• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Just for clarification purposes. Pointy zip coaty = Luxu. Rectangular zip coaty = MoM. Correct?
no, they both have the pointy zip. Most of the time you're looking at the Master of Masters.

I've been convinced 0.2 and BC would crossover in some way ever since both Chi and 0.2 had Enchanted Dominion as worlds.
I'm not really sure why it was Enchanted Dominion that made you think that. They both also share CoD and DW as worlds, too.

Also, all of y'all talkin about the problems with terra's model without pointing out the most crucial -- his lack of defined abs.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm not really sure why it was Enchanted Dominion that made you think that. They both also share CoD and DW as worlds, too.

It was before CoD was officially unveiled for Chi, i believe lol. ED was my main reason for believing it would just because of the whole secret ending shit in Chi <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I love how it looks like in just a short amount of time we get to fight a lot of bosses.

So far we know that we have at least two versions of the Devil Wave to fight (Castle of Dreams and Destiny Islands). Then we have Mirror Aqua in Dwarf Woodlands and the Darkside in Enchanted Dominion.

There's also potential bosses in Terranort and whatever picks Ventus up (provided it's not another Darkside). Please let it be be a sign that KH3 worlds will have more than two bosses in them.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I love how it looks like in just a short amount of time we get to fight a lot of bosses.

So far we know that we have at least two versions of the Devil Wave to fight (Castle of Dreams and Destiny Islands). Then we have Mirror Aqua in Dwarf Woodlands and the Darkside in Enchanted Dominion.

There's also potential bosses in Terranort and whatever picks Ventus up (provided it's not another Darkside). Please let it be be a sign that KH3 worlds will have more than two bosses in them.
Agreed, it'd be nice to get more Zwischenbosse in KH3. (mid-bosses?? I don't know the translation for Zwischenboss)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hopefully if the X-Super suitcase is anything to go by, the chi-era will finally be talkin' 'bout the X-Blade and Kingdom Hearts in Back Cover.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Anyone else feel as if this spoiled too much?
um i wouldn't say that i mean i know the sora scene might be the ending but there might be more after it

trust me i don't think nomura is a type of a person that would spoil the whole game unlike other people

Muke

whatever
Awards
Anyone else feel as if this spoiled too much?
Eh, not really. But I don't really care tbh because I'm used to SE spoiling there whole game *looking at you, BBS*.
At least they didn't show clips of the ending

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Eh, not really. But I don't really care tbh because I'm used to SE spoiling there whole game *looking at you, BBS*.
At least they didn't show clips of the ending

That we know of, lol.

The last trailers from Square for any game always spoil.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
honestly, i still prefer the top one. like, don't get me wrong, i can totally see how the bottom is impressive and the level of detailing is impressive and all of that. but i honestly just prefer the art style of the top one. it's the kind of thing i wanted kh3 to be like, and what they were aiming for -- for the game to feel like a living Disney animation.

Thing is though, this Destiny Islands that's shown is clearly Kingdom Hearts 1 Destiny Islands that was present in The End of The World. That's why it's so dark and gritty. Square Enix can easily achieve the top art style with Unreal Engine 4, it's just that it's not supposed to be entirely "bright and beautiful" in the context of 0.2 Birth by Sleep.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
my problem was not that it was "dark and gritty" instead of "bright and beautiful". they're completely different art styles. one that looks like living animation, and one that has hyper-detailed environments that bends towards realism.

um i wouldn't say that i mean i know the sora scene might be the ending but there might be more after it

trust me i don't think nomura is a type of a person that would spoil the whole game unlike other people
going by the trailers he made for bbs and kh3d, he totally is.

and yeah, i feel spoiled, lol, or, at the very least, i think 0.2 would be more rewarding if i went in blind. but it's really my own fault for watching the trailer.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Looking back at the customization...kinda glad it isn't really in-depth.Seems you can only color Aqua's sash/straps/arms.

I know full well i wouldn't be able to stop myself from making some ugly ass color combinations if i could color her torso/legs too.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I really hope these customizations are carried forward to cutscenes, like equipped Keyblades and Sora's Drive Forms are.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Looking back at the customization...kinda glad it isn't really in-depth.Seems you can only color Aqua's sash/straps/arms.

I know full well i wouldn't be able to stop myself from making some ugly ass color combinations if i could color her torso/legs too.

I can already hear my flatmate telling me shit like "no wonder you're half-blind if you dye your character in such an awful pink" like she did about Lightning Returns. ... :( I just can't resist the pink.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

I doubt we've been spoiled on the final boss either. Just what tops the Darkside family reunion?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I kinda think that 0.2 and also 3 will be full with bosses in comparison. Or let's say I hope so. Even if there were some "smaller" bosses in the other games, most of them were boring, but what I've seen from 0.2 so far was promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back