• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
The green sparkles look fantastic, but the way her dress crinkles like that really reminds me of the PS2/3 era with the lines instead of flowing dress material (is it lack of polygons? I really should learn the game dev terms) and I'm sad.

Ew, now that chu mention it, does look polygon-ish. X_X

"GET IN THE SUITCASE, CHIRITHY! *Squeaking noises*" And it seems only three "Players" in that game are considered somewhat canon
[FONT=&quot]Pls don't correct me, I know our Player is a special case.

[/FONT]
But I really want to see Skuld (And us, if we are even in it) in the Back Cover. But a little side note, it seems "canon unions" might exist in Back Cover...

Er, what's the pls don't correct me thingy? :eek: I don't correct peoples, peoples correct me. XD I doubt we'll appear in it, we'll probably be replaced by Skuld and Ephemer again like in the end-credits, just to make it easier on Square. XD

Luxu

Awards
Ew, now that chu mention it, does look polygon-ish. X_X

Er, what's the pls don't correct me thingy? :eek: I don't correct peoples, peoples correct me. XD I doubt we'll appear in it, we'll probably be replaced by Skuld and Ephemer again like in the end-credits, just to make it easier on Square. XD

They could go one of two ways.

A)They give the >Player< an official appearance, and name. Completely scraping everything we have suffered through with our medals.

B)The >Player< is mentioned by others and their actions are mentioned. This one seems the most possible and interesting, they have a bigger window to work out everything.

But back to the topic, we have to know what is in that suitcase. It seems important if the MoM took it with him! I was thinking at first it was Luxu pre-setting his way to the new world. But not possible?

DefiantHeart

Awards
They could go one of two ways.

A)They give the >Player< an official appearance, and name. Completely scraping everything we have suffered through with our medals.

B)The >Player< is mentioned by others and their actions are mentioned. This one seems the most possible and interesting, they have a bigger window to work out everything.

But back to the topic, we have to know what is in that suitcase. It seems important if the MoM took it with him! I was thinking at first it was Luxu pre-setting his way to the new world. But not possible?

Geez, chu quoting Luxu with "not possible"? XD Yeah, we'll see soon enough next month maybes. :3 Ew, player with an official appearance would seal our fates as not really being connected to the game... and it would make me feel so sorry for sending my player to constantly die and respawn to fight raid bosses... I mean if it was me, I'd be okay with it, but somebody else being sent in my stead? Ew. I guess player could be mentioned by others, hey maybe we could enter our name at the start and it could be scripted in? Nah probably not, ish a pre-rendered cinematic it seems, so they wouldn't be able to input our personal names into the scenes.

Luxu

Awards
Geez, chu quoting Luxu with "not possible"? XD Yeah, we'll see soon enough next month maybes. :3 Ew, player with an official appearance would seal our fates as not really being connected to the game... and it would make me feel so sorry for sending my player to constantly die and respawn to fight raid bosses... I mean if it was me, I'd be okay with it, but somebody else being sent in my stead? Ew. I guess player could be mentioned by others, hey maybe we could enter our name at the start and it could be scripted in? Nah probably not, ish a pre-rendered cinematic it seems, so they wouldn't be able to input our personal names into the scenes.

Its like how we play as Sora, despite him not being us. Yet at the same time he IS us. Same could apply with the Player. But they could mention it like "My friend, survived the Keyblade War...". But anyway, lets talk about when the four are at a stand off...

DefiantHeart

Awards
Its like how we play as Sora, despite him not being us. Yet at the same time he IS us. Same could apply with the Player. But they could mention it like "My friend, survived the Keyblade War...". But anyway, lets talk about when the four are at a stand off...

Darn, guess we'll have to wait until 2020 so we get a Kingdom Hearts virtual reality game that we can really interact in as ourselves....

Four at stand-off?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
found this on twitter courtesy of @candy92239

CzMYKY-XEAAEVf8.jpg:large

I think that's the same suitcase from today's trailer, back in the TGS one. Looks like Luxu/MoM have been carrying it around for some time.

Huh. Makes you wonder just WHAT is inside that case that's so important that has been alongside the Master for quite some time now and needs to survive the Keyblade War. Or perhaps it's very important to STORE something in it...

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
does anybody want to take guess the small news nomura said will be getting noon japan time

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
sora in woff details finally
and/or
2.8 accessories dlc announcement
yeah most likey noting is small with with nomura so a demo would be cool plus woff details are safe bet but my pipe dream would be a new annoucment for kh3

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
sora in woff details finally
and/or
2.8 accessories dlc announcement

All three ReMixes on the Nintendo Switch.
...nah, that would be something for anniversary month. But in all seriousness, maybe new KH clothing?

notnow123487

Awards
There's no way it's anything kh3 related unless it's an announcement of the next time we'll get news.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
hey guys could the master of master be played by ben diskin?

if you listen closely to young xehanort before it goes to the master of masters scene they both sound like ben diskin

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Watch Backcover be the story of MoM murdering someone and asking Luxu to get rid of the evidence and body. He can't get arrested if everyone is too busy killing each other. Its the Nasty Patty episode of KH.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
hey guys could the master of master be played by ben diskin?

if you listen closely to young xehanort before it goes to the master of masters scene they both sound like ben diskin

It actually sounds more like Ray Chase actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back