds and we'll get keychains for others? Hm...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also, if the Keyblade changes with the world, does that mean no more keychains other than the ones for the base keyblades? O.O
It just refers to transformations during battle, like how in Twilight Town it changes into two guns. Keychains will no doubt still play a part in the series.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We'll no doubt still receive Keychains. This is referring to Keyblade transformations, such as the dual pistols Sora used in the D23 Japan Expo trailer.

Edit: goddamnit joey

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Featured in Famitsu!

The picture of SDG hugging looks beautiful, but MY GOD JACK'S HANDS. KILL THEM WITH FIRE. Please fix those textures omg lol.

Rael_Oblivion

It just refers to transformations during battle, like how in Twilight Town it changes into two guns. Keychains will no doubt still play a part in the series.
Ah, right. I had forgotten about the gun thing. I just focused on the 'world' part. Thanks for clarifying, both of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back