• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Battle of Destiny (A original KH roleplay)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Nelox walked along the path leading to the town. "This is gonna take forever...Wait...Heh heh heh...Why did I not think of that?" He opened a corridor of darkness. "How could I not remember this?" He walked through, coming out in a large town. "Why go for some tiny little village when I can go to a huge town?" He said to himself. A huge blast flew past him. "What?" He asked himself. (OOC: He has a habit of talking to himself...Which he hates but does anyways.) He heard a huge crash and saw a hole in the wall of a nearby cafe. There where Unbirths all over the town. "Unbirths? Here? But why..." He ran over to the Cafe and saw someone lying on the ground. "HELP! ANYBODY!" He heard a man yell. "You out of Mana?" Nelox asked him. "Whatever. Curaga!" Nelox cast the spell. "Hope he gets better, but for now I have some business to tend to." He began to walk towards the door.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Looking at the boy Aura decided it was okay to tell him the truth. Well a little of it anyways.

"Yes I have been refered to as the grim Reaper the beads on my chain each are a soul I have collected" Aura said hearing for Unbirths make there way to them.

"In the old days there were many Keybladers these days ther still some your in a pretty small group..... This isnt the best place to learn about each other" Aura said as a Cannon unbirth pointed straight at them.

"Lance strike Wind" Aura said slamming his hands together sendinga huge white chained lance at the unbirth killing it immediately.

"Come Fedrick was it we need to... I hope your ready for battle stay close to me alright" Aura said as more Unbirth Armors surrounded him and Fedrick.

"Arm Blade Element Twilight" Aura said as the chain on his Left arm engolfed the arm forming a bladearound it.

"IF we cut in a straight line that way we may run into the one commanding them so watch your pack this is no simple attack..... Now lets go"Aura said As he grabbed Fedricks arm and started to cut through Armors as they made there way to the second District.

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
Boredly, she looked at Anorgos and noticed he was smiling. I have some orders which you might be pleased to hear." Anorgos said as he still walked, without turning around to Agaphya smiling still.

This caused a glint of surprise to appear in Agaphya's ebony eyes. Finally the day was becoming more interesting. She listened to the general with more attentoin.

"I would like you to travel to the world of Traverse Town, with more of our lower kind. I have already sent a small squad ahead, and I shall be sending many more to two other worlds." A grin slowly spread across her face. She had been waiting for something this exciting to happen. And please....have as much fun as you like." the general said.

Her grin spread even wider. "Thank you. I'll do my best.", she said as he disappeared into the tear that materialized behind him.

Agaphya adjusted her quiver strap and gazed out the barren landscape. Tranverse Town, eh? This will bill be fun, she thought as she slowly leviatated off the ground. She then propelled herself forward toward her objective.

Last edited:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
When dinner was served and finished and of course Huey and Max had both left to the bathroom, both feeling sick after eating Rysto cooking, Ryu on the other hand was use to crappy food, his dad hadn't been the best cook either. The two had spent time talking about random things but the topic finely had changed to the keyblade and Ryu was meaning to get some answers.

'Why me or Loen? Why even Lerane, how did I tend up that we got these things" he said as took his keyblade out of it's sling and let it rest on the table, it never made sense to him why out of all people he was chosen.

Rysto just shrugged and keyblade "We weren’t even sure, along time ago Kage had thought it was all at random but that theory was lost after your friends and yourself had been given a keyblade. In fact there where only one person I can remember who was around the same time as when the keybaldes where first made" The young women said as she was holding the keyblade.
"Who was it?" Ryu asked impatiently.

The women across from him just sighed and threw the weapon back "Don't know, I never met him before, Slexif did but never me. Anyway it's not like it's a bad thing you have them" Rysto came back with.

Though the teen just gave her a angry look "It is a bad thing, what about Lerane, what if she's not strong enough?" but Rysto only laughed at his words.

"Kid she was stronger than the both of you awhile back!" Rysto kept laughing but Ryu still didn't get it, he remembered lots of times when he rescued her. Seeing his confused filled face Rysto started to explain. "You two both where only able to use two keyblades at a time, and even now you can hold two keyblades but you can't summon two, also she still has her nobody and they never fused back into one, but she's still strong"

Her words where the truth, Ryu remembered knowing that Lerane and Larxene where part of the same body once, and if Lerane even came back into one with Larxene than it would be a good bet that even Ryu or Loen would have trouble beating her.

Deciding to get away from the talking Ryu stood up and walked out of the house, he gave Rysto a little goodbye than decided to go find something to do to do in the town, he opened the large doors to the next district with a sigh before he walked in, he thought about Huey or Max but both where still pretty sick.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Frederick saw a creature that he either guessed was a Heartless or an Unbirth coming towards them. Aura grabbed Fredericks arm and summoned another weapon made of chains and began to lead Frederick through the crowd of creatures. Frederick stunned a little bit took a second to realize that there was fighting going on. Frederick summoned the Keyblade and began to slash away at the creatures. Frederick had killed about five when the sixth came in contact with his hand.

Instantly a picture flooded Fredericks mind, in it there was a bunch of creatures all around him and they were in a dark place outside. He turned to see a large building from which many creatures were coming in and out from. He then saw a large figure standing around some of the creatures. Then the figure spook, but Frederick was pulled back to reality before he could here to much. “Aura this may sound weird but I think these things are looking for something.” said Frederick thinking to himself that that sounded weird even to him. He continued slashing enemies all along the way of were they were going.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Axel turned to Rio. "Can we at least go back to your place for now?" He sighed. "The sun's pretty much out for now."
The younger redhead sighed. "Fine, let's go." She frowned.
The former Organization member smiled, and got down to Rio's eye-level. "C'mon. If they came, you'd be the first to know. You are connected to them, so think about it. You'll know." He winked. "Now, let's head-back. Zexion's supposed to be there too."
"Ah, whatever. Anyway, I know you just want to go to see Xen~jin." She giggled, before she sped off into the distance.
"Oh! You brat!"

While Rio and Xenjin had an apartment together, so did Axel and Zexion. Their apartments weren't far from each other either. Axel usually used to excuse that the girls owned the video game systems to go there so often, which Rio completely denied.
Twilight Town hadn't been feeling as pure as it used to be either. As long as there wasn't anything suspicious going on, Rio and the others hadn't been taking out their weapons. Of course, there was the brawl that they would usually do for fun, but it was in private.
Otherwise, living with her best friends had always been peaceful.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
This wasn't good, not at all. Heartless where begining to appear in the seacond district, it wasn't like it was anytihng new or big, there had been heartless attacks all the time but it still was odd by the number of them.

While Kage had been gone from the fourth district he had been attacked by heartless, it hadn't seemed like much but the number started to increase, he managed to destroy about seven of them before the larger ones had appeard and sent him into the Hotel near the workshop building.

As a Neo-shadow jumped into the air and tried to attack him, Kage had managed to roll away from the falling heartless and bring his keyblade into it's chest, seeing another in the corner of his eye though he side stepped away from his position and gave a 360 turn slash on the heartless head.

Then placing his hand on the floor of the hotel building, Kage began to make the floor start shooting up orbs of darkness at the heartless then sending his keyblade at them like a boomerang. While he was doing all this though he could feel the keyblade sucking the life out of him and then giving him more life from the heartless.

Though when he was sure he was done with all the heatless, then he was able to take a sigh of calmyness, but only fifteen seaconds after he had been tackled by a large Unborn. The large creature stared holes into his eyes as kage could only stare in shock at the monster.

"There.....there alive?!" he couldn't beliive it, the first keybalde masters locked these creatures in Kingdom hearts years ago, how could they just..............Slexif!

It was comeing back to him, well not him but the side of him that was still Xarge, this was what Slexif had been afaird of if Kingdom hearts was opened. The keybladers must of not seen it when they fought him, or maybe it was beaucse it was re-opened anyway.

Shackign his head free of all his thoughts Kage placed the palm of his hands outward and send a strong blast of darkness at the beast. t wouldn't matter if it was a heartless, nobodty, or a Unborn. Either way he would kill it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Ryu walked around the first distrcit his thoughts had began to flow back to Slexif and his plans. When he had fought him two years ago, he had been sure he killed him. So if he really killed Slexif why could he still feel some type of darkness that felt like is.

Trying to shake his mind off his troubles, Ryu had left for the Item shop and after eh arriverd in it, he began his seach for some new things. While he looked Ryu fonud sometinhg that had brought back memories, on the shelf near teh Elixers was a stuffed Moomba toy.

The teen gave a soft smile as he remembered Boots and how this was the world he had found the little thing in, he also remembered he had given it to Lerane before they went there own ways. "For kingdom heartless sake please say that Larxene did not use Boots at target practice, or and Axel didn't try to eat it" he thought to himself remembering the traitor org members recantation to his pet.

If they hadn't wanted to eat it, shoot it, or sell it for some spare change the people had thought it was a toy to be flung around. Ryu looked at the items for sale and began his purchase, he had gotten three Elixirs, two new upgrades for Huey's and Max's weapons and finely he got a new airship shield, now all he needed was to find Rysto to install it.

As he got out of the store, Ryu could feel his hair being tugged at his shoulders, when he looked down he saw that Jiminy was trying to tell him something, when e turned to Jiminy the cricket said that he could hear some fighting going on.

"How the hell can you hear? You not even as big as the stuff in Cid's nose use to be" Ryu said as he walked over to the door but he still made his way to the second district to find out what's where going on.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Angel didn't get a good look at the helper but he smiled as Cado laid on the ground in a stable state. "Stay here... You'll be safe!" He puts his hands in front of his chest as he disappeared and reappeared in front of the Second District gate. "Huh?" He managed to light phase right infront of his friend, Ryu.

Angel laughs as he was only three inches in front of his face. He steps back alittle, "Sorry I just appeared to the closest ally of mine..." He looks around as more swarms of heartless appear. "Damn... Why is this district worse than the others?" He scratched his head, "Besides why are even in here bro?"

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Nelox ran to the second district. Killing Unbirths and Heartless all the while. As he ran he saw a man. Wielding a keyblade. "So, It seems I have two matters of business then." He began to run towards the boy who was currently fighting Unbirths vigorously. He seemed somewhat regal in appearance. Nelox killed all the Unbirths in the immediate area and turned to speak to him. "Hey you. I'd like you to take a good look at me alright? Well, now I can be assured that the last thing you see will be myself so...Time to Suffer alright?" He pointed his blade at the man, Named Frederick and began to charge.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
In a world where only unborn lived, where the world was always quiet, filled with unborn soldiers. These unborn soldiers are just meaning les pawns to the big shots; as fellow unborn’s have referred them to. The term big shots, is just another way of referring to the captains and Generals. In this world where the unborn’s take shelter, breed their youngest, watch over their old, and train the one’s who have passed the basic training. All of this wonderful, violent stuff happens in the place called *Anthrôpos Himeros*

“Ah this place reminds me of my past life, when I was my wholesome self; but that part of my life I do not remember, nor do I need to remember.” A voice said when a man of the height of almost six feet, wearing a complete black cloak that covered nearly all of his face, and all of his body. Again he says “Ahh, I am finally here; I am home. “He said with a slight pause. “ General Anorgos Sir, I have just returned from my mission that was without your permission sir. If you are in need of any further assistance, I will be gladly to help you; where ever it is you need me.” the man spoke…

And inside his mind this man said his name. “I am Kairo, and what does this name of Kairo mean to myself; well it means absolute destruction. And who am I exactly. Well to others I am a creature of the night. To my fellow unborn’s I am the ruthless captain of the offensive squad. But to my own self, I am just pure darkness.” He said within his mind as he marched through the halls of Anthrôpos Himeros. Some unborn’s were whispering..” That’s him, the famous Kairo Captain of the Offensive squad, the second in command of the whole offensive army of the entire Unborn race.” Kairo heard them, but he did not care for them too much, but he just remembered that a small squad of Unborn soldier’s traveled to Traverse Town.

So understanding the current situation..” You Unborn grunts, get your asses over here now.”Kairo ordered. All twenty of them came to the aid of Kairo..”Listen I am going to Traverse Town, now tell me are you all prepared to make the ultimate decision of your pathetic lives. Are you ready to change your fate, and invade the Keybladers in their own home, are you ready to take control of your own lives.” Kairo spoke to the Unborns. And all they could do was shout in excitement.” Yeah!!!!” They all shouted , and with that comfirmation of acceptance; Kairo marched toward to the void portal in which is the main teleportation for all Unborn activity..

Going through the portal, some Unborn’s had some doubts..”No I can do this” One unborn said.. Not even hesitating; Kairo fired a clear bullet of fire at the head of this unborn soldier. “No one is going to be having doubts on my team, got it. If you have doubts, then you will be terminated; end of story” Kairo said ruthlessly as all 20 unborn’s including Kairo and his 19 minions, they continued through portal..
“Ah, we’re here..ready men, we are going to destroy every life here no matter it be human, heartless..we are all going to take this world in the name of the Unborn. “ Kairo said as he and six of the unborn grunts went one direction and two groups of seven went in different directions. With each group in each district, this meant that Traverse Town was nearly surrounded in Unborn Forces..

“General Anorgos, this is Kairo..I am sorry..but without your permission, I took it upon myself to go to Traverse Town to settle some ground troops in all three districts, but what are your orders for any other further plans, that you may want me to take.” Kairo said as his team continued into the first district causing havoc among the civilians..

<3

Call me Love, love.
As Lerane dragged both Larxene and Boots down the stairs of the clock tower, she felt a presence, good, back in their previous place. She noticed Larxene 'Save-me-glance' when she senced it as well. But Lerane was to excited, and angry, to let the nobody go to her friends.

Lerane ran faster once she realized the time. They had to be fast. Knowing Xenjin, one of the other nobodies that had gone against the organization, she would have bet them there. How could Larxene waited this long to tell her!? A smile, that hadn't been there for a long time, surprised Lerane, but she was to happy to fix it. She heard Larxene, she never really liked traverling this way, and it only made Lerane giggle out loud.

It was when Larxene stopped abruptly, when Lerane jolted to a hault, and Boots flew off her shoulder, when she realized the dark feeling. They had only just reached the doors to the station, hearing the screams of terrified people made the hairs on her arms go straight and her eyes opened with shock when she saw huge giants that looked different from Heartless and Nobodies all together.

"It's happening all over again." Each word that forcefully left Lerane's lips felt like she was swallowing nails. She looked back at Larxene when she felt her squeeze her hand tighter.

"We wont let it them." Larxene's tough demeanor appeared as she tried to make Lerane breathe again. "Lerane breathe! Lets go, fix this problem, and we'll be shopping beofore you know it." Larxene promted.

Lerane shock her head to rid all her fears and realesed her hand from Larxene. Within seconds, Oathkeeper and Oblivion were held tightly in her hands, and a determined look replaced the anxiety. She looked back at Larxene. "We've been training for awhile haven't we?" She didn't wait for a reply. "Then lets see with we'er still in good shape."

The pair ran towards the disturbance with weapons in hands, while Boots kept up behind them.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
The big, brown eyes stared blankly at the wide TV screen. A music video was playing, where people danced in the rhythm of the song. Xenjin gave out a sigh; even music wasn't good anymore.
She had sensed it for months... there was something wrong. The red-head knew, that this weird feeling didn't stay inside the borders of Twilight Town, it spread across every single world nearby. Every now and then Xenjin got bad head-aches; almost every time they hit she fell on her knees due to the pain. During one massive head-ache she had lost her conciousness. Fortunately they had been fewer in the past 3 weeks.

A scream woke her up from her thoughts; the red-head flinched slightly, and ran into the small balcony. From up there she saw people shouting in panic, running around. Her eyes looked for the cause of this, and soon found three enormous, dark creatures with her gaze. A wave a nausea struck her body, as she saw them.
Xenjin frowned, ran back inside and all the way through the front door. She hopped the stairs down as quickly as possible. As she exited the building, the presence of darkness hit her even greater. The female Nobody pushed it away as well as she could, sprinting towards the creatures. As she ran, a flash of bright sunlight covered her arms. After it had faded, two elegant blades appeared into her hands.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------

Grinning from underneath its helmet, the tall figure laughed a little, watching from such a distance away, the pathetic people of the closest village trying to escape, only to get ambushed by some of the Rusty Armor unborns and dozens of Shadow Heartless. Though it was originally just Unborns that first started this wave of death, the Heartless soon began to appear in the hundreds, easily overwhelming both the people and their world.

Turning its head slightly away from the massive fires and black smoke that filled the air, the figure noticed something incredibly fast, running along the path that ran towards the direction of the village. Upon looking even further, the dark being could also tell, that it wasn't just one, but two figures that were moving, with one holding the other on their back as they ran.

With yet another smirk, the figure disappeared into a dark portal it summoned underneath it, reappearing a moment later on the same path Loen and Xannos were taking in an explosion of darkness, that blocked the entire area from sight with the town. As the dark mist would have began to settle, the sight of the armored figure slowly standing up from its knelt position, would have easily told Loen and Xannos, that this was the one responsible for all of this.

Well, they would probably have found out more clearly, if it was for the figure slowly turning around showing its dark glowing purple eyes to them, immediately opening a large void tear infront of the two of them as they ran, swallowing them whole and taking them far away from this world. Which was quite a good thing, as the figure smirked and looked up towards the sky, seeing the familiar large orb of destruction as everything began to get pulled into it.

Taking that as its cue to leave, the figure slowly raised its metal clawed hand softly moving its finger down forming yet another tear in mid air, stepping though it after taking one last look as the very earth around him started to rip into chunks eventually becoming swallowed inside the swirling darkness. While the figure was moving through the empty void of the paths the unborns take, in Twilight Town, the huge Juggernaut unborn continued to retaliate to the ones that attacked it, quite aggressively, making sure they were dealt with, before continuing on towards the Clock tower.

Around it, the battalion of Rusty Armors still marched with it, making sure not to get in the way of its huge movements, in case they wanted to get crushed. Suddenly stopping its approach up the final street towards the station, the large unborn turned its metal head upward to the top of the path, seeing three figures, two woman and a red haired creature. Growling at anything standing in its path, the Juggernaut slowly raised its shield covered arms, before it turned its head around a little, seeing yet another person, this time a single girl with two blades.

Becoming increasingly more angrier, the large Unborn roared before slamming its shields together, sounding a loud metal boom, causing the two swarms of Rusty armors to spit, one group being the largest heading forward towards Lerane, Larxene and Boots, while the smallest group went back down the path towards Xenjin, with the Juggernaut standing in its same spot waiting for the path to be cleared again. Stepping out from the new tear he created, the dark figure landed softly on the top of a large building with a bell, overlooking the entire district which also had a hotel and a water fountain.

Looking down, the figure could see the lines of the Rusty Armors that patrolled the area, attacking anything in their way, while numerous amounts of heartless, Shadows and Neo-Shadows ran along walls and on the ground, collecting hearts from people they came across, further increasing their numbers. Stretching out its metal arms, from underneath its cloak, a mixture of light and darkness slowly seaped out from the links in the armor, a blinding light from one arm, while a pure darkness leaked out like mist from the other.

Upon outstretching its arms, a sudden difference in dark pressure covered all the districts, almost as if something was trying to smother the entire town in this incredibly heavy feeling. Though this seemed to not effect the Unborns, it did infact seem to aggravate the Heartless, causing them to start jumping around full of life. Smiling from underneath its mask, the figure's dark purple eyes continued to stare out from the slits on the helmet, while more Rusty Armors began to emerge from void portals, pooling into the lower section of the Second District, making their way towards the third and the back alley.

Still having his arms outstretched, simply flooding the entire town in a heavy dark pressure, the figure slowly lowered them after a few seconds, hearing something from within his mind."General Anorgos, this is Kairo..I am sorry..but without your permission, I took it upon myself to go to Traverse Town to settle some ground troops in all three districts, but what are your orders for any other further plans, that you may want me to take." Kairo said, causing the figure to growl slightly in annoyance. "We shall discuss this later, Kairo. For now, I want you to travel to the world known as Twilight Town, and see how goes the operation there, now." the figure said, putting a tone on the last word that clearly said, just go.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Listening to Fedrick aura finally spoke again.

"If any thing there after the keyblades and your not the only one here.... or we would the main target" Aura said as he noticed he had let go of Fedrick. Looking back he say a nobody no not a nobody a organization member charging at Fedrick.

" Hammer Swing element Thunder" Aura said as the left arm blade broke apart and reformed intoa yellow hammer. Getting in the way of Nelow's target which was Fedrick. Before the Nobody could react to Aura. Aura slammed his hammer into Neloxs chest sending the man flying back as the ability of paralization took over. Aura knew this for the fact that the nobodies body was covered in electricity.

"That will not last long Fedrick lets go before he gets back up. Aura said looking at Fedrick turning back to the nobody seeing that the effect was already fading. Turning around the tall purple haired Reaper Grabbed Fedricks hand again and started to run for the Second District door Hopping to put some space between them and the Nobody. Closing the door Aura said.

"Fedrick... you say his cloak right well if you ever see someone dressed like that I want you to run away and not.....Try to face them" Aura said seeing that this district was no better.

"Lets go we only have a few mor feet before we get to District three.... Once we reach there....You can us your gummi ship to get out of here..... i will see you there safely but once there we part ways..... you dont want to be near me" Aura said making sure Fedrick was infront this time so he could be protected incase that Nobody was to show up again.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
All seemed peaceful while Rio and Axel were walking back to her apartment. A wave of power passed by Rio and Axel. Darkness. "Whoa, what the hell was that?!" Axel exclaimed.
"Oh god, I knew it would happen like this! I told you!"
The taller redhead rolled his eyes. "Whatever, let's just get going!"
Both nobodies dashed towards the area where the power was coming from.

Zexion spotted Axel and Rio sprinting. He soon followed. "You felt it too, huh?"
"Well duh." Rio replied.
"Xenjin, I see Xenjin!" Axel yelled, running even faster.

When the three nobodies finally got to the site, they saw the previous enemies. Teaming up with each other, harming innocent people.
Rio summoned her keyblade. "It's been way too long." She stated, as she charged for the heartless and nobodies.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
In the dark and cold place of the alley of Taverse Town, there Blake appears. Walking toward the water Heartless appear right infront of the door to the second district and the waterway.

"Heh, trying to box me in ay." Blake said smiling as the heartless leaped in the air like missles coming toward him. Blake jumped up in the air and swiftly kicked and blocked and punched them away. Some disappeared some didn't, the ones that survived ether leaped back in the air or tried to slide kick Blake. But in a failed attempt the heartless were quickly disposed of.

Walking toward the Second District Blake let out a remark. "Heh, heartless these days are getting weaker and weaker." As Blake made his way out of the alleyway, he spots two unknown soldiers, a duck, and goofy looking dog . Blake remained hidden and teleported to a near by building to watch them fight.

"Hmm they look experienced a little, but i'm a mercenary so i will help out if they pay good." Blake said as he smiled

Sora05

The cool night air whipped against their faces as they speed towards the town. Loen closed his eyes and before he knew it they were being swallowed by a black void. Both he and Xannos yelled as they saw a dark figure standing infront of them. Darkness was around them and Loen began to panic. It wasn't possible that this could happen again.

But then just as he was going to close his eyes and just get up he found that he was soaring through the air. He thought about screaming but he lay limb in the air and closed his eyes. The air blew through his hair and he smiled. Just then he crashed through the wall of one of the building of the Second District of Traverse Town. He tumbled over and crashed into some crates.

He rolled himself onto his stomach and pushed himself up. Slowly he stood and rubbed his head. Nothing seemed to be broken as he slowly moved his body. That was a plus. Looking around he noticed he was no longer with Xannos. "Oh great, now I'm alone." he muttered. Xannos was stong and he knew he was safe.

Before he could relax three heartless lept through the recent hole he had made. "Oh boy you guys are gonig to get it." Loen growled summoning his keyblade. Charging he made quick work of them with three slices. Looking out of the hole he saw complete hell raging. There were several others fighting these new heartless.

"Well can't let these guys have all the fun." he smirked leaping down and standing in the middle of the battle with his keyblade at his side.

-----------------
OOC: I'll put Xannos's part here.

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
Agaphya descended upon a building observing the Third District area. Several other figures landed right behind her. "Alright." she turned to face her Unborn army, "I want you all to scout out any humans. If you see any of them with a keyblade, kill them upon sight." she ordered while scanning her army.

She could feel her minions' anticipation. Their faces filled with determination and their bodies trembled in anxiety. "Ready. my minions?" A loud roar of approval and laughter came from behind her.

Smiling, she faced back at area and raised hands, signaling a "Charge" command. The minions spread their wings and swept across the district, attacking the unsuspecting humans. People began to scream out in terror as the Unborns advanced.

Agaphya called forth her bow, materializing out of thin air. The embedded gems on the weapon began to, awaiting the battle before them. She flew off the roof, looking for potential prey. Once spotting one, She took out an arrow and adjusted it on her bow. She pulled the string and released it, striking down her victim.

Who's next?

Last edited:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
As the doors opened to the second district, Ryu had been met with a familer face. The face belonged to a man named Angel, Ryu had met him about a year ago when he was world hoping to find Loen and the king. The two had gotten along pretty well and battles good, though at the moment he wasn’t even able to speak.

There in front of him was a strange new enemy, but to Ryu it wasn’t a new enemy but a childhood nightmare brought to life. When Loen and Ryu had been at worlds end they had found books on these things, Unborn they where called, different from both races of enemies that had fought for the last two years.

When Ryu had told Kage about them, his older brother only answered that they where a enemy beat and locked away in kingdom hearts years before he had even seen a keyblade. So how was he looking straight at the enemey.

“This is going to be a long day” Ryu said with a sigh as he took his keyblade out of his sling on his back, “Hey Angel I got a bet for you,, first one to kill the most of these guys gets free rounds of rum for a year!” he said to the strange Winged man. Turning back to the battle Ryu charged forward.

Jumping over a the ledge near the center of the second district Ryu brought his keyblade down on a larger Unborn before he opened his hand and sent a blast of light at a small group of Unborns, as he continued to fight all he could do was curse, this was getting him no where, he had to find the person who summoned these guys in the first place, it had been like what he learned so long ago. Fight the top dog and leave the small fish to fry, then again he probably got that mixed up.

When he ran into the hotel room to get to anouther part of twon Ryu had been met with his older brother as the man had just finished off his own amount of them. "So how's your night going?" Kage asked as he sliced a new door for them to leave.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
As Aura pushed Frederick onward towards the third district it seemed that more and more enemies were appearing. They were nearing the third district when a large group of Unbirths appeared. Frederick was in front of Aura being pushed forward. “Uh Aura I don’t want to be a worry wart but its not a good idea to be pushing me forwards like this.” said Frederick fighting the urge to unleash his power. Then it snapped his mental lock broke and the transformation began. Frederick stopped moving and Aura began to slow down because of Frederick. Just then a shock wave burst forth from Frederick sending Aura backwards. “Aura I want you to stay back this might hurt you if you get to close.” said Frederick kneeling on the ground.

He clutched his chest then let out a huge roar. He stood up hunched forward face concealed by shadow, then he looked up at the Unbirths. His eyes were pure white and his calm expression was replaced with that of pure rage. He thrust himself forward at the creatures striking them down as he went. He then threw his Keyblade in the air and yelled “Aquatical Rage”. Just then a large wall of water half the size of the clock tower erupted from the ground at Fredericks feet and rushed forward striking down Unbirths and soaking many others. He caught his Keyblade as it came back down and slammed it against the ground and yelled “Aquatical Freeze”. Most of the creatures that had been soaked froze in there place covered in ice. Then out of instinct he yelled “Aquatical Blast” which sent large orbs of water bursting out of the tip of the Keyblade at the frozen Unbirths causing them to shatter and soak more Unbirths. Of course by now the rage was weakening and with a last bit of strength his body had he yelled “Aquatical Boil” all the remaining Unbirths began to scream in pain as the water they were soaked in began to heat up causing them to catch fire and disappear. Fredericks body slumped to the side as he came to. “I’m sorry you had to witness that.” he said to Aura whose face was that of shock. Frederick then passed out and fell to the ground unconscious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back