• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Enjoy the latest Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer, releasing January 24th 2017 in North America and Europe!

The never-before-revealed scenes depict a mysterious meeting of the foretellers, five Keyblade Masters from the Kingdom Hearts origins movie included in the compilation as KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi] Back Cover. The trailer also features HD remastered gameplay of KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance HD and new battles scenes from Aqua’s adventures in KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep – A fragmentary passage –. Through the trailer, fans can listen to the newly remixed version of “Simple and Clean” by popular singer Utada Hikaru.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I have a good feeling that the delay was due to developing for the PS4 Pro version. Square Enix even had an original release date planned. I'm not mad, it's just a months delay at best.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Can anybody catch what the mirror!Aqua is saying to the real one at the end? I can`t quite catch it, it something along the lines of: "Only your heart is hollow enough to.. demons." ??

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The hooded figures in KHX have completely different voices than what I was imagining 0_0

But Daaaaaang, this game looks so gorgeous! I'm ridiculously hyped right now, probably far more than I should be but I don't care!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yeah, if the game was original coming out on December 16th, and they delayed it to the 24th (for us, anyway) then that's a really short delay. Nothing bad at all. Pretty much every AAA game gets delayed these days. Guarantee you KH3 is gonna get delayed regardless of whatever release date they give it.

The delay is one thing, but they also broke the worldwide release too? Lame. But whatever. Not the end of the world. The game is coming, it looks amazing, the box art is killer, and I am a happy boy. Goodnight, world.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Can anybody catch what the mirror!Aqua is saying to the real one at the end? I can`t quite catch it, it something along the lines of: "Only your heart is hollow enough to.. demons." ??

"Only your heart is hallow with inner demons"

Have the trailer on loop.

Master of Masters and Luxu have the most calm voices... It's a shame what's to become of them

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT IM SITTING IN SCHOOL AND ALMOST DYING I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IM MOST HYPED FOR BUT LOL @ DAT VENITAS TERRANORT SCENE AYYLMAO.
Also lol at "I want the THREE of us [...]" c'mon nomura.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
It's only twelve days so it's an improvement over 3 months.

Also both the MOM and Luxu sound familiar but I can't put my finger on who they are.

Dark Wing

Awards
"Only your heart is hallow with inner demons"

Have the trailer on loop.

Master of Masters and Luxu have the most calm voices... It's a shame what's to become of them
I don't think that's quite right. I hear "only your heart is hollow enough to be a demon's"

Last edited:

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Anyone else notice the lucky charms of Ven and Terra circle around the Room Where Nothing Gathers (Room with all the Organization seats) once they start to trail with smoke? Right before showing Terranort and Venitas? I guess another 2 members of the true organisation confirmed?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Seems like they've been doing good work on the lighting department, that scene with Aqua in front of the mirror is absolutely gorgeous. Finally, something nice to say about that.

I don't like the Hikari remix all that much. Gets way too busy when the original vocals come in.

Boxart is sexy af

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Anyone else notice the lucky charms of Ven's and Terra's circle around the Room where nothing gathers once they start to trail with smoke? Right before showing Terranort and Venitas? I guess another 2 members of the true organisation confirmed?

I kinda think that that scene is an illusion Aqua is experiencing based on her greatest fears or something, contrary to the Terra-illusion she's having in front of the castle.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
i'M crying. She's so beautiful. The kids are so cute. Everything is perfect *weeps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back