• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Is Coming to TGS With a Trailer and Demo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Expectations for TGS:

• New Nomura artwork that will be the cover for 2.8

Speaking of the cover of the ReMixes, there's usually 13 characters present. Here's who I think will be featured on the front cover for 2.8...

• Sora
• Riku
• Mickey (CoM outfit)
• Donald
• Goofy
• Aqua
• Ephemer
• Skuld
• Master Ava
• Master Ira
• Master Gula
• Master Invi
• Master Aced

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
What are talking about? The only cover (in the entire series!) with 13 Characters is 2.5's.
So, no, not usually.

Yeah, the 1.5 cover only has ten.
remixcover.jpg

B-but wait.
If we count in Ven's heart, consider Terra's heart being inside Riku's AND dig the theory that Pluto might be standing behind the logo invisibly, it equals...
!!!!!!!!!!
THIRTEEN!
HALF-LIFE 3 CON-
err I mean
THIRTEEN CHARS CONFIRMED.

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind those chars on the 2.8 cover, I just kinda can't see Donald and Goofy on it. I imagine the BC chars being in the background and Aqua + the 3D characters on the front.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Speakibg of the Cover, I hopw it won't be CGI like the E3 Poster... :(
i want nomura art!!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Yeah, the 1.5 cover only has ten.
remixcover.jpg

B-but wait.
If we count in Ven's heart, consider Terra's heart being inside Riku's AND dig the theory that Pluto might be standing behind the logo invisibly, it equals...
!!!!!!!!!!
THIRTEEN!
HALF-LIFE 3 CON-
err I mean
THIRTEEN CHARS CONFIRMED.

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind those chars on the 2.8 cover, I just kinda can't see Donald and Goofy on it. I imagine the BC chars being in the background and Aqua + the 3D characters on the front.

Good point, that must have been an oversight on my part regarding 1.5. And far as Donald and Goofy goes, they're mandatory for the ReMix collection covers. Because they're series staples with Mickey, I highly doubt that they'll be left out for the 2.8 cover.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Good point, that must have been an oversight on my part regarding 1.5. And far as Donald and Goofy goes, they're mandatory for the ReMix collection covers. Because they're series staples with Mickey, I highly doubt that they'll be left out for the 2.8 cover.
They don't have a role whatsoever in the Titles included. I don't think they'll be on the Cover tbh

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Donald and Goofy were mandatory for the 1.5 and 2.5 covers because they were your sidekicks in KH1 and KH2. They were also on the original KH1 and KH2 covers so it'd be quite stupid not to put them on it.
They weren't on the KH3D cover though and they even realized that they weren't exactly important at that point themselves at the end of the game so I don't see why they'd be mandatory for 2.8's poster.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i don't know if you guys relieize this but the pre tgs conference on is on a 13th and we all know nomura likes that number lol

Muke

whatever
Awards
i don't know if you guys relieize this but the pre tgs conference on is on a 13th and we all know nomura likes that number lol
It's just coincidence though. Very funny, but still s coincidence. ;)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
who will be up and watch the tgs pre conference on this channel

[video=youtube;I5o6hZiksHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5o6hZiksHc[/video]

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm definitely staying up to watch it. Hopefully 2.8 will actually be at the Sony conference and not the Square presentation. Given that it's a PS4 exclusive, it's more likely that it will be at the Sony conference though.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'm definitely staying up to watch it. Hopefully 2.8 will actually be at the Sony conference and not the Square presentation. Given that it's a PS4 exclusive, it's more likely that it will be at the Sony conference though.
um it has to be the song pre concfoernce they cant really talk about it like xv or other games at other confernces

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
um it has to be the song pre concfoernce they cant really talk about it like xv or other games at other confernces

Does it have to be? It's a Square game that's already been announced. It being an exclusive makes it more likely to appear at the Sony conference, but since it's already been announced, I'm not 100% sure that it'll be at the Sony conference.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Does it have to be? It's a Square game that's already been announced. It being an exclusive makes it more likely to appear at the Sony conference, but since it's already been announced, I'm not 100% sure that it'll be at the Sony conference.
where else it going to show it at lasy year is was at the sony one and sqaure stuff is for to show more stuff like xv besides how e;se they going to reveal the date plus kingdom hearts is not on the scheldre of sqaure enix plus they reveal 2.8 last year at sony confernce with decembereber date as so why not do that again with a date this time and new trailer

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
where else it going to show it at lasy year is was at the sony one and sqaure stuff is for to show more stuff like xv besides how e;se they going to reveal the date plus kingdom hearts is not on the scheldre of sqaure enix plus they reveal 2.8 last year at sony confernce with decembereber date as so why not do that again with a date this time and new trailer

Hmm, you're right. Their schedule doesn't show anything for 2.8 news. So yeah, maybe it will be at the Sony conference after all.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm, you're right. Their schedule doesn't show anything for 2.8 news. So yeah, maybe it will be at the Sony conference after all.
then again they could upload a trailer with the release date and stuff before the actual event but let see what happens first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back