• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX Jump Festa 2014 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I still hold to my opinion that capes would get in the way of Terra's nicely shaped body. How else will I objectify him if I can't talk about dat booty

Speaking of which, I hope they tweak Aqua's lady bits for 2.5. Not because I'm a guy and stuff, but because when I played BBS on PSP I always thought they looked like 2D and 3D at the same time. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like there was this weird meshing of the rendering. From the side it's obvious they're 3D but then when she faces towards the screen they look flat, but the shading on her model suggests otherwise. It's like some kind of weird optical illusion. Again, maybe it's just me. And I kinda doubt they're really going to go to that kind of trouble anyway.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Speaking of which, I hope they tweak Aqua's lady bits for 2.5. Not because I'm a guy and stuff, but because when I played BBS on PSP I always thought they looked like 2D and 3D at the same time. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like there was this weird meshing of the rendering. From the side it's obvious they're 3D but then when she faces towards the screen they look flat, but the shading on her model suggests otherwise. It's like some kind of weird optical illusion. Again, maybe it's just me. And I kinda doubt they're really going to go to that kind of trouble anyway.

Yes, they did seem weird. That could be fixed by changing how the material reflects light...Also because we'll see the game on a larger screen, it won't blend in so much.

Kevin Perez

Please give us fan servicey-like shots of Terra and Aqua. I demand it! I want to drool over both Terra AND AQUA. Ven is too young, either way.

:cool:

Wander

Fanservice ruins games, at least for me. Save it for Lightning Returns, this isn't the series for it.

Alpha Sonix

As Edna would say: NO CAPES! And I'm glad for it really. I imagine they would somewhat be more maneuverable without them anyway. Can't trust these capes to help you in any situation other than for a fashion show.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It was good, but the only thing that disappointed me was Belle's face when the Beast went to attack. She looks like she took something and she's just mellowed out.
You'd think she'd have "scared" default face like some of the other Disney characters.

Yes, they did seem weird. That could be fixed by changing how the material reflects light...Also because we'll see the game on a larger screen, it won't blend in so much.
This. It's definitely a thing with the material of her outfit than anything else.

As for the capes, I'm in the "want them" camp, but it would unrealistically change the animations even if they weren't involved in combat. And it would be weird if they didn't slow the characters down.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Obligatory "Waaah, there's no capes!" XD
While I always liked the capes, I don't mind at all that they were not added. I think they would have just got in the way.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX Capes Hate Thread.

Is it just my computer or was the sound for this trailer really, really, low? Also, Terra's boobs>Aqua's.

Kevin Perez

I like both their boobs but I think Terra is hotter. We need a shirtless Terra and Riku and a Mermaid Aqua!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX Capes Hate Thread.

Is it just my computer or was the sound for this trailer really, really, low? Also, Terra's boobs>Aqua's.

It was low, sadly.

Terra's butt > Terra's boobs > Aqua's boobs

I like both their boobs but I think Terra is hotter. We need a shirtless Terra and Riku and a Mermaid Aqua!

I just need Terra in some skinny jeans, no shirt. Riku in a swimsuit.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
This. It's definitely a thing with the material of her outfit than anything else.

Yeah, the non-HD version looks as though the clothes were burned into, and fused with, her skin. I'm pretty certain it was like that in PSP since I've just replayed BbS recently, although maybe not as pronounced as what was shown here.

Terra's butt > Terra's boobs > Aqua's boobs

Xehanort's baldness > Terra's abs > Terra's butt > Terra's boobs > Aqua's boobs.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't really care xD

At this point the current trailer we have now is just kinda there. The thing that really matters is the HQ version that will be released... eventually.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
At this point the current trailer we have now is just kinda there. The thing that really matters is the HQ version that will be released... eventually.
Oh, you want it uploaded NOW. Gosh, if I knew you wanted the HQ one up, I would have done it yesterday morning when I got it. Silly me~

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Tweaking aside, the new images are so much smoother. I just wanna, wanna...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xehanort's baldness > Terra's abs > Terra's butt > Terra's boobs > Aqua's boobs.

Riku's biceps > Xehanort's baldness > Terra's abs > Terra's butt > Terra's boobs > Aqua's boobs.

Ouch. You just made sign cry ;~;

? ;A;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tweaking aside, the new images are so much smoother. I just wanna, wanna...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mabel expresses all feels perfectly.

Riku's biceps > Xehanort's baldness > Terra's abs > Terra's butt > Terra's boobs > Aqua's boobs.

Sorry guys.

Riku's bellybutton > Riku's biceps > Xehanort's baldness > Terra's abs > Terra's butt > Terra's boobs > Aqua's boobs.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh, you want it uploaded NOW. Gosh, if I knew you wanted the HQ one up, I would have done it yesterday morning when I got it. Silly me~

no .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back