• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Released in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
My copy finally arrived.

Spoilers: the Limit Form PAK is HUUUUUUUUUUGE
VTRdrnF.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;yuiHX7yZTuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuiHX7yZTuA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Kevin Perez

I think I'm going to visit The_Echo in Tennessee and have friendly chat with him of all things Kingdom Hearts. I mean, it's not like I plan to rob his copy of the Kingdom Hearts HD Remix collections or PS3. Just nice friendly chat about a video game series we love. No siree, no ulterior intentions on my part. Say, that's a rather nice Sora figure......:tongue:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh man I`m so jealous. :( I pondered awhile that should I get a copy from Japan, but decided not to. Now that I have been listening the remixed soundtrack(which is godlike), and seen the new secret ending, I started to regret that decision. It`s been the fourth time when I dreamed on playing KH2FM. This time I was fighting against Lingering Will. I have seen dreams also from BBSFM. December where are thou?

But I wouldn`t understand anything from the game(managing abilities would be a nightmare), so it might be best to wait for the English release. Sad to say we don`t get all the cool stuff, but that dosen`t really bother me anymore, since 2.5 soundtrack can be bought.

Sdog

Awards
[video=youtube;yuiHX7yZTuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuiHX7yZTuA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The way the lighting is setup with Aqua and Terra's conversation is amazing! Kingdom Hearts has never looked so good. Thanks for all these uploads!

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

Aw man. I was hoping that they'd play "Fate of the Unknown" during that cutscene, but that I guess it was all wishful thinking.

I think I'm going to visit The_Echo in Tennessee and have friendly chat with him of all things Kingdom Hearts. I mean, it's not like I plan to rob his copy of the Kingdom Hearts HD Remix collections or PS3. Just nice friendly chat about a video game series we love. No siree, no ulterior intentions on my part. Say, that's a rather nice Sora figure......:tongue:

This should help when you get there. XD
img-thing

The way the lighting is setup with Aqua and Terra's conversation is amazing! Kingdom Hearts has never looked so good. Thanks for all these uploads!

Agreed. The cinematography has always been fairly good for the most part and the lighting for the HD remake does make it all better.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We may not have gotten Fate of the Unknown, but I'm thankful that they've redone Dismiss ;A;

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The remastered version of Dismiss is... WOW. Like, I got shivers listening to it. Especially that piano solo, wonderful chords right there.

Kevin Perez

I can concede that the original has slightly more OOMPH but whoever takes issue with this rendition of Dismiss should be pistol-whipped (referring to some YouTube comments)!

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
"Dismiss" was always one of my favorite tracks from the entire series and to see that get remastered is a godsend!

I actually was a little surprised at how slow it started, but in the end, I think that it makes the track have more emphasis on the tragic nature of the battle rather than have something that started out a little more frantic.

Also, Aqua's portion of the track was amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back