• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Japanese Website Updated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The Japanese website for Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- updated today featuring some larger renders, HD screenshot comparisons, and larger images of screenshots previously released. We have compiled these images for you below! Remember to right click and open the images in a new tab to view them at their maximum resolution.

RENDERS 

SCREENSHOTS

HD COMPARISON

HD                                        SD

WORLDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- is the sequel to the successful Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- and is the lead up to the highly anticipated Kingdom Hearts III. Featuring Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded HD Cinematics, both new and old fans will be thrilled to be playing the game when it's released on October 2nd (Japan), December 2nd (North America), December 4th (PAL Territories) and December 5th (Europe).

Make sure you follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Youtube for all the latest Kingdom Hearts news!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My arm hurts lol

Gosh these pictures are so massive! Wish they released these on the first go instead of those tiny ones.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
fucking 1920x1000 images take forever to load but i'm too lazy to make icons for them

these are the screenshots we should have been getting for the remasters but strangely weren't

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
It's nice of them to release pictures of how it would look like on the PS4.
Square Enix always did that, even the PS2 promoshots don't look much different in comparision to the new HD screenshots. It's a bit misleading though when showing how it really looked on the PS2 but not how it actually looks on the PS3.

Anyway, I'm glad they updated most of the HUD textures, there are not many HD remakes out there that go this far.

VentusRaygius

Awards
23.jpg

In the original game you couldn't use this form in that battle, or am i mistaken?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
In the original game you couldn't use this form in that battle, or am i mistaken?

Normally you should still be unable to use it as Master Form requires the presence of two party members. The 1000-Heartless battle is as far as I know however a Sora-solo battle with Donald and Goofy fighting elsewhere, so this screenshot is either a fake/photoshopped OR in Final Mix the setup of the 1000-Heartless battle is different OR Master Form can now be used by Sora alone.

Narxus

Ok, as awesome as all of this is, and as much as I don't want to sound like a spoiled fan or anything, can we please get some screenshots from something besides KHIIFM? I mean, I'm really excited for that game and all, but I would like to see what the other two have to offer, too

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Normally you should still be unable to use it as Master Form requires the presence of two party members. The 1000-Heartless battle is as far as I know however a Sora-solo battle with Donald and Goofy fighting elsewhere, so this screenshot is either a fake/photoshopped OR in Final Mix the setup of the 1000-Heartless battle is different OR Master Form can now be used by Sora alone.

Or they could have lifted these restrictions for testing reasons.

Ok, as awesome as all of this is, and as much as I don't want to sound like a spoiled fan or anything, can we please get some screenshots from something besides KHIIFM? I mean, I'm really excited for that game and all, but I would like to see what the other two have to offer, too

kh25_bbs_ss_01.jpg
kh25_bbs_ss_02.jpg
kh25_bbs_ss_03.jpg
kh25_bbs_ss_04.jpg
kh25_bbs_ss_05.jpg
kh25_bbs_ss_06.jpg
kh25_bbs_ss_07.jpg
kh25_bbs_ss_08.jpg
kh25_bbs_ss_09.jpg
kh25_bbs_ss_10.jpg

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/khhd2/img/bbs/kh25_bbs_ss_11.jpg

EDIT: wait, these aren't hotlinked.
EDIT: fixed

I believe the ones in the Keyblade Graveyard and with Maleficent are closer to what we should be expecting

Last edited:

Narxus

Yes, but those were released pretty much when they first started releasing information, if I remember right sometime before their period of silence. Ever since that silence was broken, it's been nothing but KHII FM screenshots and renders

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, but those were released pretty much when they first started releasing information, if I remember right sometime before their period of silence. Ever since that silence was broken, it's been nothing but KHII FM screenshots and renders

Yes but not in HD. :tongue:

Maybe they'll release another batch dedicated to BBS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Birth by sleep is coming. They release trailers and screenshots one game at a time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's not any of those, especially not fake :/

When they develop the game they allow certain things to be available during points of the game that shouldn't logically be able to happen. This is one of them.

Case in point:
11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back