• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Will be Playable at Japan Expo 2014!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's always the same routine, year after year. As soon as E3 concludes, we find ourselves anxiously waiting for Gamescom and the Tokyo Game Show to get our next fix of news and content. But what many often forget is that there are other events in that 3 month gap!

This is Japan Expo, an annual convention celebrating Japanese culture, history, products, and much more! This year, the event will be taking place from July 2 - 6 at the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center.

Through a press release from Square Enix France, several titles have been confirmed to be playable at the event:

• Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix
  • Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Special Guest - Director & Producer: Naoki Yoshida)

This is the first chance for European fans to try out the highly anticipated remaster, so if you're willing and able to attend, we highly encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity!

Source: Kingdom Hearts Destiny

kngdmhrts2

This is getting my hopes up that it'll be playable at London Expo in October too.

They had KH3D playable at the May London Expo 2 months before it came out in EU, same can be possible for this one too since it'd be 2 months before 2.5's release.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Europe sure has a lot of expos!

Princess Marina

I am going to France tomorrow for Japan Expo! I must give it a try out! I'll let you guys know how its like though have feeling it be no different than KH2 in ways

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I am going to France tomorrow for Japan Expo! I must give it a try out! I'll let you guys know how its like though have feeling it be no different than KH2 in ways

Awesome! :D Have fun at the expo!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So it looks like the Japsn Expo demo is the same one from E3.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I really enjoy playing games in general, but the only pre-release playing of a game I've ever done so far was SmashFest for the new Smash Bros last month. I'd LOVE to play 2.5 early! Those lucky dogs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back