• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The English version of the final trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue has finally released! Check it out below:

The wait for new KINGDOM HEARTS chapters is almost over! Sora and Riku begin to prepare for their final battle against Master Xehanort. Aqua struggles to survive against the deceptions and terrors of the Dark World. The mysterious foretellers are threatened by a traitor within that will lead to the devastating Keyblade War.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yup, acting in Backcover still sounds artificial.
Willa is great though! So are Mickey's VA and HJO.

And hey! My translation about the "devastating Keyblade War" turned out to be quite accurate. :')

Recon

Art of War
Awards
MoM sounds like me. Always joking about himself in third person...and normally people respond with " Uh, what?" xD

Hirokey123

Awards
Okay at this point I have to think the MoM is Braig....I don't know how or why but this guy just screams Braig more and more with every scene. I swear this time I've seen Braig do those exact same shrugging motions and everything.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yup, acting in Backcover still sounds artificial.
Willa is great though! So are Mickey's VA and HJO.

And hey! My translation about the "devastating Keyblade War" turned out to be quite accurate. :')
i agreed with the backover it is what is but i think willa, mickey and HJO are better because they are professional actors so it just seem natual for them

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Oh Mickey now I know why your ears are so big, they're full of secrets! C'mon you better not pull a Yoda on us.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm so glad Willa sounds so much better here than in the other trailer.
I'm starting to believe that Aqua and Terra really are there while Ventus isn't.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I didn't notice it before. But, the person has a 4 hour gameplay time by the time they're at the Magic Mirror. Seems pretty substantial.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm so glad Willa sounds so much better here than in the other trailer.
I'm starting to believe that Aqua and Terra really are there while Ventus isn't.

Ventus might be there just as much as Terra (apparition from his heart) but since Ventus' heart is still dormant, his apparition is also comatose.

I didn't notice it before. But, the person has a 4 hour gameplay time by the time they're at the Magic Mirror. Seems pretty substantial.

They're also lvl 57, I wonder if a trophy will be to max out her lvl if the game is only a few worlds.

Hirokey123

Awards
Maybe they are just projections? Kind of like dream selves generated by their hearts while they sleep. Ven being comatose because he is still super damaged and thus even his projection is still in a coma but his friends needing him is causing him to project subconsciously?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Or maybe that's not really Ven? Xehanort in DDD has reached a stage of BS where he knows almost everything that has transpired. Maybe someone or something could've kept track of Aqua for Geezenort.

H4Prez

If the actions of 2.8 are also during KH1 then a part of Ventus recovering heart could be in the RoD. When Sora released Kairi's heart he created Roxas and Namine. Before his body returned (remembering time acts differently in the RoD), Ventus in a recovering mood could have appeared in the RoD.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Wow, the english translation came out so fast. :eek: Aw, I was thinking they'd say something interesting...but meh, bout the same.
What did you expect? I'm glad it's about the same and they're not changing stuff.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I just dont see why Xehanort should try to trick Aqua here?

Trick,I was talking about keeping track. MX is not omniscient and the time traveling could only tell him so much so why isn't he worried in DDD?

Hirokey123

Awards
You know what? Calling it now....

Terra is real Ven is not and upon realizing Ven is fake then Aqua explains to Terra about where she hid Ven, about the chamber of waking in Castle Oblivion. Terranort then reveals himself as having been eavesdropping on her, takes Terra away and Aqua is left alone in the dark. Terranort then builds the chamber of sleep to be prison for Terra, who was there all along we just can't see. Thus how Xehanort learned of the chamber, learned how that is where Ven is, and why he visits the chamber to talk. After Xehanort steals away her friends, she's revealed Ven's location to Xehanort, and she's left all alone that's when all hope for her seems lost she drops her wayfinder and BOOM Mickey appears. This kicks off the final segment where Mickey and Aqua travel through destiny islands and she helps Mickey find the kingdom key D but something happens in the end and they get split off leaving Aqua alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back