• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Limited Edition!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Just received the e-mail about the promotion. Can't believe I missed this thread. Pin's not my cup of tea, but my OCD is grateful for the Limited Edition design consistency, however cheap it is. #brightside

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Free Limited edition. Keyword free, so note that my complaints aren't really complaints... Kinda. I appreciate anything free they throw in there honestly, because it's something that they didn't have to do at all, but God damn I just do not give a flying diddly about these pins. For real, the thing about this pre order that I'm most excited for is that the shitty cardboard box will match my other shitty cardboard boxes on the shelf (I'm still pretty sea-salt-icecream about the smashed 2.5 box I received in the mail).

While this sounds like an overall negative post, again, I realize its free extras and I'm actually very excited for the game. If there is a Collectors Edition announced that comes with an artbook, I'm going to hop right on that though.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Free Limited edition. Keyword free, so note that my complaints aren't really complaints... Kinda. I appreciate anything free they throw in there honestly, because it's something that they didn't have to do at all, but God damn I just do not give a flying diddly about these pins. For real, the thing about this pre order that I'm most excited for is that the shitty cardboard box will match my other shitty cardboard boxes on the shelf (I'm still pretty sea-salt-icecream about the smashed 2.5 box I received in the mail).

While this sounds like an overall negative post, again, I realize its free extras and I'm actually very excited for the game. If there is a Collectors Edition announced that comes with an artbook, I'm going to hop right on that though.

I'm just miffed that 2.5 and 2.8 will match on my shelf, but 1.5 is still the odd one out. It's the same width, but obviously not the same thickness. I still need a normal copy of 1.5 anyway just for my ocd's sake haha. I'll agree though, these pins are pretty fucking stupid. Both of my copies of 2.5 still have theirs sealed. But I think that's all we're gonna get with this game. But don't worry, we'll have an altogether collection with all three games in prep for KH3, to bide for the time they still need for a game announced three years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back