• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Final Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

With Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix releasing in less than a month in Japan, it's time for one final trailer to make its debut. Check out all the surprises the highly anticipated remaster has to offer!

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will arrive at North America on December 2nd 2014, Europe on December 4th 2014, and the PAL region on December 5th 2014!

Those interested in getting the Japanese version on October 2nd should check out this article where we have compiled a list of websites where you can order the game.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Source: Kingdom Hearts Twitter

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Agh, Passion is such a beautiful song. And even more so with some nostalgia sprinkled on.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
If they're blowing their load on a (GREAT) 2.5 trailer BEFORE TGS starts, there'll be nothing new to show at TGS from 2.5....
They said they wouldn't show FFXV, but they never said they wouldn't show...

Nevermind, don't read this.

Narxus

Soooooooo stoked! December really can't get here fast enough

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I just love that they chose the Xigbar battle to show off playable KH2 Mickey. Because... that's where I always saw him. Had a bad habit of going there early.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is the trailer that will be shown at TGS, you can bet on it.

Hearing Data Roxas and Ven back to back is the most depressing thing.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It looks so gorgeous on the TV, even with Youtube quality. Gah, I can't wait. Just 28 more days...

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Getting nostalgic just listening to Passion now... I am so glad that this game is nearly out! I am SO glad. I can't wait anymore.

Some things that stuck out to me while watching this:
The land of the Keyblade Graveyard looks really nice and craggy
Aqua's hair looks amazing
There are particles in the air at The Keyblade Graveyard now
Look at all those Re:Coded scenes! Look at them! Roxas fight scene, Alice, the unlikely trio fighting alongside each other in the Coliseum...
Mickey being a badass and saving everyone again
Kairi's Japanese VA still being the cutest thing ever
Naminé's Japanese VA ending the trailer in a serene fashion
Hades checking out Aqua's physique again. XD
You go, Terra. Beat up that mirror, please. LOL.
The sky in the background, when Terra's performing the Rite on Riku, looks GORGEOUS!!!!
Sora and Naminé almost holding hands again, before they're enveloped in Light, and then start seeing all those in need of saving!!!
Aqua cradling Ventus' fallen form looks so much better for some reason. It's because of the more vivid colors, I think.
Why is everything so pretty?! -sobs-

I'm so ready for this now, guys. I'm so ready!

I can't get this game in my hands--and spoil all the Re:Coded scenes for myself--fast enough!

Fantastic trailer! Just- fantastic trailer, SE! My hat is off to you guys. Yep!

Last edited:

WaveK89

Oh, my ears...they're so happy. It's been so long since I listened to Passion (or Sanctuary, for that matter) that it just brought out the nostalgia to new heights within me. I was hoping not to see more Roxas scenes until the game, but I'll forgive them this time.

I shall leave this thread with the desire to listen to wonderful music from Hikki.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It would be illogical for me to experience any emotion from watching this trailer, and yet...I find myself rendered to tears as I remember being in high school playing KH2 in lieu of my homework & BBS in lieu of my college assignments & Re:coded FEELS NAMINE MAKING ME SAD ;~;

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I miss the days of the 7 minute trailers :(

If this game was coming out anywhere near Valentine's Day, I'd say maybe Nomura might show us some love again, by releasing a super long trailer again, but no dice, sadly. LOL. (But no, seriously: does anyone else remember that super long KH3D trailer that was released on Valentine's Day?)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If this game was coming out anywhere near Valentine's Day, I'd say maybe Nomura might show us some love again, by releasing a super long trailer again, but no dice, sadly. LOL. (But no, seriously: does anyone else remember that super long KH3D trailer that was released on Valentine's Day?)

I do~

I also remember that the Japanese KH3D site loaded horribly as I struggled to extract it.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
It would be illogical for me to experience any emotion from watching this trailer, and yet...I find myself rendered to tears as I remember being in high school playing KH2 in lieu of my homework & BBS in lieu of my college assignments & Re:coded FEELS NAMINE MAKING ME SAD ;~;

Lol thanks for trying to stay in character. I'm rooting for ya!

This trailer really is like going into a time machine. I may shed a manly tear or two when I actually starting playing it. Hearing Passion or Sanctuary in any of its incarnations really just hits me like a freight train sometimes with all the memories of my middle school days.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh man. I just realized that all these games have some very sad scenes one them. I might end up crying after I hear the remastered version of KH2 dearly beloved. Birth by Sleeps ending and Blank Points might also make me cry, and that Data-Roxas scene where he reaches his hand towards the screen.. Just so sad, and Passion playing at the same time dosen`t make it any easier.
I cant wait for this collection, but December is still so far away.

Sdog

Awards
This trailer brought back memories and chills of seeing the adds for KH2 on TV! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back