• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Battle of Destiny (SIGN-UP/OOC THREAD)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
So...What part do the nobodies play in this if any? And I may join but...I need a bit more info about the nobodies' current position in this world.

<3

Call me Love, love.
ouch a roleplayer's ultimate enemy..... i had that on mine too.... i just couldn't figure out a bio that connects well with everyone else... although i do have to explain who the 14 brothers are X_X and Cado's connect with Sol's characters... it's just so much easier to do that...

It sad. I'm meant to be making my temp and posting on another rp. But I can't because I've been stuck with this stinken writers block! GRR...I hate it!

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
So...What part do the nobodies play in this if any? And I may join but...I need a bit more info about the nobodies' current position in this world.
There part really isen't the same as it was in the first one, see the nobodys where the main enemey in the first rp, though the organiztion was defeated, it got spilit into two, the members that stayed with Slexif and the memebers that went to help the keybalde heroes, the ones that stayed with Slexif all died, so mostley any nobody survivors where the ones that betrayed them or lost there heart anouther way. The main enemey now is the Unborns, a strange enemey so strong that new keyblades have found new users.

It sad. I'm meant to be making my temp and posting on another rp. But I can't because I've been stuck with this stinken writers block! GRR...I hate it!

LOL ya had that the first time too, don't worry Angel you'll writters block will die a horrible death!

<3

Call me Love, love.
LOL ya had that the first time too, don't worry Angel you'll writters block will die a horrible death!

I'm tempted to put a gun to my head and threatning it to leave. I miss writing and I really want to do some. Grr. But anyway....

YOUR ALIVE! I was wondering how much longer till you came online.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Long day today, so I was left to wonder the streets looking for a nwe part for my skateboard, I'm still rebuilding the damn thing!

I'll look for you! ^_^ *Wonders around house looking for this part*

Is this it? *holds up barbie doll head*

Hey...You're tha guy that stole the Taxi right?

Wow. Sol, your famous.

Stupid. Idiot. Running. Into. A. Taxi. Can't. Help. But. Love. Him.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Oh yeah, You stole a Taxi then while running from the cops got hit by one. Wierd coincidence, but the good news is you now have a record!

<3

Call me Love, love.
......I always thought I would be famous for skateboarding or fighting....then again Alex always thought he would be famous from sex tapes and I knowhow that ended.:dizzy:

HA HA! That sounds funny as. Is Alex home at the moment?

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
......I always thought I would be famous for skateboarding or fighting....then again Alex always thought he would be famous from sex tapes and I knowhow that ended.:dizzy:

eh don't worry about it, I think u rawk on skateboarding... hell your better in that than me... hahah i almost forgot the taxi

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Original Name: Nole

Current Name: Nelox

Nobody /Human/ Unborn: Nobody

Powers/ Abilities: He can Control darkness itself, Make it solid, change it's shape, things like that.

Side: (Light, Darkness, Twilight, Nothingness, ect) Darkness

Special Abilities: (This is would be your ultimate abilities that you can only use on rare occasions in the RP so your not Godmodding, make sure you go into detail about this attack, how it works, what it does, and the effects it has on you and who you use it on)

1. He can use all shadows around him to make a small army but if he does he will have used enough energy to become incapacitated for quite a while. Needless to say, it is only ever used when necessary.

2. He makes all nearby shadows cover his body, the more shadows the larger and more powerful he becomes, but he will also suffer physical damage on any part of his body covered and the more shadows the more damage. If he sustains thi form for too long he will begin to fade.

Appearance: (A Pic is good but your going to have to explain what you look like too, so if you get a Pic make sure you write in detail, it doesn’t have to be a book though) Has straight black hair and Yellow eyes. Tall for his age, Well built body. Wears black cloak over black hooded sweater, black cargo pants and black boots.

Personality: (At least one paragraph is good for this) He usually has no personality seeing as he's a nobody but when others are around he'll begin to act reckless and aggressive, but only enough to fool them, not enough to put himself in any real danger.

Bio: (Two paragraph’s is good for your bio, just make sure you make sense in it, for the peopel that were in it before Just make sure you say what you did over the time spent after the first one but before this one too.) He was a powerful wielder while he had a heart but eventually the other wielders overshadowed him during the last journey. So while he did small deeds here and there that before had been enough to win respect and admiration, people now regarded these new wielders as heroes. He then went into self imposed exile to train enough to win the respec t of the people but unfortunately he met his end at the hands of the heartless. He watched as the heroes saved the worlds from Slexif and although after becoming a nobody he could not feel, he was persistant in his will to kill them. It is unknown what goes on in his head but he seems to want to kill both the wielders and the unborn. His true alliegances and plans are unknown, possibly even to him.

Keyblade: A Pic is good just make sure you explain the Pic too) Heartsbane (Quite long. High Power. Black and Red. Keychain is shaped like a heart. The Part at the End that sticks off from the main Blade is shaped vaguely like the Kanji Mu.)

Extras: (Theme and Battle music, and anything you would like to add, you don't have to do this but if ya wanna ya know ;D)

Theme Music: Through the Fire and Flames (Dragonforce.)

Battle Music: Iron Man (Black Sabbath.)

This good Solareon?

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
So sol i can use my nobody guy :D
Ys, I got rid of the 3 chactarter rule but oyu have to be able to handle ya self if ya have more than one.

Original Name: Nole

Current Name: Nelox

Nobody /Human/ Unborn: Nobody

Powers/ Abilities: He can Control darkness itself, Make it solid, change it's shape, things like that.

Side: (Light, Darkness, Twilight, Nothingness, ect) Darkness

Special Abilities: (This is would be your ultimate abilities that you can only use on rare occasions in the RP so your not Godmodding, make sure you go into detail about this attack, how it works, what it does, and the effects it has on you and who you use it on)

1. He can use all shadows around him to make a small army but if he does he will have used enough energy to become incapacitated for quite a while. Needless to say, it is only ever used when necessary.

2. He makes all nearby shadows cover his body, the more shadows the larger and more powerful he becomes, but he will also suffer physical damage on any part of his body covered and the more shadows the more damage. If he sustains thi form for too long he will begin to fade.

Appearance: (A Pic is good but your going to have to explain what you look like too, so if you get a Pic make sure you write in detail, it doesn’t have to be a book though) Has straight black hair and Yellow eyes. Tall for his age, Well built body. Wears black cloak over black hooded sweater, black cargo pants and black boots.

Personality: (At least one paragraph is good for this) He usually has no personality seeing as he's a nobody but when others are around he'll begin to act reckless and aggressive, but only enough to fool them, not enough to put himself in any real danger.

Bio: (Two paragraph’s is good for your bio, just make sure you make sense in it, for the peopel that were in it before Just make sure you say what you did over the time spent after the first one but before this one too.) He was a powerful wielder while he had a heart but eventually the other wielders overshadowed him during the last journey. So while he did small deeds here and there that before had been enough to win respect and admiration, people now regarded these new wielders as heroes. He then went into self imposed exile to train enough to win the respec t of the people but unfortunately he met his end at the hands of the heartless. He watched as the heroes saved the worlds from Slexif and although after becoming a nobody he could not feel, he was persistant in his will to kill them. It is unknown what goes on in his head but he seems to want to kill both the wielders and the unborn. His true alliegances and plans are unknown, possibly even to him.

Keyblade: A Pic is good just make sure you explain the Pic too) Heartsbane (Quite long. High Power. Black and Red. Keychain is shaped like a heart. The Part at the End that sticks off from the main Blade is shaped vaguely like the Kanji Mu.)

Extras: (Theme and Battle music, and anything you would like to add, you don't have to do this but if ya wanna ya know ;D)

Theme Music: Through the Fire and Flames (Dragonforce.)

Battle Music: Iron Man (Black Sabbath.)

This good Solareon?

Yes you are allowed in, I'll start putting up a characters on the first page tonight.

Since there's a good amount of you guys who wheren't in the first rp I'll be makeing a fanfic bassed off the first one so everyone knows what happen ;D.

Anyway my comps about to turn off so later.

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Ignore this.

No. I'm not going to ignor that.

Anyway, I should be able to get my temp up by tonight. My WB has gone a bit, but hopefully the new guys can bare with me. Old members should remember my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back