• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 - PewDiePie & FilthyFrank E3 2016 TRAILER REACTION! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirbagVII

Awards
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 - PewDiePie & FilthyFrank E3 2016 TRAILER REACTION! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Guess even PewDiePie and FilthyFrank can't resist Aqua... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[video=youtube;OgKz8fBToQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgKz8fBToQM[/video]

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 - PewDiePie & FilthyFrank E3 2016 TRAILER REACTION! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh I remember him. Didn't he do a playthrough of the first game and quit in Wonderland?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 - PewDiePie & FilthyFrank E3 2016 TRAILER REACTION! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jesus christ

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm surprised he wasn't yelling "faggy" every 3 seconds

Awards

Oh I remember him. Didn't he do a playthrough of the first game and quit in Wonderland?
Yeah. He played up to Wonderland only to quit just because one person hated the series.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Just watched it. Why did he only do the BBS.2 and not Black Cover or DDD?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm not watching the video because I despite Pewdiepie, but is the other guy jerking off over a model of a video game character from a Disney game!? Gross man, grow up.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah. He played up to Wonderland only to quit just because one person hated the series.

I remember watching it and being completely annoyed by his schtick because he was playing bad on purpose and making himself lose. He didn't seem like he wanted to really play the series lol so I think that was his excuse to stop.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Ohh boy

Getting this series recognition is usually nice, but I don't need a horde of 12-year-olds screaming about Aqua.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I think it was his excuse to stop. I remember watching it and being completely annoyed by his schtick because he was playing bad on purpose and making himself lose.
Which was a shame because someone had purchased the game and I think a PS2 for him to play it. What a douche

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Which was a shame because someone had purchased the game and I think a PS2 for him to play it. What a douche

Really? He could have at least quit when he came to the more difficult bosses like Rikunort. He just spit in his fan's face

Awards

I remember watching it and being completely annoyed by his schtick because he was playing bad on purpose and making himself lose. He didn't seem like he wanted to really play the series lol so I think that was his excuse to stop.
Yeesh. He just wasted a good game then.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Really? He could have at least quit when he came to the more difficult bosses like Rikunort. He just spit in his fan's face

Yep. I think there were quite a number of people upset he dropped the series but he was Pewdiepie so his defense squad came in

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Yep. I think there were quite a number of people upset he dropped the series but he was Pewdiepie so his defense squad came in
I was pretty upset back then too, but looking back, it was probably for the best.

Awards

I was pretty upset back then too, but looking back, it was probably for the best.
Yeah...Im thinking of the possible consequences if he were to continue playing...

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I'm not watching the video because I despite Pewdiepie, but is the other guy jerking off over a model of a video game character from a Disney game!? Gross man, grow up.

Its just a video man. Plus its not even a real reaction. Its edited to make it seem like that. People use that Filthy Frank footage to react to everything.

Oh god. Just...oh dear lord.
It did make me chuckle even if it was incredibly pointless haha.

EDIT: This was supposed to be two separate post (one as a response and the other being my reaction) but my laptop is being weird tonight.

Enix

OH NO, it's filthy Frank, I really depise him

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Its just a video man. Plus its not even a real reaction. Its edited to make it seem like that. People use that Filthy Frank footage to react to everything.
I've never heard of "Filthy Frank" before today and I'm glad to have never seen his reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back