• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Launch Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

This week, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix releases in western territories, and to celebrate, Square Enix has put together this special launch trailer featuring none other than the fans in attendance at the Casting Call events in Burbank, California and Paris, France! Check out what your fellow fans have to say about their experiences with the series, and the development team in Osaka's reaction at seeing such a passionate community.

Source: Kingdom Hearts Official Youtube Channel

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Aww. Soras "reaction" is so adorable. :) Hmm. If I`m not mistaken, Tai Yasue was playing Dream Drop Distance in the video. What could this mean?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Not gonna lie, watching this made me shed a tear. Such a passionate fanbase that's unlike any other. Hopefully they'll have another casting call for any future titles, I'd love to hold that Keyblade for real BD

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Not gonna lie, watching this made me shed a tear.

Hey, I was gonna say that!

Anyways, yeah, did not expect this video to be this powerful. I just like the fact that the team got to see these fan reactions, that's where things got kind of powerful. They work so hard on these games (in fact, Japanese culture in general is known for their hard working environment) so that was definitely incredibly nice to see. These people deserve to know that their hard work is greatly appreciated and you can tell they're happy and thankful to be that appreciated.

Some guy

So heartwarming ~u~ I'm glad fans like these still exist, I'm also glad those feelings were delivered to the KH staff.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Watching this in the theater was really emotional. Nothing can ever compare.

The energy and love from the fans was really palpable while watching. I wish they would have shared the outtakes which are also just as good as this video!

Despite how much we all complain and make fun of the series, we all still do really love this series and I think that is something I hope even Nomura himself feels from the fans.

(Fun, irrelevant fact: Nomura put his glasses on to watch this xD)

Xagzan

Awards
Just picked mine up. Probably won't play until I'm through with Bravely Default however. Which could take a while -_-

Hakan Xatos

Awards
A lot of my friends don't really like Kingdom Hearts or JRPGs, so this made me feel very happy seeing so many people feel the same way I do about the series :) I couldn't agree more, I'd buy these games when I'm 80 too! Thank you!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I was hoping that the bits were they talk about the music would also be in this trailer, but even without them, this clip is full of passion. Only two more days and I will get my 2.5 copy. I`m so excited that I have had trouble with sleeping. Luckily I don`t have any lectures early in the morning, so I can sleep long :D

(Fun, irrelevant fact: Nomura put his glasses on to watch this xD)
Whaat!? Nomura has glasses?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Whaat!? Nomura has glasses?

Surprise! Yeah, he does. After the video finished he was pulling them off as Drew asked everybody if we were a little misty-eyed and asked Nomura if he was okay xD

I think he also wore them at the TWEWY event a few months ago and people on twitter who attended were all buzzed about it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This was so very sweet. It was really well done, and for that I'm grateful.

hehehe I saw you Ethy

Brightcrest

Oh mai globb... The feels... >///<
I just had a Kingdom Heart attack...
Is it weird that I'm totally jealous of all these people?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh mai globb... The feels... >///<
I just had a Kingdom Heart attack...
Is it weird that I'm totally jealous of all these people?

Don't be TOO jealous! It was a really hot day and we all stood around for hours waiting for something to happen. ;~;

It was fun, though. I really do hope they have more opportunities for more fans in the future because it really was a unique experience.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Surprise! Yeah, he does. After the video finished he was pulling them off as Drew asked everybody if we were a little misty-eyed and asked Nomura if he was okay xD

I think he also wore them at the TWEWY event a few months ago and people on twitter who attended were all buzzed about it.

Dam it. I knew Nomura`s games were full of surprises, plot-twists and turns, but even the man himself packs a few surprises. :D

red5

Man, getting to do the shoot was totally amazing, but getting to see it all together and see the dev team's reactions... beyond being supremely cool, just leaves this really warm, wonderful feeling. :) Here's to another decade (or seven) with this amazing series.

Narxus

Ok, I will say it straight out, nothing has made me cry for years. It doesn't matter how powerful, how heart-wrenching, or how emotional it is, it won't happen. I'll get emotional as crap, don't get me wrong, but I won't cry. I am currently drying my eyes right now because of this. It's just so beautiful

Sdog

Awards
Feels good to be part of such a passionate community for a game such as KH at times like this. That video gave me goosebumps and got me all glassy eyed lol.

Definitely not missing a launch event if one presents itself to me in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back