• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Is Coming to TGS With a Trailer and Demo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Expectations for TGS:

• New Nomura artwork that will be the cover for 2.8
• New trailer that shows the beautiful "goddess" Skuld
• Announcements of a CE in Japan that leaves us bitter for a weekend up to two weeks until Square Enix announces a CE for NA/EU that will be slightly inferior to the CE in Japan because they will get something like an Aqua PAK and we'll get something not as good or Chirithy and Chirithy is PERFECT but we want an Aqua PAK too y'know.

Because this is usually how this goes down...
do you think they have sneek provoew of kh3 stuff this winter maybe not show of it maybe show one or two things in the trailer

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
KHCE-610.jpg

I got excited, until I saw that PS3 logo... :| *angst for a PS4 version, sob-sob*

Bahahaha, but in all seriousness, I want that Shadow plushy! :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
do you think they have sneek provoew of kh3 stuff this winter maybe not show of it maybe show one or two things in the trailer

Like how 2.5 had that bit of Xehanort and Eraqus talking? If they are feeling generous. They seem pretty determined to stick to marketing 2.8 only, though.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Announcements of a CE in Japan that leaves us bitter for a weekend up to two weeks until Square Enix announces a CE for NA/EU that will be slightly inferior to the CE in Japan because they will get something like an Aqua PAK and we'll get something not as good or Chirithy and Chirithy is PERFECT but we want an Aqua PAK too y'know.
omg 100% gonna happen

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Like how 2.5 had that bit of Xehanort and Eraqus talking? If they are feeling generous. They seem pretty determined to stick to marketing 2.8 only, though.
yeah true but your right they want focus on 2.8 and the 3 news will be in december

appleboy82791

Awards

But don't you think that showing off a bit of KH3 is good for the marketing of 2.8? I mean, it's called Final Chapter Prologue after all. I feel like showing some KH3 stuff around the time 2.8 releases would help 2.8 sales.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
But don't you think that showing off a bit of KH3 is good for the marketing of 2.8? I mean, it's called Final Chapter Prologue after all. I feel like showing some KH3 stuff around the time 2.8 releases would help 2.8 sales.
well that the plan nomrua want to show kh3 stuuf with the release of 2.8 in december

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think closer to December it would be a tactic that would work. But right now? It is too far out to be meaningful.

Instead, they need to start marketing 2.8 on the fact that 0.2 is essentially built to be a demo for KH3. That would grab the attention of fans more than selling 0.2 on the idea that it explains Aqua's journey in the RoD.

Muke

whatever
Awards
How about unlocking a Trailer once you complete the whole Collection?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

I've been thinking this for years, and I really hope it happens.

Watch it not, though. Watch some sort of Kingdom Hearts V-Cast Remaster be in the credits, because Nomura's decided to make it canon and build an HD collection around that, too.

But in all seriousness, a KHIII trailer after the II.8 credits would make the most sense (and would be so amazing and hype-inducing) and I really pray that it happens.

@Master Spockanort I think you've completely guessed everything that will happen at TGS perfectly. OMG. I want all that to happen, actually. Even the Aqua PAK thing--because even though I'd be sad about it, I'd eventually realize I'm fine without buying her (sadly). And at least if this does happen, people can finally get their figure they've been dreaming of for so long by ordering II.8 from Japan, or something (though, of course, it would just be all around better if every place got the same CE).

And Skuld certainly is a goddess, alright. No truer statement has ever been said. LOL. :)

I really do hope that we get some footage of her at TGS (and maybe we'll even see however they're going to implement Player, too), that way she won't be so jarring in the "Kingdom Hearts main girls" gifsets I've been seeing lately.

Don't get me wrong, I love the gifs I've been seeing on Tumblr with all our lovely ladies lately, but when you have everyone else in the 3D graphics (most even in the new, II.8 and KHIII graphics) and Skuld in her 2D Kingdom Hearts Chi style, she just seems a tad out of place.

So hopefully we'll see a beautiful 3D Skuld in this new trailer, so that Tumblr users can update their posts and make them all the more flawless.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Unless they tease KHUx Season II...! :eek:

I kid. xD But in all seriousness, how much more can they tease KHIII? Maybe reveal a character comeback, or two characters interacting with one another?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
If there's going to be a secret trailer in 2.8, I hope it doesn't require 100% completion of DDD or anything. That would be... something.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
If there's going to be a secret trailer in 2.8, I hope it doesn't require 100% completion of DDD or anything. That would be... something.

I think it would be something along the lines of only reaching the regular ending of DDD, 0.2 and watching BC entirely.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Unless they tease KHUx Season II...! :eek:

I kid. xD But in all seriousness, how much more can they tease KHIII? Maybe reveal a character comeback, or two characters interacting with one another?
Can't really tease kh3 that much since the big news will be in december

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I don't think they'll do any KHIII work before 2.8 releases except for what they did at the Gamescom, which was a "Kingdom Hearts III - More News this Winter!" after the 2.8 trailer.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Expectations for TGS:
• Announcements of a CE in Japan that leaves us bitter for a weekend up to two weeks until Square Enix announces a CE for NA/EU that will be slightly inferior to the CE in Japan because they will get something like an Aqua PAK and we'll get something not as good or Chirithy and Chirithy is PERFECT but we want an Aqua PAK too y'know.

Because this is usually how this goes down...

omg 100% gonna happen

I laughed so hard at this. This is always true too.

That would be ideal! They have to do something for the main menu Credits and they don't have anymore remasters to tease there. All that is left is teasing KH3 =D

Yes please! Secret trailer for KH3 is almost a must. It keeps the interest going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back