• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Poster at Gamestop for 6,500 Points

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Man that poster would be awesome except for the fact that I haven't bought anything from Gamestop in years. And I don't think I ever will again.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sold out :( will this game have a launch party like 1.5? The poster they gave out there was amazing, glad I got that one off the web.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Good job KH fans for ordering the heck out of those posters. c:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Just in case anyone really badly wants a 2.5 poster but is unable to get one via any other method, you can go to this website called Poster Burner and they can make a 24 x 36 poster for $20. Just send them the image of the 2.5 cover and they'll print it off and ship it to you in a big cardboard tube. They're awesome, if you're looking for a poster that isn't available to buy anywhere.

Awards
If anyone is curious I'm pretty sure GameStop restocked on the posters considering that I just ordered mine a couple of days ago and just received it :)

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
If anyone is curious I'm pretty sure GameStop restocked on the posters considering that I just ordered mine a couple of days ago and just received it :)

I was going to note this too. I finally remembered my password and found out I had almost 8,000 points so I just looked up the 2.5 poster and it was available. Can't wait to get it. :D

EDIT: I got my poster over the weekend and it looks amazing! :D Now I can wake up everyday to see that large eye of MX just staring... at me... Maybe I shouldn't have gotten this poster. o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back