• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website released

Also just realized that this game only says PS4 on the website and not Xbox One? I know that the other remixes haven't been on Xbox One but given this one has new material, IDK, I just figured maybe it would be, but nope. Sorry Microsoft fan's, NO GLORIOUS AQUA HD PS4 FOR YOU!

Probably because they plan to use the touch pad on the PS4 controller for DDD HD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Probably because they plan to use the touch pad on the PS4 controller for DDD HD

I had no idea that they were using the touch pad. If so that makes sense and I'm all for that! Although you could get through DDD pretty easily without the stylus mechanics I thought they were gonna nix that (kind of like how they nixed multiplayer in Bbs since it wasn't absolutely necessary). I'll buy it!

CHpWXB3UsAICyAt.png

Sdog

Awards

You're a diamond mate. Gonna watch it afterward. Not missing anything else

D'awwwww. Thanks :cool: Hopefully we get one with a not so sudden beginning soon though =p

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

I had no idea that they were using the touch pad. If so that makes sense and I'm all for that! Although you could get through DDD pretty easily without the stylus mechanics I thought they were gonna nix that (kind of like how they nixed multiplayer in Bbs since it wasn't absolutely necessary). I'll buy it!

CHpWXB3UsAICyAt.png

I can imagine that's why they'd make it PS4 exclusive though, but who knows. Seeing KH on Xbox just doesn't look right to me.

D'awwwww. Thanks :cool: Hopefully we get one with a not so sudden beginning soon though =p

Give it a few hours, it'll be up

OZ mind

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
I WANT IT NOW MY BODY STILL SHAKING

shinomiya

Youth Xehanort's lines of beginning of the trailer
なぜ世界が分かれてしまったのか
恐らく、彼が関係しているんだと思う

Chirithy's lines?(assumption, so far)
全ての世界は、まだ隔たりがなくひとつだった
マスターオブマスターである彼は、未来を見る目を持っていた
そして、先で待つ未来を憂い6人の弟子の内の5人に未来を記した予知書を与えた

Sorry for my bad English I'm just a japanese. Can you guys translate?

Qiesamuel

I know why they changed 2.9 to 2.8 because there is BBS 0.2 here. 2.8+0.2 = 3. Which is make sense. It would be odd for them to give 0.1 subtitle for BBS Volume 2.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Goldpanner's translation for the Foretellers is correct :)

12006177_10207058580125015_2565523333704400045_n.jpg

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Youth Xehanort's lines of beginning of the trailer
なぜ世界が分かれてしまったのか
恐らく、彼が関係しているんだと思う

Chirithy's lines?(assumption, so far)
全ての世界は、まだ隔たりがなくひとつだった
マスターオブマスターである彼は、未来を見る目を持っていた
そして、先で待つ未来を憂い6人の弟子の内の5人に未来を記した予知書を与えた

Sorry for my bad English I'm just a japanese. Can you guys translate?

Young Xehanort:
Why were the worlds divided?
Perhaps, I believe he was involved.

Chirithy:
All of the worlds, they weren't separated but one.
Master of master, he had eyes that could see the future.
And so, five out of six disciples were given the Foreteller's Script that describes the future.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Young Xehanort:
Why were the worlds divided?
Perhaps, I believe he was involved.

Ahaa, more fodder for the "Will of the ancient Keyblade" and the headscratchers as to why Xehanort knows so damn much.
The "he" in question might be either the Sixth Apprentice, the Grand Master or the traitorous Foreteller? Hmm...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

This is crazy. I was not expecting another 2 game + movie package. BBS 0.2 is going to be playable which means we're going to get to experience the Unreal Engine 4 visual style and gameplay before KH3! That'll give us time to get used to the new look and feel of it all before diving into KH3. The transition will be less jarring, which is great. I was worried about that, having to get used to the shock of the new style upon booting up KH3 for the first time, but this should remedy that.

Also, the shot of Aqua must be SO SUPER EARLY. Anyone else suspect the Realm of Darkness might just be a 2d painting with some after effects on it?

Definitely. That background was a pre-rendered 2D image with some effects. Obviously something they whipped together to add to the trailer.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

There is also "the lost page" from the trailer. Obviously the master of the Foretellers doesn't want them to know everything.

Axel92

Awards

Ahaa, more fodder for the "Will of the ancient Keyblade" and the headscratchers as to why Xehanort knows so damn much.
The "he" in question might be either the Sixth Apprentice, the Grand Master or the traitorous Foreteller? Hmm...
Time to theorize!!!
It's incredible... WIth X going to a conclusion we'll have a more complete sight on the story!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I wonder who this "Master of Master, who had eyes that could see the future" is. Sounds really interesting but also really strange.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

This is a Joshua line from 3D that's being misattributed to Young Xehanort.

"and as for how the world got split into two in the first place..."

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

This is a Joshua line from 3D that's being misattributed to Young Xehanort.

"and as for how the world got split into two in the first place..."

Joshua was speaking of one world being split though, not of "the worlds" in plural.

Although if it is the same line in japanese, I recall during DDD itself that when Joshua was explaining this to Sora it was exactly the time as Young Xehanort removed his hood and the camera was focused on him.

So this would mean nothing new but rather a scene from DDD HD that was shown in the trailer.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Honestly, it's like no one knows who I am.

tumblr_nuppolqfwp1ub01y9o1_1280.png

tumblr_nuppolqfwp1ub01y9o2_1280.png

If I don't get that debater badge one of these days, is2g

shinomiya

Wow, what a marvelous translator I've ever seen, thank you for your translation!

I wonder who Chirithy's voice actress is, but I feel like I've heard the voice before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back