• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Playable at the EB Expo in Sydney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The EB Expo is one of the only chances for Australian gamers to get their hands on the latest upcoming games and there's great news for our small Australian fanbase. Like two years ago where Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX was available to be played, this years expo will feature Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

If you've been holding off on getting tickets to the EB Expo then now is the perfect time to jump in because, thanks to The Daily Telegraph, we now know the game will have a demo alongside other expected games such as Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Resident Evil VII: Biohazard, Final Fantasy XV, Tekken 7, Dragonball Z Xenoverse 2.

The demo will most likely be the same as the demo provided at E3 2016 and Japan Expo, which we captured gameplay of and can be viewed here. The EB Expo will be held at the Sydney Showground at Olympic Park from September 30th through to October 2nd.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Interesting, glad to know that Square Enix are doing all they can to market 2.8 like a new installment despite it being part of the HD trilogy collection.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Nice!

also can we talk about the fact that amazon.de lists kh3 for 99€ lol
kinda funny idk

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Man, this game I know will be awesome!!! And of course KH3. :p

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Take me with you!!! Jk, good luck! :)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well 2/3 of the package IS brand new so obviously they would want to market it.

Of course, it's just that the remixed packages often have the infamous stigma of being stalling time for Kingdom Hearts III. Having fans and potential consumers the opportunity to dabble with this title beyond E3 means that it could get sales projections equivalent to that of Dream Drop Distance.

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
I just bought my wristbands today! : D
(Sorry for being away so long, life got in the way, I guess.)

Too bad, I cannot go. I have no one that I know that lives in Australia and I am on a fixed income. Gotta wait till it comes to the US!
If you live Sydney, I'd be more than happy to get you a wristband. : )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back