• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts (II) commercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiramu

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Nederlandse Reclame

I just recently found this old Dutch commercial of Kingdom Hearts. This was the commercial that made me fall in love with KH at first sigh! (I didn't even play videogames at that time..but I just tought everything (especially Sora) looked so cool as the little 11 year old I was lol). Anyway, what commercial did they have where you live, wheter it's for Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts II? We didn't have a cm for Kingdom Hearts 2 here, too bad.

Last edited:

Mylan

Did they even have commercials for kinhdom hearts ???:confused::toungesmile:

in Belgium i don't even remember seeing one
they actualy look kinda good

khlover22

Did they even have commercials for kinhdom hearts ???:confused::toungesmile:

in Belgium i don't even remember seeing one
they actualy look kinda good

:O jij woont in oostende :O

in belgium there was an english one

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i live in greece and i don't remember a single one commercial for any game!! (except sport games of course)

T

Twilight_Thorn

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Nederlandse Reclame

I just recently found this old Dutch commercial of Kingdom Hearts. This was the commercial that made me fall in love with KH at first sigh! (I didn't even play videogames at that time..but I just tought everything (especially Sora) looked so cool a little 11 year old lol). Anyway, what commercial did they have where you live, wheter it's for Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts II? We didn't have a cm for Kingdom Hearts 2 here, too bad.

i like the english 1 better.......!!! OMFG, is that yaoi on ur avatar?!!! urgh!! *barfs*
p.s. sorry 4 the double-post!

Seiramu

@Sunset Seeker
They're talking Dutch, a language spoken in Belgium and in Holland.

Also, yeah, you could say my avatar is 'yaoi'. But yaoi is male on male sex, you don't see Axel and Roxas doing those things on my avatar now do you ;D? But you can say it's a BL (Boys Love) avatar.

T

Twilight_Thorn

@Sunset Seeker
They're talking Dutch, a language spoken in Belgium and in Holland.

Also, yeah, you could say my avatar is 'yaoi'. But yaoi is male on male sex, you don't see Axel and Roxas doing those things on my avatar now do you ;D? But you can say it's a BL (Boys Love) avatar.

@_@ ............... *shivers*

Rix

:)
Awards
There was no commercials for it in Norway:( I would have never started to play KH if it wasn't or a friend that convinced me to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back