• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I am so happy that they fixed the plastic skin situation. I have no complaints now. As I thought, it was only an issue of lighting and now it just looks fantastic. It looks like they put a bit more color on her cheeks too. Beautiful. Box art is great too. Can't wait until January~

I have so many thoughts in my head, but I'll just stare at the pretty Aqua for a few hours before I comment on them.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I hope we'll get the full version of the new Hikari remix at some point! At least right after the game releases. Nothing beats the original but I like this one a bit more than the previous one that was in BBS opening for example.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Fantastic trailer. But I was never fooled. Knew it wouldn't release this year. Not a huge deal though in terms of this game but I've been leaning towards KH3 coming in 2018 for months now.

Last edited:

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
uK6HYK5.jpg

Thornes? Castle? I wonder if this enchanted dominion could belong to...?

it this the enchanted dominion! that's Maleficent's Castle. i'd recognize it anywhere.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I'm a little disappointed with the release date itself, as my selfish self wanted to play the game over Christmas break so badly. The trailer was absolutely outstanding though, and gave me way more than I hoped for. It was gorgeous and really well put together. I truly feel more excited for the game each time they show us more.

Nicki6082

I'm a little disappointed with the release date itself, as my selfish self wanted to play the game over Christmas break so badly. The trailer was absolutely outstanding though, and gave me way more than I hoped for. It was gorgeous and really well put together. I truly feel more excited for the game each time they show us more.
My feelings exactly. I most definitely forsee it being a serious challenge for me to want to go class when I know that I could be at home playing this absolutely gorgeous game!

Alr67

Awards
Who are the "7 that could save the world"? Are they talking about the future?

Rael_Oblivion

Agreed, Grizzly. Christmas break was going to be the only decent amount of free time I had to play. Stupid grad school...

But everything looks amazing!!!! Sora, Riku and Kairi were so cute and it was nice seeing them all together as kids again (even if it was mostly obscured by lens flare)! I was originally going to play DDD first when it came out and revel in my favorite handheld KH game being on console, but now I'm considering playing 0.2 first... 

Alr67

Awards
The 7 lights (Sora, Riku, etc.) who will face off against the 13 darknesses (Xehanort).

So they are talking about the future! But why? I mean, I'm sure the Book talks about them but, why would they care?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So they are talking about the future! But why? I mean, I'm sure the Book talks about them but, why would they care?
We don't have all the details about it, but the Foretellers want to prevent the Keyblade War. Unfortunately one of them appears to be a traitor who is sabotaging this plan and thus the original Keyblade War occurs.

Now history is repeating itself. Since we know it was doomed the first time, any information given out from the 7 vs 13 prophecy would be applicable to Kingdom Hearts 3.

Mirashade

Awards
Who are the "7 that could save the world"? Are they talking about the future?

It could be the seven princesses of heart, or Ira could be suggesting that the 5 foretellers, Luxu, and the Master of Masters work together. Or, yes, it could be talking about the seven lights that will fight 13 darknesses.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Phew, back at home.
The 0.2 trailer actually got me pretty hyped for different reasons. That hall where everything seems to be upside-down in one way or the other is so simple yet incredibly gorgeous. I need this game so badly.
At the same time, this makes me think even more that I'm going to play 3D first and keeping 0.2 as the icing on the cake.
I am a little disappointed though that it won't get a worldwide release on the same day. I hope that won't be the case for KH3.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Now history is repeating itself. Since we know it was doomed the first time, any information given out from the 7 vs 13 prophecy would be applicable to Kingdom Hearts 3.
But... then there is a new traitor too right? Do we consider Xehanort a traitor... or can someone else be the traitor (all the Goofy conspiracy theories have now a shot at becoming real)?

Hirokey123

Awards
Oh my god that was incredible.

DDD:

The game looks fantastic and they have definitely tweaked the hit stun, I also believe they tweaked the visuals as well because that tornado reached to the top of the screen where as before I swore it was smaller on the 3DS closer to CoM size...could just be a foggy memory though.

Backcover:

Hey the MoM is a jerk who doesn't have hope for the world and Luxu was actually someone concerned for his friends, is that enough to say that Luxu wasn't truly evil yet? Also oh my god they made Aced look likeable if almost sympathetic, and it sounds like Invi was behind the scenes making things worse. But you know what really matters? The choreography of these scenes, no more just standing around talking they all had such beautiful human movement. I was shocked when Aced seemlessly grabbed Gula and shook him like a rag doll.

0.2:

Man I love what they are doing here. We were told Aqua's memories were being used against her and man oh man were we seeing it. When Ven appears in the glass I got chills, Aqua must feel so guilty having had to lock her friend away and yet what other choice did she have. I can't believe Aqua's least important and filler Disney world beget this series of amazing memory screws. From the Ven thing to her own mirror image dark side trying to beat her up. Also man they are doing a great job making the realm of darkness seem as everybit nightmarish and hellish that it's been hinted to be. I can't stop gushing at how incredible this all was.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
the only person that could be a trailr is lea right now he migt has own agenda in kh3 like going after isa

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But... then there is a new traitor too right? Do we consider Xehanort a traitor... or can someone else be the traitor (all the Goofy conspiracy theories have now a shot at becoming real)?
If anyone has a chance for traitorism, from either side, is Isa.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Made some amateurish GIFs

Op6OiDp.gif

0FtSbeM.gif

16isSVV.gif

NKqxM9n.gif

afO0aRR.gif

azIUWUt.gif

Z7IV0YY.gif
They look great! Could you make some gifs from the part where Aqua is together with Ventus and Terra, their Wayfinders fall and then Aqua meets Venitas and Terranort?
the only person that could be a trailr is lea right now he migt has own agenda in kh3 like going after isa
True, to try to make Isa join their side. But I wouldn't call that a traitor.

If anyone has a chance for traitorism, from either side, is Isa.
Hmm... so the traitor can be on either side. Well if they make Isa a traitor, I would like to have some more back story about him. In BBS he and Lea were best friends, but he is so different in Days. If they want to make him a good traitor they have to show us what changed between BBS and Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back