• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, me too!

I just... think Invi is getting pretty suspocious. I don't know, I have a really iffy feeling

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Her scene with Ava and then her solo scene itself is enough to raise suspicions. Her and Gula both came off pretty suspicious in the trailer.

Claire-Farron

The more I listen to Ava's voice, the more I'm convinced she's voiced by Christine Marie Cabanos and the way Ira's VA delivers his line after Luxu chides him on the 7 seven lights reminds me of Matthew Mercer as Trey for some reason... but I'm glad to see more of Invi, Ava and especially Kairi. The trailer is really beautiful and I hope that when the soundtrack drops for this game that it'll contain Utada's mix.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I guess I'm still not totally buying this whole traitor thing other than being a ploy by the MoM, like even for Aced who is being violent as crap, I feel they are all being misled and manipulated. If there truly is one who is THE traitor I wouldn't be surprised if it was by complete accident, but maybe not. I really don't know lol.

Either way its super easy to make characters look sketchy in trailers :p At least I think so.

sonickenshin

Awards
Did the sound quality of Aqua's voice in the English trailer seem really bad to anyone?
Yeah, her mic peaked when she said "I'll prove it" :| The dub itself doesn't sound too hot either, with a couple of exceptions

Luxu has some signs of Josh Keaton in his voice.

I like Travis Willingham, but he sounds really goofy in here.

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Did the sound quality of Aqua's voice in the English trailer seem really bad to anyone?

Yeah, it kinda did. I usually always prefer original japanese voices for everything, but with KH it hasn't been an issue for me. After watching the japanese trailer though, and then the english one... I gotta say, the dub is really not that great. Sounded clunky and awkward somehow. I don't know if it's how it's always been and I just notice it now after listening to the original but yeah.

I'd definitely pay extra for dual audio btw, especially for KH3. Would love to play it first in english and then do a 100% run with japanese audio.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah. Her mouth was too close to the mic and the technician didn't properly adjust for it.

Hoping that the image of her in studio awhile back was her doing pickups for that very issue.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah. Her mouth was too close to the mic and the technician didn't properly adjust for it.

Hoping that the image of her in studio awhile back was her doing pickups for that very issue.
i would think so nomura did say they the game is almost finsihed so having her to fix some stuff shouldn't be issue

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Nah, I'm pretty curious about it too. I'm willing to bet that everyone has something up their sleeve that we won't find out till this movie.

I would find it ironic if Invi ends up being an actual traitor, considering she may or may not be Aqua or a parallel to Aqua.
I would kind of love that. Just like how Ava seems to be the most active Foreteller in protecting the Players whereas Kairi just chills 99% of the series.

Beamer

Awards
This game is looking absolutely gorgeous! I love how they seem to be tying into the "destruction of the worlds" plot in KH1 with all the Darksides creating that huge fireball(?) & Mickey visiting Aqua in the Realm of Darkness. That Opening Cinematic surprised me considering the team is going for that cartoon-looking aesthetic. I'd think that the more realistic approach of the cinematic would detract from that, but it works very well!

Btw, I wasn't the only one who thought that the music was the new theme music for Kingdom Hearts III when I first heard it right? When Simple and Clean's lyrics began playing I'm like "Ok, this isn't what I expected, but it's still amazing!" At the very least it seems that with this dedicated remix for 2.8 Utada's finally back into making music for the series on a semi-confirmed basis right? The percentage of likeliness that she'll do the music has to have jumped up some.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I am ridiculously excited and hyped up for this a lot more than I thought I would be. Aqua. <3 I can't get over how awesome and put together all of this looks. Looks like I'll be saving money for a PS4 now until the game releases. And the cover art for the box of 2.8 is fantastic. <3 I wanna play as Aqua so much right now. Especially with that Terra and Ventus scene. Holy crap. What is that all about? Mm, the new tunes with Utada were pretty nice too.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh man, these few clips of the opening were so good. I am pretty excited about seeing the whole thing. Since most of the opening have been around 2 mins long, there will probably be all kinds of interesting stuff. And the remix of Simple of Clean is freaking amazing, can`t wait!

I am liking that the realm of darkness is really going to mess with Aqua´s head. Not only is it probably depressing to see the past words she visited being corrupted by the darkness, but the illusions of Ven and Terra will probably affect her the most. That conversation with the mirror!Aqua probably won`t a nice one either. Also the hordes of Darksides are probably pretty terrifying. I have never thought about it before, but back in KH1 when the Darkside reaches to the ground and tears the piece of energy, is it taking apart the world`s heart?

I also like the fact that you can cast spells so fast now. I remember using the shortcut option and thinking how slow it was, but this probably won`t be a problem anymore in 0.2 and KHIII.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
LAUNCHPAD !

2.8 looks good come back now

The power of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 compelled you

Hope his Drop Gauge doesn't run out and disappears again... :'(

But in all seriousness, concerning Invi, I personally don't think anyone is the traitor. Maybe the MoM made them think there was a traitor in order to prevent them from seeing the bigger picture and doing anything to avert the War and the world's demise...?

Zul

Awards
Nah, I'm pretty curious about it too. I'm willing to bet that everyone has something up their sleeve that we won't find out till this movie.

I would find it ironic if Invi ends up being an actual traitor, considering she may or may not be Aqua or a parallel to Aqua.

If one assumes Rebirth, then what could be happening is.

-Each of the foretellers lives their lives a certain way
-The awful Keyblade War happens.
-They are then reborn.
-Even if they don't explicitly remember past lives, they are spiritually driven to live their lives in the opposite way due to regrets or a need to atone.

Perhaps Kairi is passive due to feeling a sense of inadequacy as Ava, i.e "my actions did nothing but bring ruin, so I better not 'help' this time because my help is worthless and will only bring trouble."

For Invi, her view on light and darkness may have eventually shifted towards balance(leading to betrayal), causing Aqua to then adhere strictly to Eraqus's harsh view on darkness.

I don't really know enough about KHX to say anything about the others.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
If one assumes Rebirth, then what could be happening is.

-Each of the foretellers lives their lives a certain way
-The awful Keyblade War happens.
-They are then reborn.
-Even if they don't explicitly remember past lives, they are spiritually driven to live their lives in the opposite way due to regrets or a need to atone.

Perhaps Kairi is passive due to feeling a sense of inadequacy as Ava, i.e "my actions did nothing but bring ruin, so I better not 'help' this time because my help is worthless and will only bring trouble."

For Invi, her view on light and darkness may have eventually shifted towards balance(leading to betrayal), causing Aqua to then adhere strictly to Eraqus's harsh view on darkness.

I don't really know enough about KHX to say anything about the others.

That sounds nice. It's been theorize that the Foretellers could represent some of the sins, but there's also another theory that suggests that they're the opposite of their "assigned" sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back