• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts HD remake?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silfarion

Well, I would definitely go for a kh HD remake. And I would scream like a girl for FFVII remake.

Puklthynot

Kingdom Hearts doesn't need a HD remake, hell, nothing does.

I don't get people's fascination with games being remade in HD, it does nothing for me.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I don't get people's fascination with games being remade in HD, it does nothing for me.

It's mainly just people wanting to see games in the current better graphics. That and they'd like to see the flaws in their games be erased and make the game better. The only reason I would buy an HD remake of KH is if it was the final mixes with even more extras. Plus it's too early to make a KH HD remake, the series is barely 8 years old now.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Maybe if you had an HD TV, you'd appreciate it.
It's not just HD, it's 60fps, better-resolution textures, trophy support, and having a bunch of games on one disc.

Anyway, if you want to discuss this, you should do it in the PS3 Compilation thread that I posted a long time ago
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...ners-would-you-like-see-compilation-disc.html

Puklthynot

Maybe if you had an HD TV, you'd appreciate it.
It's not just HD, it's 60fps, better-resolution textures, trophy support, and having a bunch of games on one disc.

Anyway, if you want to discuss this, you should do it in the PS3 Compilation thread that I posted a long time ago
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...ners-would-you-like-see-compilation-disc.html

Why are you assuming stuff?

I do have and HDTV, along with a 360 and a PS3, I understand what 720p is, I understand what 1080p is, I'm just saying remakes are unnecessary. Yeah it would look good, but does it really need to?

Is there a problem with just playing the original? People's standards for graphics have gone too high, I'm not the type to believe, "If it ain't HD, it ain't nothin'"

I don't have a problem with them making a compilation, while also buffing up the visualization, but remaking Kingdom Hearts is just not needed.

TraverseTown123X

Disney seems really interested in making more Kingdom Hearts games. Maybe once the PS2 Lifecycle is over (Its almost dead), they will consider re-releasing a PS2 Game Boxset for PS3 so that new fans can keep up with the complex continuity established by KH1, CoM, and KH2.

I want a Kingdom Hearts Collections very badly. Especially if the versions they include are localized Final Mixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back