• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Wallscroll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We're winding down through the final month before Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix's release in western territories, so it's only natural that some new merchandise be revealed leading up to it! So far, we've seen Play Arts Kai figurines and keychains, but how about a nifty wallscroll featuring the game's coverart?

Source: Hidemi Matsuzuka

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX will arrive on December 4th in Europe, December 5th for PAL regions and December 2nd in North America.

Be sure to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Awards
Figures this gets announced after i ordered my gamestop poster with the same art (for the most part at least)

limit

I'd prefer a poster just because I have a poster for 1.5, but I might very well go with this. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back