• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in Stores Ready for Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With just over 2 days left until Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX releases storewide in Japan, Twitter user Toyduck_s has taken the liberty to upload a photo of a physical copy of the HD 2.5 ReMIX ready to be sold!

"Good evening, Twitter runner Matsushita here! I will walk you through the new titles! This week we have KH HD 2.5 ReMIX for PS3, Omega Quintet for PS4, Forbidden Magna for 3DS... and many more."

For fans in Japan and fans who have ordered the game online (there's still time if you want to order a copy of any of the Japanese editions of HD 2.5), it is truly thrilling to know that in just a few days, the highly anticipated collection of games will be released.

KHInsider will be reviewing the Japanese copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX when it releases, so please look forward to that!

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3

Source: Toyduck_s, Aibo, Goldpanner (translations)

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
So what are the chances of pre-ordered copies shipping out early?

I've waited so long for this. These last days are grueling!
(;゜Д゜)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So what are the chances of pre-ordered copies shipping out early?

I've waited so long for this. These last days are grueling!
(;゜Д゜)
Well, Nin-nin promises they will ship the game out one day early (Wednesday), but depending on what shipping service you picked, it might still arrive the following week

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I hope they can release the English one a little bit early. I can't wait to get my hands on one!

Last edited:

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
This makes me want to buy the Japanese LE so bad, but I'm just worried that once I do, something really cool is gonna come out for NA KH fans, and I'm not going to be able to afford it. Then again, if something cooler than the pin was coming, I'm sure we would have found out by now. I'm torn, anyone have any suggestions? I can afford the second most expensive Japanese LE (The one without the Sora figure but with everything else) but I'm torn if It's beneficial to get it or not! I really want it, but I don't wanna get screwed if NA gets the same thing for cheaper instead of me paying almost $200 for the Japanese LE and the English regular copy.

Antar

Awards
I'm too excited. As soon as it leaks, we get to hear the re-orchestrated soundtrack.

This is what I'm anticipating most this week! Hopefully everyone starts uploading let's plays on Youtube.

We'll also be streaming the game on our Twitch account when we get it, so be sure to subscribe to that as well!

I can't wait for this! Can you send me a link to the channel? I'll definitely be watching! :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is what I'm anticipating most this week! Hopefully everyone starts uploading let's plays on Youtube.

I can't wait for this! Can you send me a link to the channel? I'll definitely be watching! :3

Twitch

We also occasionally stream other SE/non-SE games and are open to suggestions about what games you'd like to see, if you want live commentary and would like to participate, etc. I'll make a separate thread for this later in Announcements so we don't derail this one :3

kakalakingma

Any of you here know or heard anything about a collector's edition for KH2.5? I know SE can be sneaky about that stuff and annouce it like at the end ... I think. I don't want to preorder until I am sure.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We can't say for sure, because it depends on when we get our games, but we have two people who live in America and one person who lives in Australia getting it so there's a large range of time we can cover.

SeekerofLight

Excited! Hopefully when this comes out we'll start getting an idea of what trophies we'll have to start working for. I am sooo praying that they made difficulty levels stack this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back