• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Featured in Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm liking how 2.5 is looking. The pics of Sora, Donald, and Goofy on the first two pages are my favorite. I imagine soon they'll have a similarly sized spread with the last page or two being Re:Coded and the rest being BBSFM.

Gram

Banned
Awards
StopWhining.gif
=p

DC1682665.png

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol awww thas so sad. But is ok, the wait will be worth it. Plus with the avalanche of games we get come September it'll be even easier.

Fuck. Thanks for reminding me I will probably be failing my classes because I'll be too busy gaming. Too many games.

I have to prioritize. Pokemon, Persona Q, 2.5, and everything else will have to wait.

Sdog

Awards
diddly. Thanks for reminding me I will probably be failing my classes because I'll be too busy gaming. Too many games.

I have to prioritize. Pokemon, Persona Q, 2.5, and everything else will have to wait.

It's not fair how many games are coming out really... selfish devs not realizing all the lives they'll be distracting and inhabiting. Those beautiful and generous devs... Spring will be even worse!

Antar

Awards

Don't forget what Tai Yasue said during Square Enix presents: We are practically only waiting a month! :p

diddly. Thanks for reminding me I will probably be failing my classes because I'll be too busy gaming. Too many games.

The whole fourth quarter of this year will leave me broke and failing all of my classes -.-

It's not fair how many games are coming out really... selfish devs not realizing all the lives they'll be distracting and inhabiting. Those beautiful and generous devs... Spring will be even worse!

May be this is really the end of the world. A gaming apocalypse!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I can only hope they're trying out a closer release to prep for a possible worldwide KH3 release. I'd like to be able to browse the internet in peace without getting spoiled on KH3.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
May I ask something relating to KH2FM? I haven`t played KH2 for a really long time, but what I have heard the button mashing kind of ruins the games battle system. So in FM comes the Critical Mode difficulty, does this "fix" the battle system or make it more enjoyable? I finished DDD on Critical Mode a few weeks back, and it was pretty fun, expect the third last boss that Riku faced. :( I might also try critical on BBS now, since I only beat Ven`s story on Normal, and Aqua`s and Terra`s story on proud.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
May I ask something relating to KH2FM? I haven`t played KH2 for a really long time, but what I have heard the button mashing kind of ruins the games battle system. So in FM comes the Critical Mode difficulty, does this "fix" the battle system or make it more enjoyable? I finished DDD on Critical Mode a few weeks back, and it was pretty fun, expect the third last boss that Riku faced. :( I might also try critical on BBS now, since I only beat Ven`s story on Normal, and Aqua`s and Terra`s story on proud.

Yes, you could say it "fixes" it. You have to think more about dodging the enemy's attacks, rather than button mashing and taking any hit from the boss with relative ease. So there is actually a chance of dying. I think KH2, with critical mode, is incredibly fun, probably my favourite, especially when you hit the Organization data battles and the LS. They are so very fun :>

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ah, that`s good to hear. :) I think that the Demo shown at E3 really gives you an insight to KH2`s problems. In the boss fight at Beast Castle the player didn`t really have worry about taking damage, since the boss did very little. I was worried after this, but maybe Critical Mode is the answer to this problem.
Also was it that KH2 vanilla version didn`t have dodge roll ability? So I have seen that you can learn that from limit form. Is this true?

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Yes it is true.

In regular KHII you would learn "Quick Run" from Wisdom form in place of Dodge Roll, and the ability Dodge Roll was limited to a reaction command against the little bomb Heartless when they were about to blow up. (The reaction command can be activated when they have 3 seconds or less left before they blow up.)

With Limit form Sora could do some of his special abilities from KHI and Dodge Roll was implemented with them. Dodge Roll have more invincibility frames than Quick Run, so with good timing you can avoid an otherwise deadly attack. Quick Run is not useless however, as Sora can travel waaaaaaay longer distances with that than with Dodge Roll, so if you do not think you can time your escape from an attack with Dodge Roll just Quick Run out of attack range.

Yes both commands use the square button to activate, and it will probably take a little getting used to differentiate between the two.
*Tap button to Dodge Roll
*Press button for Quick Run (The longer you hold the button the further you travel.)

Woops, guess I ended up rambling a little, heh...
Hope that helps.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Yeah it did, thanks. I didn`t even remember what kind of dodge/evade move Sora had in KH2. Man, a 6 year gap really rusts ones memory. :)

Antar

Awards
It's actually 2 months since it's October 2nd and December 2nd.

I was referencing the joke he said during Sqaure Enix presents, not the time between JP and NA release dates. :p
I can't find the video on Youtube but he was basically saying that if you take away all of the time we sleep, eat, work, etc, we are left with only a month's wait. I thought it was really funny. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back