• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II 3rd Xemnas battle landing point?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I never knew there was a point you could land on ground in the Xemnas part, I just noticed it today. I dunno if anyone else has noticed this or not. xD It was pretty weird.

LandingPoint.jpg

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I'm shocked nobody knew about this. ..... lol. I figured it out the first time I fought him and I wasn't paying attention and fell to the ground. xD

A Mere Shell

thats soo cool....it would be cool if it like took u to a secret place(like a hidden place in the game) but its not soo i shd stop imagining

mirasaki

I noticed this the first time I played the boss. I thought that everyone already knew this. It's definitely not a glitch. They must've just programmed it to be like that since infinitely falling would just be retarded. They could've done it like the first game and have you continuously levitating, but then again, Peter Pan wasn't in this game, to my knowledge. I could be wrong, but I didn't see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back