• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I fixed that a bit:

tumblr_inline_ohvy18BAf81rharm7_540.png

witness my terrible paint skills.

I liked the Japanese version more, Sora sounded very cheerful.

"Hi! This is KH's Witness!"

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
You know what? Calling it now....

Terra is real Ven is not and upon realizing Ven is fake then Aqua explains to Terra about where she hid Ven, about the chamber of waking in Castle Oblivion. Terranort then reveals himself as having been eavesdropping on her, takes Terra away and Aqua is left alone in the dark. Terranort then builds the chamber of sleep to be prison for Terra, who was there all along we just can't see. Thus how Xehanort learned of the chamber, learned how that is where Ven is, and why he visits the chamber to talk. After Xehanort steals away her friends, she's revealed Ven's location to Xehanort, and she's left all alone that's when all hope for her seems lost she drops her wayfinder and BOOM Mickey appears. This kicks off the final segment where Mickey and Aqua travel through destiny islands and she helps Mickey find the kingdom key D but something happens in the end and they get split off leaving Aqua alone.

This actually sounds pretty solid, considering how desperate Mansex was to find Vennyboy in CO, and hell, maybe he does keep Terra's whatever in the chamber with Aqua's armor and Keyblade as a means of torturing him.

maxresdefault.jpg

i'm baaaaaack

omfg

Lonbilly

Awards
So, if Riku meets Aqua, is that gonna be how they explain dual wielding Rikunort or

Lonbilly

Awards
i doubt riku actually meets aqua. why would mickey need to tell him the story if he had?

"It's time I told you guys about Aqua."
"Your Majesty... I was there-"
"It's been 84 years...."

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
five hours. tho it is reportedly "something small to say" so don't expect a whole lot

Five hours?
That would be 4am in the middle of the night for me, lol.
Since I have work tomorrow, there is no way I stay up that long.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Yay! Honestly wasn't expecting for the English trailer to come so soon.

Voice acting seems a little off, but the voice work tends to sound just fine when in context so I'm good.

Sora's "I'm baaack" was adorable~ Too bad his model gives me nightmares.

Feriku

Okay at this point I have to think the MoM is Braig....I don't know how or why but this guy just screams Braig more and more with every scene. I swear this time I've seen Braig do those exact same shrugging motions and everything.

Same. Everything about him reminds me of Braig/Xigbar, and they definitely use similar body language and mannerisms.
This comparison comes from one of the earlier trailers.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Anyone else hope they don't actually make Aqua's flashback the original BBS graphics. I hope they remake that small flashback to match 0.2 graphically.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Anyone else hope they don't actually make Aqua's flashback the original BBS graphics. I hope they remake that small flashback to match 0.2 graphically.
wouldnt even matter if they remade that flashback the graphics to match 0.2 grahics since it quick scene

Muke

whatever
Awards
wouldnt even matter if theyramde that flashback the graphics to match 0.2 grahics since it quick scene
^^^^^^
It would matter, actually. It looks too out of place

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
if its not matt lanter then i wasted an hour's worth of research for nothing

AN HOUR

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hate Nomura for doing a tease using a screenshot of Unchained X. I contemplated staying up until 2am to see what it would be but figured it would just be disappointing and prioritised sleep over that.

In the end I'm just glad we all got a new trailer with gorgeous visuals, enticing gameplay, deep story, and character customisation yes yes yes!!!! Lemme wear Marie's ears while I walk around in Cruella's coat. Lemme dress Sora up in Herc's toga while Donald wears Elsa's dress and Goofy is wearing Robin Hood's hat and Boo's monster costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back