• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeyper97

Has anyone brought up yet that Invi uncovers the lower half of her face when she is talking to one of the Black Coats?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Has anyone brought up yet that Invi uncovers the lower half of her face when she is talking to one of the Black Coats?

I wonder if we'll ever see their full faces. Probably not in Back Cover, but maybe somewhere, someday? Depends on who they actually are, I guess. I sure am glad to see more of my foreteller anyway. This trailer got me a lot more interested in Back Cover, looking forward to seeing how different all of their approaches to the situation are. They all seem to disagree with each other.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
They look great! Could you make some gifs from the part where Aqua is together with Ventus and Terra, their Wayfinders fall and then Aqua meets Venitas and Terranort?
True, to try to make Isa join their side. But I wouldn't call that a traitor.

Hmm... so the traitor can be on either side. Well if they make Isa a traitor, I would like to have some more back story about him. In BBS he and Lea were best friends, but he is so different in Days. If they want to make him a good traitor they have to show us what changed between BBS and Days.

I didn't make that one cause someone got to it first on GAF.

dnaVWH8.gif

Looks amazing, but it's huge.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That has more frames than my first attempt... (330).

Holy crap that's 36MB

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Aah, so it indeed was Sora´s Heart Station Aqua was heading to. Interesting.
Also, I love the fact that after the light touches her Wayfinder, she holds it tight to her chest and then falls pretty peacefully. I think there was no fear or anything like that on her face, but instead Aqua was pretty calm.
tumblr_odfrgbbmWS1umnz98o2_250.gif

It`s pretty much the opposite when Sora falls down in the KH1 opening, where desperately tries to grab something and has a shocked expression on his face, since he is heading towards the unknown.
Sora%20falling.png

Plot-twist: Aqua is the data hidden inside Sora... :eek:

lol joking aside, Although I wasn't planning on getting II.8 this Christmas, and still hyped and disappointed... :( Haha, but in all seriousness, it's nice we were treated with a fantastic trailer, cover art AND release date!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Man, that is a crazy request. It's an 11 second scene and at 30 fps it was 15 MB. Here's it at 15 fps though http://images.khinsider.com/2016 Uploads/09/0.2.gif
Yeah... I don't know how gif making works. I should probably look it up, so I have no idea how hard that request is. But it's a nice gif. I appreciate the effort.
I didn't make that one cause someone got to it first on GAF.

dnaVWH8.gif

Looks amazing, but it's huge.
Woah, big, high resolution, and even has the part where they strike Aqua. It's perfect. Saved! (and that's going to be my next signature)
Who made it? (gotta give proper credit after all)
That has more frames than my first attempt... (330).

Holy crap that's 36MB
No idea if that's alot for a gif. But I'll take it.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah... I don't know how gif making works. I should probably look it up, so I have no idea how hard that request is. But it's a nice gif. I appreciate the effort.

Woah, big, high resolution, and even has the part where they strike Aqua. It's perfect. Saved! (and that's going to be my next signature)
Who made it? (gotta give proper credit after all)

No idea if that's alot for a gif. But I'll take it.

NeoGAF - View Single Post - Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 TGS2016 trailer

I don't think putting a 36MB gif as your signature is advisable. People on 3G networks will hate you :p

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Lady-Lee

Awards
The trailer is GORGEOUS! 0.2 may just surpass my every expectation and then some. I am excited for Back Cover as well because it looks like we may get answers (and more questions.)

And finally, who's SoundCloud do I need to raid to get this Simple and Clean edm mix, so that I can blow out my car speakers at ignant levels?!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would really advise against it. I linked an 8MB gif because I didn't want to cause any slowdown for users trying to get onto the forum. A 36 MB gif can really eat into data as well, especially for those on 500MB a month.

Silverwarrior

I'm assuming the scene with Terra and Ventus striking Aqua is meant to be a flashback to when she fought them both (a la the series recap at the beginning of DDD?)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm assuming the scene with Terra and Ventus striking Aqua is meant to be a flashback to when she fought them both (a la the series recap at the beginning of DDD?)
Yeah, it showcases everything that Aqua lost while introducing those two characters to new players / refreshing some peoples minds. It's not even the full opening, I'm terrified of what else they've included.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I would really advise against it. I linked an 8MB gif because I didn't want to cause any slowdown for users trying to get onto the forum. A 36 MB gif can really eat into data as well, especially for those on 500MB a month.
Eh, rip new signature then. Such a shame.

Xagzan

Awards
Looks like Aqua's not doing so well. Could she be going through a breakdown in the RoD?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I've been watching the Japanese trailer so much I didn't even notice that an English one was released too. lol

Muke

whatever
Awards
Am I the only one who is curious about Ava's line to Invi?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Am I the only one who is curious about Ava's line to Invi?

Nah, I'm pretty curious about it too. I'm willing to bet that everyone has something up their sleeve that we won't find out till this movie.

I would find it ironic if Invi ends up being an actual traitor, considering she may or may not be Aqua or a parallel to Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back