• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX TV Commercials!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Two Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX commercials have popped up on Disney's Japanese Youtube page. The commercials will run on TV and each are 15 seconds long. You can view these below.

Kingdom Hearts Insider will have a review for the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- up soon. In the meantime, remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3! 

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The menu isn't that hard to do. You learn the basics from what you remember from playing the game years ago mixed with trial and error.
For BBS, I equip the commands, exit the menu, test the command and see what it does.

Sdog

Awards
O the nostalgia of hearing that KH2 ad on the tv back in the day... My heart missed a few beats every time =p

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
The perfect reason to plug my tv back in!!! :D
(But if I hear "Let It Go" one more time...)

Now I`m kinda curious about whether or not if they changed (KHIIFM) Apprentice Xehanort`s appearance so he`ll look like how he did in Blank Points.
But seeing as how the Lingering Will is still shinier (and still has a cape) than his BbS counterpart, I`m guessing, no.

Last edited:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
O the nostalgia of hearing that KH2 ad on the tv back in the day... My heart missed a few beats every time =p

Totally agree. I remember those commercials. :)

The perfect reason to plug my tv back in!!! :D
(But if I hear "Let It Go" one more time...)

Now I`m kinda curious about whether or not if they changed (KHIIFM) Apprentice Xehanort`s appearance so he`ll look like how he did in Blank Points.
But seeing as how the Lingering Will is still shinier (and still has a cape) than his BbS counterpart, I`m guessing, no.

It's possible that they will. I haven't had the chance to see a render of Apprentice Xehanort yet, so I'm not 100% sure, but if they went out of their way to revamp Ansem the Seeker of Darkness' appearance in I.5, it's not too much of a stretch to say that it can be done for Apprentice Xehanort for II.5.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
That scene right at the beginning of the second video is SDG about to fight Lingering Sentiment/Will/whatever it's called in KH2 right?
And that brief second of Sora vs. Roxas in Re:Coded looks awesome!

I put spoilers just in case but are we supposed to spoiler tag everything or just the brand new content?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That scene right at the beginning of the second video is SDG about to fight Lingering Sentiment/Will/whatever it's called in KH2 right?
And that brief second of Sora vs. Roxas in Re:Coded looks awesome!

I put spoilers just in case but are we supposed to spoiler tag everything or just the brand new content?

All the new content in Re:coded please! So that applies to everything not already included in the DS version or seen in the promotional media. Everything in your post is considered "safe" :)

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
All the new content in Re:coded please! So that applies to everything not already included in the DS version or seen in the promotional media. Everything in your post is considered "safe" :)

OK that's good thanks.
But what about my first question Sign?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back