• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Buttons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you gonna hold on to your buttons after KH2?

• Hell ya, these buttons ROCK!

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Eh, I dont know. I dont think I'll need them anymore.

• Well, I would, but sadly I am without any buttons. :'(

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Hey, I just saw TMM's newly made animated buttons, and something just crossed my mind. How many of you are gonna hold on to your buttons after the game comes out?

I mean, some of you might think there's no point in keeping them, since the game will have already come out, but I think I might like to keep mine anyway, just as sort of a momento of all the hype and excitement we felt while waiting for Kingdom Hearts II.

Also if Monkeybutt, or any of us for that matter, decided to hang on to our buttons, then we could use them as a basic template for the future, when it's time to make Kingdom Hearts III buttons.(or possibly even for other Square Enix games, like Final Fantasy XII, etc.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
look at my sig... those are buttons.. and I probably will until I get a nicer sig

E

Eclipse

the buttons monkeybutt made. duh

like the ones in my sig that say "get read march 28" the little ones?

those are buttons that they made

valormode1991

TwilightSoulKey said:
the buttons monkeybutt made. duh

like the ones in my sig that say "get read march 28" the little ones?

those are buttons that they made

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! those buttons!!!!
I dont really call those buttons...more like....um....thin..ies...
yea im dumb:eek:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
TMM set out a new set of animated ones! He put them together for us too!

Look at mine! He did that for us!

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

valormode1991 said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! those buttons!!!!
I dont really call those buttons...more like....um....thin..ies...
yea im dumb:eek:
Well, Monkeybutt(the person who created them) calls them buttons. If you wanna get your hands on some of these, go to this thread: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=44242
Go to some of it's later pages to find TMM's animated buttons, like the Mickey one in my sig.

Also, people are saying that Monkeybutt'll be coming on some time tonight to announce the winners of the KH2 Activity #2 and to present some new buttons. I dont think they've told yet what new characters will be on the new buttons, but due to many requests, you can probably expect to see a Sephiroth button and a DiZ button.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
death by pawning completed my statement, and TMM put them all together! I'm so excited about that part, cause he plans on doing something cool with the anamation... look at the last page of that thread and you'll see

skilled keyblada

na theres really no point get ready for march 28. lol that would cause a fair bit of confusion round this time next year. xP

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Perhaps once KH2 is released, Monkeybutt will edit the buttons a little to say something different?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
=3 Oh dont worry. Your lovely mods will be giving out A LOT more then buttons in the next coming weeks!

Eh, I'd suggest keeping things related to this in the pinned thread, since it isn't discussing KH2.

Thanks!

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back