• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Battle of Destiny (SIGN-UP/OOC THREAD)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
So... Solareon is gone, and Jenni's gonna be off most of the time too. I'd have to say, I don't have high hopes for this Roleplay...

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------

As long as people can still post, I still believe we can keep the rp going. Until Sol comes back, I think we should take over his characters, but just enough to keep things moving. The rp won't die unless we allow it to die, and I certainly don't want that.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------

From what I know, everyone's characters are on one of these worlds, I'll make sure to do another list showing exactly where everyone is. But for the time being, everyone is either in Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, Olympus Coliseum and I think Pride Lands.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------

I think a large group of the characters are there. My character Anorgos is there facing Kuraixo who is King Sora's character. 2 of alphonse224 are there as well, one of Sol's is there also with some of the other characters as well.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------

Ok then, I think I have everyone in Radiant Garden here.

Anorgos(Seph2) and Kuraixo(King Sora) are in the more deeper parts of RG, that entire area was the location for them fighting, so there would be clear signs of their damage. At the moment, I think they should be leaving the world soon.

Xyru, Max, Huey, Rysto (All Sol's) are in a part of RG, where the refugees from the worlds that have already been taken, are arriving, with them just there to pick up supplies. This was also the last post Sol did befor ehe had to go. Lerane (Angel's character) is also there as well with Sol's characters in the exact same place.

Isabella and Allegretto (Alphonse224) are in an area possibly in the middle between these two locations, Isabella was fighting and has formed her second keyblade I believe if I read the post correctly, and Allegretto has just tried to introduce himself to her.

I think that is everyone in RG, if I forgot anyone, sorry.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Oh no I didn't forget about you Sacred, the list I did there was for the characters in Radiant Garden, but I'll be making a complete list, of where everyone is and what exactly they're doing. And sorry about that Angel, of course you're remembered ^^

<3

Call me Love, love.
YAY ^^

And Thank you in advance for what ever lists you make Sephy : D

I just miss Sol so much. :'(

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Yeah, anyone on this forum know him in reality?

He told me that his skate team is breaking up and going different ways, he said if he wins this comp then he is going to move again. So i'm assuming he won the comp, got a new sponsership and is/has moved to a new place, and he just doesn't have internet. That has happened to him in the past and i am just going by what he told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back