• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Poster at Gamestop for 6,500 Points

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Are you a Power Up Rewards member at Gamestop? Feel like you've got enough room on your walls for a new poster? Then this is the perfect thing for you!

For 6,500 Gamestop points,  you can get a 24 x 36 inch poster featuring Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix's cover art.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX releases December 2nd in North America and December 5th in Europe and PAL regions, so it won't be long before the game is finally in your hands! 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!  

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'm gonna have to get this. Already got the I.5 poster from them, might as well get the II.5 one lol

rtvgiaj123

Any idea when this reward will expire? I sadly only have 1110 points and really want this poster haha

limit

I'm such a damn, freaking idiot. Of course, I couldn't possibly have seen the poster coming, but I had 16,000 points and about 6mo ago I figured I'd let someone else use them, seeing as I had no use. Of course we were both broke so we didn't really want to pay shipping and handling, so the points went completely to waste.

I'm going to try and haggle in an actual store to give me the poster when they're going to throw it out. Or just end up buying the actual thing because lord knows I need this poster. *sigh*

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I am so unbelievably mad that I won't be able to get this. They implemented the point system pretty late in Canada so I don't have anywhere near the amount necessary to get this. ;~;

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Saved a lot of points, going to go buy it. I really want it.

Edit: Bought it with my points, still have enough points and doing something to gain more points. Been avoiding them, might do this weekend.

Last edited:

estebanlira13

About a year ago I got a kingdom key keychain for about 5,000 points. I have been waiting for some kingdom hearts related merchandise but personally I don't think this is worth the 6,500 points. I currently have 19,788 points so I'm waiting for something "big" related to KH.

KairiSakura03

Just got it; I had like 7,000 points on my account, so just enough. ;u; Can't wait to place it on the wall in my apartment~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
About a year ago I got a kingdom key keychain for about 5,000 points. I have been waiting for some kingdom hearts related merchandise but personally I don't think this is worth the 6,500 points. I currently have 19,788 points so I'm waiting for something "big" related to KH.
I'm not familiar with the rewards, given that this literally came to Canada this year, but I would say this is fairly big in terms of KH merchandise. KH3 should get something but otherwise there probably won't be much else.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Something actually worth my points? Impossible

I'll have six

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Too bad, I'm 3000 short.. Guess I should've been buying more from Gamestop than Amazon lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back