• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Playable at the EB Expo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Australian fans of Kingdom Hearts will finally be able to play the demo of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at the Eb Expo this year! The expo, which takes place at Sydney Showground at Olympic Park from October 3rd-5th, will have a playable demo of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-. Fans can preorder the game at the EB Games Mega Store located inside the convention hall.

Tickets are running out fast so make sure you get a ticket ASAP so you can get to try your hand at this game 2 months before it's retail release. KHInsider will be at the Eb Expo this year, so we look forward to seeing you there!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

bazimon

I'm so jelly that the one time KH is at a convention in Sydney is the one time I'm not there >:V

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
The one year I'm not going 2.5 arrives here, DDD and 1.5 came out before October 2012/2013 respectively so i didn't worry about them and my buddy that i normally is go with is elsewhere this October. kinda sucks but its not like i haven't played it before, i can wait.

Pay for accommodation and go by myself < stay at home and wait for December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back