• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Answers All Questions? NOT!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Ok, everybody, after playing all the way through Kingdom Hearts II and reading through all 13 Secret Ansem Reports, I still have 30 questions about the Kingdom Hearts series that remain unanswered. Here are my 30 Questions about Kingdom Hearts II:

1. So, did Roxas leave Organization XIII before or after fighting Riku?

2. Why did Roxas lose all his memories of Axel after being put in the artificial Twilight Town?

3. Why didn’t Roxas kill Riku when he had the chance?

4. What happened to the heartless versions of Ansem’s other 5 apprentices?

5. Why does King Mickey have a keyblade?

6. Is Xehanort still inside Riku?

7. What was Zexion’s weapon?(At “Proof of Existence” they have 12 panels revealing the weapons of Org. members II – XIII, but panel VI is destroyed before you get there.)

8. Where did Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene come from?(more specificially, who’s Nobodies were they?)

9. Did Maleficent and Pete manage to control all those heartless at The World That Never Was?

10. Why the hell would anybody buy an Ice Cream bar that’s salty? Is Scrooge McDuck some kind of retard or something?

11. Where did Riku get Kairi’s keyblade from?

12. As a matter of fact, where did Riku get his keyblade from?

13. Why does KH2’s version of Dark Aura look more like KH:COM’s version of Dark Firaga?

14. Why doesn’t Sora remember Sephiroth from their fight in the first Kingdom Hearts?

15. How did Setzer ever manage to become Twilight Town’s Struggle Champion?

16. How did Axel visit the artificial Twilight Town if it’s all just data in Sora’s memories?

17. Why didn’t Luxord become cursed by the Aztec gold at Port Royal?

18. If Luxord was the one who stole the Aztec gold, why were there a bunch of cursed pirates there as well?

19. How did Luxord and Pete ever manage to command Heartless?(I’m not gonna ask about Maleficent because she’s a dark witch, so she could’ve very well used some kind of powerful dark magic.)

20. If a person’s soul and body separate after their heart is lost, then which is the Heartless and which is the Nobody?

21. Why did Pooh forget Sora and everybody?

22. Didn’t we kill Ursula in the first Kingdom Hearts?

23. What are Peter Pan and Tinkerbell doing in a summon charm at Port Royal?

24. Why is it that Demyx is a complete and total wuss, yet he happens to be tough as shit when you fight him at Hollow Bastion?

25. Why is it that Sora only has one keyblade and his Nobody has two?

26. When Ansem got control of Space Paranoids, why did he reinstall both Tron and the MCP?

27. Do you think Ansem knew about the whole world going on inside his PC?

28. Why is there a small, blue, furry alien living in Ansem’s Research Lab?

29. Why did Ansem have a large paining of Xehanort in his office? Was there more going on between those two than just an apprenticeship?

30. Do you think King Mickey has his own drive forms that we just don’t know about?(think about it, his outfit looks very similar to Sora’s, which means he could’ve gotten it from the tailors at Yen Sid’s tower. Also, Mickey obviously has access to drive forms in some way, since he was able to give Sora the ability to use Master Form. And finally, Mickey does indeed have a drive gauge, which means he may be capable of using drive forms.)

(p.s. questions 1-3 may or may not have already been answered. it's been a little while since I finished playing through the story, so please tell me if those 3 have already been answered and I just forgot them.)

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Hasnt been said but most likey after. If it was before the other Members would probably be protecting Roxas.
2. Why did Roxas lose all his memories of Axel after being put in the artificial Twilight Town?

Riku deflected Roxas's attack with the Oblivion or Oathkeeper after Roxas says "shut up" (Roxas tossed him one)

From Kh2 Ultimania Interview with Tetsuya Nomura
Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?
Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form.

Umm why? cuz the keyblade chooses its master and it just so happens that it choose Mickey

7. What was Zexion’s weapon?(At “Proof of Existence” they have 12 panels revealing the weapons of Org. members II – XIII, but panel VI is destroyed before you get there.)
Still Unknown

8. Where did Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene come from?(more specificially, who’s Nobodies were they?)
Plothole/Unknown

9. Did Maleficent and Pete manage to control all those heartless at The World That Never Was?
Plothole

10. Why the hell would anybody buy an Ice Cream bar that’s salty? Is Scrooge McDuck some kind of retard or something?
Tetsuya Nomura wanted it in the game and now tis in the game

Plothole/His butt

Most likey after the events of COM. When one has their "Awakening" like Sora and Roxas they were able to weild their Keyblades. Throughout COM Riku used the Soul Eater but after he choose the path to the dawn, he got that keyblade. (i thinks)

13. Why does KH2’s version of Dark Aura look more like KH:COM’s version of Dark Firaga?:confused:

14. Why doesn’t Sora remember Sephiroth from their fight in the first Kingdom Hearts?
Sora never found out his name nor did Sora have to fight him seeing as how it was all optional

I'm not 100% sure i understand your question. The developer wanted him to be champ so they just made him champ
16. How did Axel visit the artificial Twilight Town if it’s all just data in Sora’s memories?

Same reason Sora and Company didnt. They are not from that world so rules dont apply to them

18. If Luxord was the one who stole the Aztec gold, why were there a bunch of cursed pirates there as well?
Maybe he gave it to some people? otherwise Plothole

19. How did Luxord and Pete ever manage to command Heartless?(I’m not gonna ask about Maleficent because she’s a dark witch, so she could’ve very well used some kind of powerful dark magic.)
Anyone one can control the heartless, its just who the heartless themselves decide they want to ally

20. If a person’s soul and body separate after their heart is lost, then which is the Heartless and which is the Nobody?
HUH? Once the heart is gone from one's body, the heart becomes the heartless while the soul and body become the Nobody.
Soul and body dont separate, its the heart that separates from the other two.

Some heartless stole some pages and punched Pooh in the stomach, while taking his Hunny

*shrugs* cant have death in a E rated game?

Its a game, doesnt have to make sense. Kinda like why are there random chests in the middle of no where for me to get

24. Why is it that Demyx is a complete and total wuss, yet he happens to be tough as shit when you fight him at Hollow Bastion?
? He wasnt tough, it just so happened that u died magicly whenever u couldnt kill 10 forms in 10 sec

lucky charms

26. When Ansem got control of Space Paranoids, why did he reinstall both Tron and the MCP?

^ look at Peter Pan answer

29. Why did Ansem have a large paining of Xehanort in his office? Was there more going on between those two than just an apprenticeship?
Xenhanort took over Ansem the Wise's castle

30. Do you think King Mickey has his own drive forms that we just don’t know about?(think about it, his outfit looks very similar to Sora’s, which means he could’ve gotten it from the tailors at Yen Sid’s tower. Also, Mickey obviously has access to drive forms in some way, since he was able to give Sora the ability to use Master Form. And finally, Mickey does indeed have a drive gauge, which means he may be capable of using drive forms.)

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Here's my 2 cents KHII did not answer no questions that I had and still more mysteries have come up like one question that wasn't answered in my opinon was Why didn't Sora remember Xemnas from FM and in vice-versa Xemnas didn't even mention that Sora and him have met once before

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Ok, everybody, after playing all the way through Kingdom Hearts II and reading through all 13 Secret Ansem Reports, I still have 30 questions about the Kingdom Hearts series that remain unanswered. Here are my 30 Questions about Kingdom Hearts II:

13. Why does KH2’s version of Dark Aura look more like KH:COM’s version of Dark Firaga?

(p.s. questions 1-3 may or may not have already been answered. it's been a little while since I finished playing through the story, so please tell me if those 3 have already been answered and I just forgot them.)
1.he left before fighting riku
2.namine erased them
3.because he couldn't riku barely lost and then he came back and barely won
4.they became basic heartless, xehonart was about the only one to become like he was
5.because he was chosen by the keyblade
6.probably not
7.who knows
8.who knows
9.yea because pete appears in the underworld colliseum matches.........
10.um........yea
11.who knows
12.his souleater turned into his keyblade
13.i dont know
14.because thi basically follows the japanese version and sephiroth wasnt in the jap. version
15.he payed people to let him win
16.he just enetered the computer
17.he doesnt have a heart, hes a nobody........
18.because he gave it to them
19.as long as you have alot of darkness then you can control heartless
20.the heart is the heartless and the soul and body is the nobody
21.because the heartless messed up the book
22.no.
23.i dont kno maybe there world was strong but their hearts was strong just like the first one
24.because no nobody really has any emotions (including fear)...........they just fake emotions to fool themselves and their enemies
25.roxas' keybladesare fake they are just like any other org. members weapons
26.ansem installed tron and xehonart(the fake ansem) installed mcp
27.yea probably
28.who knows maybe he just lives there..........
29.he was his apprentice and later xehonart took over his lab when they banished him..............
30.anybody can use drive as long as they get the power from the fairies.....

I

inhiding

Since most of the questions were answered correctly, so I guess I'll just put my two cents in on certain questions, unanswered questions, and questions answered somewhat incorrectly:

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Before. Meeting Riku happened afterwards,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Naminé explained it herself before; she's said she was a witch, but was actually just

Spoiler Spoiler Show

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Didn't Mickey say something about the darkness (if not, some of it) leaving Riku? I forget if he did.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Tetsuya Nomura tried some seasalt icecream while he was at the Disney Sea themepark and loved it, so he put it in the game.

Yes. They just brought her back for that horrid musical.

Same case with Maleficent, who was pretty much just a small plot tool.

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
1. Roxas left the Organization BEFORE fighting Riku. That seems to be made quite clear

2. DiZ did something to Roxas so that he would lose his memories.

3. It's possible that since Roxas was Sora, he just could'nt kill him.

4. They have NO Heartless. Only Xehanort had a Heartless

5. He went into the World Of Darkness to obtain the Inverted Key. And his heart was strong enough.

6. No.

7. Nomura CONFIRMED that Zexion's Weapon IS A Spoiler. They destroyed his gravestone as a means to keep it a mystery. Nomura stated he would reveal Ienzo's weapon in the future.

8. It's not important to the story.

9. They probably did NOT. It's MEANT to be left open for Speculation.

10. Sea Salt Ice Cream is VERY popular in Japan.

11. It is believed Riku created the Keyblade with a bond to Kairi's heart.

12. This is A DIRCET quote from Nomura: "Keyblades aren't something that you can obtain suddenly out of nowhere so in Riku's case, his Soul Eater was used as an intermediary for that Keyblade.'

13. It doesn't matter.

14. It is not implied that he doesn't know him. He asks "Who are you?" Sora NEVER got his name in the first game. And he doesn't understand what ties he has to Cloud or what's going on.

15. He won.

16. Diz SPECIFCALLY states the Organization HACKED the Data. So Axel was able to enter it from the same means as Roxas was transported to it.

17. He never took any.

18. He gave them out.

19. Heartless follow whoever is stronger.

20. A person's Soul and Body NO NOT separate. The body and soul becomes the Nobody. While the Heart is corrupted by Darkness and becomes a Heartless.

21. Something happened when the Heartless had the book and tore out the pages. Probably some magic.

22. She disappeared in darkness.

23. It's possible they may have escaped there. Or were captured by the Organization.

24. He pulls through in the end.

25. Sora CAN wield two Keyblades. In Roxas' case, the Keyblades represented the memories he didn't have.

26. They were a part of the program. He needed them.

27. No.

28. After the events of the first game, Stitch could have traveled there by means of a portal. Or space travel is MORE likely.

29. Xehanort was like a son to him. He helped him heal, and found him without any memories. He was proud of him.

30. No, I don't believe Mickey has Drive ability.

Most of your questions proved no mind to the story. And you're just being picky. The others were answered in the game. Play again, and pay more attention.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Ok, so as we can see here, most of the questions in my list are still unanswered. True, everyone in here has given answers to all of them, but everybody seems to have different answers, which makes it so that many of them still have no true answer.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:

He fought Riku after leaving the Organization. How do we know this? From Roxas's flashbacks in the beggining of the game.

2. Why did Roxas lose all his memories of Axel after being put in the artificial Twilight Town? Namine got rid of his memories of the Organization but It is my belief that she did not want him to suffer so she gave them back.

3. Why didn’t Roxas kill Riku when he had the chance? Riku overpwered him in their fight at Memory's Skysrcaper.

It is my belief that they were either the first Heartless bosses we fight in KH1 or they are still waiting in the shadows.

5. Why does King Mickey have a keyblade? If you had read the Ansem Reports from KH1 you would know. Mickey wnt travelling through the world of Darkness and found the Keyblade from that side. his keyblade and Sora's were both needed in order to close Kingdom Hearts.

6. Is Xehanort still inside Riku? Not really explained but implied that Xehanort finally vanished form Riku's heart when DiZ and his machine blow up and Riku gets his form back.

7. What was Zexion’s weapon?(At “Proof of Existence” they have 12 panels revealing the weapons of Org. members II – XIII, but panel VI is destroyed before you get there.) Hasnt been shown.

8. Where did Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene come from?(more specificially, who’s Nobodies were they?) wasn't explained

9. Did Maleficent and Pete manage to control all those heartless at The World That Never Was? never explained. It pissed me off that they didnt explain that part.

10. Why the hell would anybody buy an Ice Cream bar that’s salty? Is Scrooge McDuck some kind of retard or something? Well knowing it's a real treat over in Japan... Plus its not actually salty it has artificial flavoring to make it taste like your at the beach, hard to explain

11. Where did Riku get Kairi’s keyblade from? Wasn't explained.

12. As a matter of fact, where did Riku get his keyblade from? His Soul Eater change into Way to Dawn after he had changed into his Ansem form.

13. Why does KH2’s version of Dark Aura look more like KH:COM’s version of Dark Firaga? Because that's what it is, just renamed. They couldn't fit Dark Firaga into the Reaction Command box and make it look good.

14. Why doesn’t Sora remember Sephiroth from their fight in the first Kingdom Hearts? Because in the first KH Sephiroth was merely an extra character who had no relevacne to the story whatsoever. but in KH2 Nomura chose to give him a part to play.

15. How did Setzer ever manage to become Twilight Town’s Struggle Champion? Because he won the year before. Just like you win with Roxas.

16. How did Axel visit the artificial Twilight Town if it’s all just data in Sora’s memories? You could ask the same question as to how Sora got there. They both went through the little teleporter thing. This takes them from the real TT to the Artificial TT and back.

17. Why didn’t Luxord become cursed by the Aztec gold at Port Royal? He never took any gold from the chest he just took the whole thing. Go watch the movie and youll understand.

18. If Luxord was the one who stole the Aztec gold, why were there a bunch of cursed pirates there as well? They were his lackeys and henchman. Plus you cant just remove an enemy from a world for good. What fun is that?

19. How did Luxord and Pete ever manage to command Heartless?(I’m not gonna ask about Maleficent because she’s a dark witch, so she could’ve very well used some kind of powerful dark magic.) This was explained by Saix at the battle in Hollow Bastion. The Heartless will follow the command of those with alot of power or those with strong Hearts. Pete and maleficent had both whil Luxord only had the power.

20. If a person’s soul and body separate after their heart is lost, then which is the Heartless and which is the Nobody? When a person goes through these changes their heart becomes a Heartless. Their body becomes a Nobody and their soul... well we don't know yet.

21. Why did Pooh forget Sora and everybody? Because the pages of the book were torn out

22. Didn’t we kill Ursula in the first Kingdom Hearts? Yes and my guess is that just like with Boogie Maleficent brought her back.

23. What are Peter Pan and Tinkerbell doing in a summon charm at Port Royal? Well because there is no Peter Pan world to go to. They can be transported by using the charm. Why the charm is in Port Royal I dont know.

24. Why is it that Demyx is a complete and total wuss, yet he happens to be tough as shit when you fight him at Hollow Bastion? That's just his personality poking through, and if you know how to fight him, he isnt that hard.

25. Why is it that Sora only has one keyblade and his Nobody has two? Comeback after you use Valor Form

26. When Ansem got control of Space Paranoids, why did he reinstall both Tron and the MCP? Tron is a mere security program to begin with. The MCP is a huge computer operating system. Like Windows. Torn=Norton anitvirus, MCP=Windows. Both are required for a system to operate correctly.

27. Do you think Ansem knew about the whole world going on inside his PC? Yes, why else would he have built that giant transporter opposite from the console.

28. Why is there a small, blue, furry alien living in Ansem’s Research Lab? Because Stitch is just that awsome.

29. Why did Ansem have a large paining of Xehanort in his office? Was there more going on between those two than just an apprenticeship? If you read the secret Ansem reports you will find that Xehanort took over after Ansem the Wise left into exile.

30. Do you think King Mickey has his own drive forms that we just don’t know about?(think about it, his outfit looks very similar to Sora’s, which means he could’ve gotten it from the tailors at Yen Sid’s tower. Also, Mickey obviously has access to drive forms in some way, since he was able to give Sora the ability to use Master Form. And finally, Mickey does indeed have a drive gauge, which means he may be capable of using drive forms.) Its very possible and would be funny to see Mickey in like Final Form.

Well there are my answers to you questions.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know on some of those questions it just takes some common sense to know the answers. Pay more attention to things when playing the games. KH2 isn't supposed to be 'KH for Dummies' you know. Sheez. Most of those questions were so easily answered, I can't believe you don't know them. And some of them have to deal with the keyblade, which wasn't meant to be explained in this part of the series.

NEO9011

Inner-Demon said:
4. They have NO Heartless. Only Xehanort had a Heartless

They do.

square-enix said:
From Kh2 Ultimania Interview with Tetsuya Nomura
Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?
Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form.

There's your proof. Too many (stupid) questions for me to answer...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:

After obviously. He left the castle and went to the skyscraper. Where he was captured. Why would he go to the skyscraper, then get captured, then go back and say he was leaving? Answered already.

The game answered this >>; Namine changed his memories and put in fake ones.

Nomura isn't going to let Riku die. Obvious.

They turned into regular Heartless. And we might have destroyed them.

Because he went into the Realm of Darkness to get it to close the door to darkness.

Riku has his appearance back so what does that say? He's gone.

Nomura said his weapon would spoil too many things so we don't see it and his panel is destroyed.

The game fails to say anything about their origins.

They don't say since this is obvious sequel material.

They would buy it because its also sweet. It's plain good to them.

She is a Princess of Heart. And the other 6 princesses's hearts made the keyblade Ansem-Riku used in KH1. Its possible he used the light in her heart to make it.

He is a keyblade weilder. So his Soul Eater changed into a keyblade eventually.

CoM = GBA
KH2 = PS2

If you've noticed a lot of the spells were changed. And thats another thing that was too.

It wasn't even in the first KH (JP) until FM was made. So they prolly left it out for those who didn't get FM.

Fake Twilight Town: Anything can happen.
Real Twilight Town: He must have had some skills.

When you go to the fake Twilight Town you will notice there is a portal to TWTNW. He obviously used that.

Luxord isn't from Port Royal. That world's ruled don't apply to him.

It followed the movie's plot so he didn't orginally steal it. He stole it after all the gold was returned which was after Barbossa died.

Saix said the Heartless follow whoever is the strongest. Go figure :\

Heart = Heartless
Soul+Body = Nobody

Because the Heartless screwed and tore up the book.

No, she lost her trident power + the trident and disappeared in a black cloud. It was never shown that she died like Oogie.

Nomura's way of saying sorry Neverland isn't in the game. Take this word + Peter Pan/Tink summon and accept our apologies. Plus Port Royal is the reason why NL wasn't in KH2 anyway.

He wasn't a complete and total wuss. He didn't effing feel like doing anything. He didn't even want to fight Sora in the first place so he joked around. Sora was the one who pissed him off to make him fight like that in HB.

Sora uses 2 in Valor, Master, and Final. He just doesn't do so in regular form. BUT he can if he wanted too...if you played through the game he took Riku's keyblade...while in regular form...and dual wielded it.

Ansem the Wise (DiZ) installed Tron.
Ansem (Xehanort) installed MCP and Sark.

Ansem the Wise (DiZ) did not. Ansem (Xehanort) probably did.

Stitch used his rocket and went to Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden where he helped out as in the Heartless battle with the FF characters. He wasn't living there...he was just visiting.

1. That was his apprentice.
2. It's not like there are pictures of him throughout the whole building.
3. It shows respect.
4. There was nothing more going on.
5. Eventually Xehanort used that office. So Ansem the wise and Xehanort could have shared it.

:\ It's possible.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Nomura was jsut wanting to throw us off. That would be REDUNDANT story-telling. It won't happen. As it stands, No OTHER Organization member has a Heartless.

Puck

^Dude, they do have a heartless. You probably killed them already.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Everyone has a Heartless. BUT he meant as in a HUMAN Heartless. Like what Xehanort and Sora were. But Xehanort was the ONLY member in the Organization who had a HUMAN Heartless.

Puck

Well, if you put it like that than yeah, none of them except Xehanort had a human heartless. Kind of makes you wonder exactly what type of being is Xehanort and where he actually came from.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, he's OBVIOUSLY a human. But he openly gave himself to Darkness, IF he was a Keyblade Master, as I believe he was, his heart was SO STRONG that it did not create a Heartless, but he remained himself and still contained his memories.

But yet, he was STILL a being of ONLY Heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back