It's been just under a year since Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX was announced at the D23 Expo in Japan. Since then many fans have been highly anticipating this collection of games, as it sports arguably two of the most popular Kingdom Hearts games of all time, Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Throw in the Final Mix verison of these games with new textures, aspect ratio, and challenges, and this collection is a must have for Kingdom Hearts fans!
Today, October 2nd, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is officially in stores in Japan. It's been a wild ride fand while there's still some time before the game is released in English, today we celebrate the Japanese launch of the game.
In case you missed it, here's the news over these last few days:
OCTOBER 6 2014
OCTOBER 5 2014
- English Data found in HD 2.5 ReMix
- Birth by Sleep HD has English Theater Mode
- Birth by Sleep HD includes cape for the Lingering Will
OCTOBER 4 2014
- Amazon France reveals the limited edition HD 2.5 ReMix boxart
- Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD has English Theater Mode
OCTOBER 3 2014
OCTOBER 2 2014
- New screenshots from Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix
- Shiro Amano recaps Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix with interactive comic
- SPOILERS: Re:coded secret movies with translations
OCTOBER 1 2014
- SPOILERS: First screen from the Re:coded secret movie is revealed in Famitsu
- Famitsu Weekly comments by Tetsuya Nomura: Kingdom Hearts X[chi]'s ties to the story, desires to revisit BBSv2, features of HD 2.5 ReMix
- Commercials for HD 2.5 have begun being aired on TV!
SEPTEMBER 30 2014
SEPTEMBER 29 2014
- Trophies lists for all 3 HD 2.5 games have been released!
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX inventory arrives in stores!
SEPTEMBER 27 2014
- Preorders for the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 and 2.5 ReMIX soundtracks have gone up, releasing November 26th!
- Tetsuya Nomura's interview with Famitsu has been translated by Goldpanner!
While there's still another two months until the English release of the game, please look forward to the secret endings, our review of the game, and more over these next few months. Thanks for your continued support by visiting KHInsider!