• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Launch Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoraful

Awards
Can anyone help me please? Apparently you can only play KH 2.5 remix in wide screen. I'm not a fan of this in wide-screen and KH 1.5 remix you could play it in fullscreen as well which I preferred. Is there anyway I can adjust the game to get it to play full screen?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Awe. This is making me cry. It's so beautiful to see how much everyone loves this game. It is the most heartwarming feeling in the world. Seeing the teams reactions was also very moving too. I wish I could have been there. It must have been an amazing experience. This is possibly the most touching video I have ever seen, so emotional. The Kingdom Hearts community is wonderful and so dedicated to the series. I love it.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm such a SOFTIE. I shed a tear. ;~;

But I couldn't help it with all of the love feels emanating from the video. <333

Definitely jealous of those that got to attend these events. A lot of positive reinforcement from the fans is always a good thing despite the flaws in the series, and I'm glad the development team got to embrace that. ilu2, KH~

limit

*sniff* It's fun being dirt poor...

It's so great seeing the passion that everyone has for the series, and getting to see the Osaka team's reactions just made it so much better. I could actually feel how much people really loved the series!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
And this is one of the many reasons why Kingdom Hearts will always be my favorite gaming series. The love and passion of the KH community, both fan and developers alike, is unlike any other gaming series. You've got your money grabbing souless series' like CoD, and then you've got beautiful pieces of gaming art like The Last Of Us, but on either end of the gaming spectrum, no community is as awesome as the KH community.

Group hug! :redface:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
That was sweet. I'm really glad the Osaka team got to see this. All the fans that went represented the series really well. :3

I can't even imagine what they'll do for the KH3 launch event. I propose that the whole of Disneyland become Kingdom Hearts land for a night.

Awards
hey that's me talking at 3:33 :3

This was such an amazing experience and it came together so well! I was so happy after watching this video! <3

Squalio

Not gonna lie, watching this made me shed a tear. Such a passionate fanbase that's unlike any other. Hopefully they'll have another casting call for any future titles, I'd love to hold that Keyblade for real BD

I can assure you, you were not the only that shed a tear mate, it made me shed a tear as well, it was soo beautiful, so filled with happy emotions that it even influenced me. :3

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Group hug! :redface:
GROUP HAUGH!!! (I am become agreement)

People can bond over most anything. Their confusion, anger, happiness, loneliness, skepticism, or even love can bring them together. And KH is about heart. Even if the series is weird and convoluted; we still love it. And it lassoes the darndest people! Something possibly ill-conceived but truly a storybook or work of art...No question as to why we can all agree that it's things like this that could bring people together.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Beautiful...just beautiful.

I usually don't cry over too many things anymore unless they are really distressing, outright sad or truly heartwarming.

Seeing this video made me cry in a way that I haven't done so since I heard "Goodbye, Geno" on Yoko Shimomura's Memoria album. Just watching this video reminded me of why I am still a Kingdom Hearts fan to this day. Yes the series is convoluted as all hell and we all criticize it for all of its faults, but the reason we do this is because we love and care about this series so much.

To all you fans who were a part of this video, both in and out of the forums, I'm glad you guys had an awesome time.

To everyone in charge of creating these games:

Thank you.

Now, to get in on that group hug...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back