• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Still On Track For 2016 Release in NA/Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
This leak just reeks of fake. The description says that the guy got to go to an early screening for the trailer, even though no early screening was ever announced. If there were an early screening, we would have known by now.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Lol, maybe. I just think her face and skin shading are much better than Riku, Kairi, Mickey and Yen Sid's models which look like cheap CG hentai.

It's not "mind-blowing", but much better than the rest IMO.

I am not convinced abut the shoulders, I think it's the angle.
Okay, so, you're trying to say that this

ahnhJBG.png

looks better than this

bIDsO0f.jpg

?

LingeringVanitas

Doctor, you say?
the_10th_doctor_by_seduff_stuff.png

I got 13 of 'em.
David! <333
I'm a fan too. >w<

Oh and that Yen Sid image looks bad....I agree.

And, not much of a leak since it was seconds long lol....the "clapping" around the person seems real, and its an obvious phone camera video, but not sure why it was so short. Pretty sure you can record a lot longer than that....lol

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, so, you're trying to say that this

looks better than this

?

Yep. And these

6044b49756adc21b8162ee41f04c207a86bdae78_hq.jpg
MygAO5G.png

qqsE0Gd.gif

Skin and lightning looks much better.

Btw I think the animation is very reminiscent of Square and Kingdom Hearts in general, so again, kudos to whoever made it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This leak just reeks of fake. The description says that the guy got to go to an early screening for the trailer, even though no early screening was ever announced. If there were an early screening, we would have known by now.
Yeah we certainly would have heard about it.
And, not much of a leak since it was seconds long lol....the "clapping" around the person seems real, and its an obvious phone camera video, but not sure why it was so short. Pretty sure you can record a lot longer than that....lol
It's short because at the end theres a "Sir can you put the phone away?" which like if you saw someone with their phone out you would ensure that the photo album would be clear of that recent recording.

Last edited:
Awards
Well, considering that last year's KH3 leak had a voice saying "no recording devices sir" and that leak was fake, it's safe to say that it's just a way to make it look more real.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I think Aqua's badge is a dead giveaway that her model is fake, even with all the strange "3D Hentai" shaders there is simply no way it will look like that.
^^^^^

Compared with Aqua's back (lol), they're not as detailed and stuff.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The fake leak is fake as heck but I can't help but applaud the effort. That was the best fake leak I've ever seen! Kudos the the guy who made it.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
But she is already a robot. Infact, every single person in Kingdom Hearts is robots. They're just in skin and do stuff what the game code programs tells them to do. They're not real.

Don't you try destroying my childhood dream of living in a yet-to-be-visited-by-the-gang world. Don't you dare, man. :'(

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
The fake leak is fake as heck but I can't help but applaud the effort. That was the best fake leak I've ever seen! Kudos the the guy who made it.
Eh. I'm just like... what is the end goal for all this hard work? That people believe a 2 second shot of Aqua is legit for 14 days? If you're gonna put all that effort in at least make the leak something outrageous or shocking like a fake world announcement or a character reveal.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Eh. I'm just like... what is the end goal for all this hard work? That people believe a 2 second shot of Aqua is legit for 14 days? If you're gonna put all that effort in at least make the leak something outrageous or shocking like a fake world announcement or a character reveal.
He did make something outrageous and shocking. Showing Aqua's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back