• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Battle of Destiny (SIGN-UP/OOC THREAD)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Did you draw that all on your own?
It's hella cool. :D

My temp is coming up soon-ish.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Yeah yeah, hurrying hurrying. xD
By the way, I loved that Xenjin is a rolemodel to Rio. <33

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
:3
LOOK, A TEMPLATE.

~*~

Name
Xenjin

Nobody/Human/Unborn
Nobody

Element
Sun

Weapon
Dual Blades called Azomin and Nimoza. Azomin is made of onyx (black), as Nimoza is made of an unknown, nearly unbreakable material, similar to a pure diamond (white).
The weapons tend to emit a golden light, when charged with energy.

Abilities
Xenjin is able to create glimpses of light and different shaped sunbeams. She can touch burning objects, staying uninjured. She is able to glide for short amounts of time, and create fiery orbs, that are useful in long-range attacks.

Side
Light

Special Abilities
Xenjin can get more strength by absorbing the sunlight or getting extremely angry.

Appearance
Number_IV_by_Xenjy_Chan.jpg

Personality
Xenjin is a slightly sarcastic young lady, who never wants to lose. She has a somewhat short temper, which may sometimes drive her into bad trouble. [will edit]

Bio
[will edit]

Extras
[will edit]

Theme Music
[will edit]

Battle Music
[will edit]

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
LOOK, A TEMPLATE.

~*~

Name
Xenjin

Nobody/Human/Unborn
Nobody

Element
Sun

Weapon
Dual Blades called Azomin and Nimoza. Azomin is made of onyx (black), as Nimoza is made of an unknown, nearly unbreakable material, similar to a pure diamond (white).

Abilities
Xenjin is able to create glimpses of light and different shaped sunbeams. She can touch burning objects, staying uninjured. She is able to glide for short amounts of time, and create fiery orbs, that are useful in long-range attacks.

Side
Light

Special Abilities
Xenjin can get more strength by absorbing the sunlight or getting extremely angry.

Appearance

Personality
Xenjin is a slightly sarcastic young lady, who never wants to lose. She has a somewhat short temper, which may sometimes drive her into bad trouble. [will edit]

Bio
[will edit]

Extras
[will edit]

Theme Music
[will edit]

Battle Music
[will edit]

Well FS ya temp is looking good and I'll keep a eye out for ya.

Original Name: Rio Kiribani

Nobody /Human/ Unborn: Nobody

Element: Telepathy
Weapon: Uses gloved hands while not wielding a keyblade.
Abilities: Has the ability to move objects with her mind; She can communicate to others, transmitting her thoughts into others and she can also read others thoughts.

Side: Light

Special Abilities: Rio has the ability to make objects explode, only when she is under heavy emotions though.

Appearance:
riooo.jpg

Rio has dark red hair with blue eyes. She's very thin and pale. She's around 5'7 and weighs 110 lbs. She usually wears tight clothing, and enjoys wearing skirts. She has a blue necklace that her brother gave to her before she was sent away by him.

Personality: Rio is shy at first. But once she gets to know people she can easily break out of her seemingly timid shell. However, when she comes across the enemy, she tries to hide the fact that she easy goes into panic attacks and seem angry and pissed off. She doesn't hesitate when it comes to fighting and after short conversations, she'll usually be the one to summon her weapon first. She does know how to joke around, and she loves having a good time.

Bio: Rio was born in a life she didn't deserve. Her parents were both cruel and unfaithful to each other, as well as their children. When her older brother, Reno, turned 18, he took his younger sister to another city to live with her. He and Rio took care of themselves for the most part, but Reno was higher up in ranks with his job and was barely ever home. He decided that he couldn't be there for her, and as much as it hurt him, he sent her to Radiant Garden to live a better life, having relatives near by that support both Reno and Rio.
Soon after Rio moved, she discovered a small black creature crawling around her apartment. Curious, she followed it around until engaged her in a fight. Suddenly, a weapon appeared in her hand. A keyblade. She fought it off to the best of her ability, but unfortunately she lost. Faith had decided that she would become a nobody.
Axel, a member of Organization XIII found her, taking her in to their leader, Slexif. She wasn't deemed strong enough to be a complete member, but the others allowed her to stay with them, and fight as if she were a member.
Her and a few other members of the Organization attended a school to find the keyblade master. They were determined to get him. What they discovered was that there were more than one, and that Rio herself could wield a keyblade, even as a nobody.
After she discovered that the Organization was after her new friends at the school, she left the Organization, and returned back to her empty apartment, trying to take in everything that was happening.
Soon after this happened, Axel, Zexion and newest member Xenjin decided to follow after her. They remain close friends to this day.
Rio and the others participated in the final battle with Slexif and the other members of the Organization. What they didn't know, was that it wasn't over. It wasn't anywhere near over. Only a couple of days of relaxation and the young keyblade wielder is back on her feet, ready to fight again.
Now, Rio and her friends are determined to defeat the new enemy, so she can live on her life.

Keyblade: Bond of Flames, given to her by Axel.
BondofFlame.png

Extras: Rio's best friends are Axel, Zexion and Xenjin. She remains friends with the other members of the Organization that decided to leave. She's determined to find peace with the keyblade masters, telling them all the truth about her life.
Rio considers Axel to be her older brother. She claims that Axel, looks a lot like Reno and they have very similar personalities. She seems clingy to him at times, but it's just her fear of losing another family member.
Rio has a slight crush on Zexion, but she never does anything to express it.
Rio considers Xenjin to be her rolemodel.

Theme Music: Die Tonight, Live Forever by Innerparty System

Battle Music: Map of the Problematique by Muse

Welcome back in Muffy, though most of the people from the first one are already allowed back in, all they have to do is make a good temp.

LOL it looks like most of the old gang is comeing back for this rp ;D.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Keybladers Temp

Original Name: Blake

Nobody /Human/ Unborn: Human

Powers/ Abilities:

Teleport: Blake is someone who can deify gravity, he is able to move anywhere in a matter of seconds and is one of his primary moves he uses.

Darkness: Blake will form dark fire in his hand about medium size and send it at is target. He can also shoot it out of his Keyblade but it is weaker but he can send multiple out at faster speeds.

Amaterasu's Wrath: Blake will hold up is hands and a huge dark ball will form. It then sends barrages of fire balls down on his enemys.

Levitate: With the power to deify gravity Blake can levitate his self, and use that to fly.

Gravity: Blake can push and pull things using gravity, also using that to block enemys attacks too.

Implosion: Using gravity he concentrates on one spot and and is charges up to make and explosion. The size can vary, but it uses more power the bigger it is.

Darkness release: Blake can form darkness and use it freely, he may use it as armor or just make a huge behemoth. Or uses it to make his phisical attacks stronger .

Gravity barrier: He uses a gavitational force to make a barrier around him. He can stop mostly all attacks.

Time : Blake is able to stop time, or go back in time, or the future with this move. If he stops time he can still move freely but only for a few seconds.

Stop: He makes his enemy's freeze for a short period of time.

Side: Darkness

Special Abilities:

Obliterate: Only uses this as a last resort, Blake mixes darkness and gravity together. He makes a huge explosion, that practically desentagrates everything on that world, uncluding himself.

Judgement: Using darkness and gravity together, Blake will send a dagger shape projectile from his keyblade into the enemys heart. Once it hits the targets body stops working and dis that instant. This move is fast like real lightning but is still possible to dodge. When Blake uses this he becomes completly imoblized, and can not move for several hours.

Appearance: http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii282/rhys_049/warrior.jpg

He has dark brown hair instead of black. He has a scar from his right forehead down arcross his nose to his left cheek

Personality: Blake is one of the couragous people you will ever meet. He is intelligent and cunning, he is good at manipulating people digging into your thoughts and prying in to your fears. He is never hesitant in fights, and is always calm on and of the battlefeild. He is the quiet type, though still a leader. He is the most focused person making it easy for his attacks to land where he wants them to.

Bio: Blake is from a different dimension. In his own time he was a prodigy of his dad who was a legendary Keyblade master, even ones in this diminsion has heard of him.Training under his father Blake became a strong fighter.He obtained his Keyblade at age 7, even defeating some of the senior Keybladers, when he was 9. His keyblade granted him the power to control space, and gravity, and a master at darkness. When he was 14 he is diminsion was attacked by a strong Dark force. They were almost unstppable destroying worlds left and right. They even defeat Blake's father. But when all hope was lost. Blake was able to defeat the dark force. But as a last second attack, the leader of the dark force sent out eternal darkness and slowly ate away at space and the worlds. Blake was left in all Darkness. Though Blake was able to go to another dimension because of his powers.

He as in this dimension. Now 16 perfected his moves, he has only one mission. To stop the darkness in this dimension and prevent it from turning into eternal darkness. He is seen as a Anti-Hero.

Keyblade: Final Heaven (Get you pic later): It is created from the darkness in his heart, and his good intentions. Also the form takes the shape of a sword because it shows his warrior blood.

Extras: (Theme and Battle music, and anything you would like to add, you don't have to do this but if ya wanna ya know ;D)

Theme Music: Torn - Disturbed YouTube - disturbed torn

Battle Music: I'm Alive Disturbed YouTube - Disturbed - I'm Alive (With Lyrics)

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Your temp is good Bureku but ya going to have to do something about that Time move, I think some might consider that god-moding, ya know the whole tihng about being able to go anywhere in time but besides that ya in.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Ya know sol, i may add something to my temp, might change the songs i chose..not sure yet..:confused:

You can change anything as long as it's before the Rp starts, thoug if ya learn new attacks that's a whole diffrent story.

I'm thinking I'm gonna get rid of the three character rule, I think people and can how many characters they can handle.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Your temp is good Bureku but ya going to have to do something about that Time move, I think some might consider that god-moding, ya know the whole tihng about being able to go anywhere in time but besides that ya in.

Ok, i just put that move there, so if you wondered how he got to this dimension, thats how. But i'm fine with taking it out. If you need anything else changed tell me. :lol:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Ok, i just put that move there, so if you wondered how he got to this dimension, thats how. But i'm fine with taking it out. If you need anything else changed tell me. :lol:

Your fine.

I've also going to be adding characters to the first page so if ya have any NPC's ya want me to know about ya might as well tell me.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
New added part to temp, since the damn server is being a bitch..here is one of my last changes to my temp..>_>

Other skills: Kairo can use fire, darkness, and negativity in other's hearts as his own advantage. Yes it is actually possible, to have three elements in one body is truly a great power. Sometimes the fire is used as a back up element for his true power.The darkness of his power is mainly used as a defensive part. Like armor that is made up of complete darkenss, that sometimes takes control of his own being, but this rarely happens . the negativity of his power, comes into play for all of his previous moves, mainly when he uses his moves that are converted into Orbs, that is the main source of his negativity of his powers.

But there is other special ability that Kairo can use, it is a somewhat of a summoning technique, the way he does this is gathering his power from all three elements, the air starts to radiate with darkness, fire, and negative energy. after a while of gathering the required energy, KAiro then raises his sword high up in the air, Dawning black disappears completely, but the energy from it is converted into a giant sphere that appears in sky, it remains slate gray, but as it starts to form into a gigantic shadow of something. Then after minutes of that stage, the shadow figure takes upon a lighted form.

A massive dragon, with the wings of the color of the mighty darkness dragon that roams the home of the Unborn. It's body is the color of the fiery skin of the mighty fire dragon that protects the home of the Nobodies back in the World that never was. On to the rest of it's body; wow its very strange, for the rest of it is a mix of black, silver, and red... indeed a magnificent sight.

The abilites of this dragon is amazing, it has the power of all three dragons and plus many more. this dragon can cause many earthquakes to happen, and at the same time it can control the darkness in every location it visits. The main power it controls is an ability that can cause catastrophic damage to the world it's in, and to the opponent. It's a massive wave that is combined from gathered energy from every scale of this dragon, and to be exact, there is 10,000 scales on this dragon, so 10,000 particles of all three elements will gather, and eventually come to the mouth of the dragon, and he will fire it in a circular motion..the result, almost destroying the battle feild, however there is one weakness in this, the dragon will be de-summoned after this is completed..

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Just gotta fix bio and personality but everything else works out :D

Keybladers Temp

Original Name: Mike Mercado a.k.a Cado

Nobody /Human/ Unborn: Human (lol or what's left...can be said to be human hahaha)

Powers/ Abilities:

- Misfortune: A dark spell that the user can cast on their victims, infecting them with either Blindga or Silence. (Blinda: obvious... they can't see, Slience: Magical abilities can't be used.)

- Omen: A spell that slowly eats away at the victim to this magical attack.

- Potion Leaf: A common spell that the user can use their potions in their bag to heal them to save time.

-Firaga: A elemental based spell which allows the user to spit out, throw, or lanch a strong fire from any part of the body to their own weapon.

- Dark aura: A strong Offensive attack where the user releases darkness from his hand or weapon as it charges towards the opponent. This attack has a very strong resistance and strength. The damage dealt with this attack is not too strong, but it can pierce through certain shields.

- Dark Wing: A strong Defensive ability where the user takes out their wings and uses them as a form of a shield or protection to themselves or others. This ability can be used with just one feather, as long as the User is conscience.

- Dark Slash: A offensive attack where the user shoots out darkness from their weapon, in this case as a strong slice into the opponent.

-Hell's Claw: A strong ability where the user gives up their sight, for a moment, as the grounds will burst up with fire and explosive gases to the wide area where said user is. Sight will return within the next few days.

- Curse: A dark ability that causes the the target to be tained of darkness coming from either the user or the target's heart for a given time.

Side: Darkness

Special Abilities: (This is would be your ultimate abilities that you can only use on rare occasions in the RP so your not Godmodding, make sure you go into detail about this attack, how it works, what it does, and the effects it has on you and who you use it on)

Summon:
Brol: This ability is only offered to any of the members of the 14 Brothers. This allows Cado to summon one of his "brothers" to aid him in battle. With the help of Brol, a strong Earth spell based fighter, him and Brol can combine to use various combinations such as Molton shot and Flame Uppercut.

14 Brother's Combo: This is only in special situations where Cado summons all other 12 brothers to the battle field. This will result in a 14 elemental combo against the opponent. The attack will last for about a good hour as each brother takes turns attacking the opponent in consecutive order.

As the combo is over, the user must have a 20 minute cool off, and cannot reuse the spell until a ritual is performed. The time it takes to prepare for a ritual can take from 3 days to 7 months.

-Brol appearance:[appearance is different than other times, but don't worry the Brol you know is still the same xD] http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/annoyingfly13/Brixlage.jpg

-14 Brother's appearance: [don't mind the appearance of either Brol or Cado... this picture is just a reference to see the powers that each brother has, and yes i am aware that one of them doesn't have a name, i still need to edit that...] http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/annoyingfly13/14Brothers.png

--Cado-Angel: Double Burn: A combination move where both Cado and Angel casts their elemental spell at the same opponent, rendering the target immobilized from the burns of both spells and the aftershock, paralyzation, from the attack.

This attack is pretty strong, but lacks teamwork. If this attack fails, the user's failed spell will backfire against themselves, either rendering them burned or frozen.

Appearance: (A Pic is good but your going to have to explain what you look like too, so if you get a Pic make sure you write in detail, it doesn’t have to be a book though)

glompable_angel_bishie_XD.jpg

Personality: (At least one paragraph is good for this)

Bio: (Cado will have a different bio cause i put in the 14 brother's combo)

Cado was born and raised in Eternal Suburbs with his fellow "brothers". As it turned out, the world itself was a imprisonment for all fourteen people trapped there. After a while, it seemed like it wasn't a big deal until one of the brothers was murdered. This lead to the beliefs and findings of The Prophacy, which states that only another brother could kill a brother. With this knowledge, it was set that the remaining brothers and friends would leave the murderous brother in the world.

As time progressed in the world, the brothers finally found the way out of the world and into the real Eternal Suburbs. Sadly, unknown even to this brother, Brol was the one who got rid of the brother. Sadly Cado left Brol there as he got out of the world, to only get trapped. It was said that the world was to imprison the brothers, once they were released they were to be eliminated on the spot. With quick thinking, Cado released Brol, though the other brothers didn't know this. Brol rescued his fellow brothers and used his own being to protect Cado.

This sacrifice was too much for Cado, thus rendering him in darkness with the loss of his brother. Now he ventures to find the truth of where he is. In a recent battle with Angel, Cado discovers he can summon Brol to aid him, though after the summon runs out of power he vanishes, thus proving that he is still alive. He figures the more people he tries to team up with, the more he'll remember his brother thus adding Angel to his party.

Now Cado and Angel travel occasionally with Kage, Loen or Ryu, in hopes of finding his brother as well as any other brothers lost in the battle. The reasons why Angel agreed to the union is unknown.

Keyblade:( A Pic is good just make sure you explain the Pic too)

White Winter: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/annoyingfly13/WhiteWinter.jpg

World originated from: Eternal Suburbs

This keyblade has a very long blade with a tree as it's foundation and eerie branches sticking out. At the base of the branches, it has a very large snowflake which extends outward. The handle is made out of the roots of the tree.

The keyblade was made once Eternal Suburbs experienced their first snow storm, killing off most of the people who lived in that peaceful place. White Winter is a symbol to show the peace and chaos made from those who began the storm.

-Crimzon Hybrid

Extras: (Theme and Battle music, and anything you would like to add, you don't have to do this but if ya wanna ya know ;D)

Theme Music:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Original Name: Angel

Powers/ Abilities:
- Healing Herb: A light ability that allows Angel to create herbs out of thin air to assist in any injury that Angel or his fellow team mates have.

- Dispel: A strong Light spell which helps restore any teammate or himself with any curses.

- Curaga: A curing spell which restores life and health to the user.

- Blizzaga: A elemental based spell which allows the user to create frozen icicles or ice weapons out of thin air.

- Light Arrow: A strong Offensive attack where the user releases light from his hand and pulls from the light, shooting arrows with a very high speed and accuracy. The damage dealt with this attack is not too strong, but does pierce steel.

- Light Wing: A strong Defensive ability where the user takes out their wings and uses them as a form of a shield or protection to themselves or others. This ability can be used with just one feather, as long as the User is conscience.

- Light Slice: A offensive attack where the user shoots out light from their weapon, in this case as a enormous slash coming from a scythe.

-Heaven's Wing: A strong ability where the user gives up their sight, for a moment, as the heavens will rain down fire and brimstone to the wide area where said user is. Sight will return within the next few days.

-Purify: A light ability that causes the the target to be cleaned of all darkness for a given time.

Side: Light

Special Abilities: (This is would be your ultimate abilities that you can only use on rare occasions in the RP so your not Godmodding, make sure you go into detail about this attack, how it works, what it does, and the effects it has on you and who you use it on)

Winter Fuse: This special ability allows Angel to tap into the darkness in his heart into physical form. He only has 3 hours for this form, anymore and the transformation back into Angel will be difficult. On top of that, the more time this ability is used, the chance of him staying like this rises.

Winter Form is a special ability that Angel made for himself in a tight situations. In thus form, Winter can perform various Dark type abilities such as Dark Aura and Dark Wing.

Winter-Angel Fuse: A very strong ability that Angel contributed to Winter's appearance. This however is somewhat irreversible. In said state, the minds of both Winter and Angel collide, thus making movement difficult if both minds are not in sync.

Here is where Angelion, or Winter-Angel can perform ability that mix both darkness and light together. Such a ability like Heaven's Wing and Hell's Wing is a very powerful move where the user sacrifices their own sight to make the heavens or the Earth attack on it's own. Sight will not come back after the attack was used, making this ability a one time hit.

Of course each ability in said state will cost the user immense pain and costs, thus rendereing the time limit unneeded due to the sacrifice one must make.

Appearance:
-Winter: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/annoyingfly13/Roleplay/Winter.jpg
-Winter-Angel: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/annoyingfly13/Roleplay/Winter-Angel.jpg

-Cado-Angel: Double Burn: A combination move where both Cado and Angel casts their elemental spell at the same opponent, rendering the target immobilized from the burns of both spells and the aftershock, paralyzation, from the attack.

This attack is pretty strong, but lacks teamwork. If this attack fails, the user's failed spell will backfire against themselves, either rendering them burned or frozen.

Appearance: (A Pic is good but your going to have to explain what you look like too, so if you get a Pic make sure you write in detail, it doesn’t have to be a book though)

Angel.jpg

Angel has very course blonde hair and a very slender body. He has a pair of pearl white wings and always just wears a pair of baggy blue jeans, never shoes. Angel is always seen wearing crosses and smokes alot. He figures that's his "thing."

Personality: (At least one paragraph is good for this)

Bio: (Two paragraph’s is good for your bio, just make sure you make sense in it, for the peopel that were in it before Just make sure you say what you did over the time spent after the first one but before this one too.)

Angel is a experiment gone wrong and originated from Radiant Garden. He was the experiment that lead to the discovery of darkness in people's hearts. Ansem the Wise and his assistance captured one of the strongest Unbirth Leaders that was human. They figured if they repair the amounts of darkness in the heart with more light, then maybe the being can control both light and dark. At the time, Winter was a sick Captain under Anargos, he was the perfect specimen.

After an intense battle with Braig and Dilan, and the strong captain fell. It was there that they achieved their goals in creating a pured being untapped by darkness. With all efforts to contain him, the assistants decided to keep Angel as a secret. As Ansem found out, he send Angel out of the world as he send his apprentices to banishment. Being banished himself, Angel devoted himself to one promise and only acts to keep that promise.
Weapon:

Angel's Weapons:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/annoyingfly13/Angelsweapons.jpg

Theme Music:N/A

Battle Music: N/A

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
LOOK, A TEMPLATE.

~*~

Name
Xenjin

Nobody/Human/Unborn
Nobody

Element
Sun

Weapon

Abilities

Side
Light

Special Abilities

Appearance

Personality

Bio
[will edit]

Extras
[will edit]

Theme Music
[will edit]

Battle Music
[will edit]

OMG! A temp!
Writers block :mad:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Now I know how you do your Pixel Art, Rico. >:3

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
OMG! A temp!
Writers block :mad:

ouch a roleplayer's ultimate enemy..... i had that on mine too.... i just couldn't figure out a bio that connects well with everyone else... although i do have to explain who the 14 brothers are X_X and Cado's connect with Sol's characters... it's just so much easier to do that...

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
You've been accepted Brol, nice work on your temp. In case anyone wants to know ya can edit your temp as much as you want before the rp starts but after that the only thing you can add is abilteys and you have to learn them in the rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back