• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- PS3 Theme!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Amazon.co.jp has revealed the special PS3 theme that Japanese fans will be receiving when Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- launches on October 2nd. It is currently unknown whether this exact theme will be releasing on December 2nd alongside the English release.

Click to enlarge! 

Thanks goes to _bKvEBVAvUq for bringing this to our attention!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's nice, but I'd probably use the BBS or Re:coded one that comes from completing the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's still a lot of time for them to reveal more than a pin. If you want to make your voice heard, tweet @kingdomhearts or @SQEX_Members_NA, post on the Kingdom Hearts facebook page or try commenting here.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I like the look of the icons for this theme. I would probably use the theme then make a customized wallpaper. I wasn't too pleased with the in-game themes that were unlockable. They would have been better if they had the KH menu sound effects as part of the theme like a fan-made one I currently use.

It would be nice for other regions to get the theme, but knowing Enix it will not happen unless you buy it from their online store maybe.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
About as much as what I expected, for better or worse.

japan getting all this cool stuff, what is america getting? a pin, a simple PIN!
This pin is extremely valuable to Disney Pin traders lol

Axel92

Awards
MMM... I prefer the 1.5 Theme you unlock in the game!

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Kinda lazy in my opinion, although I probably set my expectations a little too high after the nice theme we got for 1.5 in the Americas. Hoping this stays in Japan...

Antar

Awards
It's nice, but I'd probably use the BBS or Re:coded one that comes from completing the game.

Same with me, I don't really like the background on this one, but the icons look very nice. I really want to see what the BBS one will look like, right now I'm using the KH1.5 theme of KH1FM.

They would have been better if they had the KH menu sound effects as part of the theme like a fan-made one I currently use.

Wait, what!? Where can I get this theme with sound effects you speak of? :O

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I love the dynamic theme we got for 1.5, so I think it'd be cool if we received a similar 2.5 theme. If not, I still love the 1.5 one so I'm happy.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I feel like the difference between the editions/bonuses in Japan are exaggerated. I mean the only thing I feel we're really being left out is just the Visual Art Collection and perhaps the Limit Form Play Arts and the rest is just fluff packaging or different selections of the same packaging but certain items left out. We can do without the soundtrack since it only includes very few select tracks.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
It's simple but not bad. I like all the crowns.

I love the dynamic theme we got for 1.5, so I think it'd be cool if we received a similar 2.5 theme. If not, I still love the 1.5 one so I'm happy.

So do I. If we don't get one like that for 2.5 then I'll just keep using the one for 1.5.

SoraForeverKH

Cool! I will definitely be using this!
Now that there has been a more HD picture of the new cover, I am starting to like it more. Even Master Xehanort's picture is beginning to grow on me! Lol
I just went into to Gamestop today, and just when I was about to leave, the demo screen for the PS4 games suddenly showed the E3 KH III trailer! I was so excited to see that it was already being showed off in a USA store, considering it is still in its beginning stages.
I ended up watching it at least three more times after it played. So awesome! I can't wait to see how the game's final stages will look like!

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I would rather use the BBS theme that we'll probably get for beating the game. This just looks kind of plain jane. No offense to anyone named Jane.

empuentes28

This is awesome! Hopefully there are more within the game after beating each one, like 1.5.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is awesome! Hopefully there are more within the game after beating each one, like 1.5.

There are. I think it was one of the first things they confirmed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Beat a game (or watch Re:coded) on any difficulty and you unlock a theme for that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back