• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Community Feedback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
My very belated thoughts:

I've just finished playing 3D for the first time on PS4 last night. I hadn't played 3D in a while even on handheld, so it was nice to be reminded of how much I love this game. I tried to pay attention to Sora (behavior and voice acting) because of complaints I've read over the years, but I still don't get how Sora is perceived any differently than from KH2. Osment was perfect, imo. I can kind of understand the dislike for Diskin after re-playing, but I still like him myself (and I'd say he improves as the game goes along).

Looking back in time, I wish the Musketeer world and Prankster's Paradise had been switched in the order, because having two Mickey worlds one right after the other was a little much (especially since the Musketeer plot of having to rescue Minnie directly followed the scenes with MDG having to rescue her in the real world, lol). The audio was a little odd, with that weird effect like the voice were too loud (sort of like what happens on handhelds). I guess there's nothing they could do for that? SOOO much fun playing the Fantasia world with TV audio. I wish that, after you go back to the game after completing the ending, Riku was added into the Dream Eaters section of the Journal, lol.

I played through 0.2 and the movie about a week and a half ago. I have to say I'm looking forward to KH3 quite a bit more than I was after playing 0.2. I was a little hesitant on the change in graphics, but now I'm not as worried. I can't comment on patches or whatever since they are not available to me, but the gameplay and world design was so much fun. I loved the way they utilized Snow White especially--including the zodiac around the Magic Mirror. The way the pavement in the Cinderella world was broken outwards into the sky was so cool. Mickey's voice actor was a bit off to me. I hope that's not what he'll sound like in KH3.

As for Chi, I have to say I hated everything about it. So contrived and the characters were ridiculous. I'm not looking forward to the Foreteller nonsense playing a huge and undeserved role in KH3's storyline at all. The Master seemed like Xigbar to me, and I instantly thought the whole plot was nothing but one huge lie (just like the Organization) when he made them all believe there would be a traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back