• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS II Dusk Plushie On Sale September 27!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
My local comic book shop has several of those Heartless plushies. I was surprised. If I were collecting them, I would have nabbed it in a heartbeat. I will say they have been doing a great job with these little guys. Should be a nice set once the Flood is released.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
For people interested in ordering it, when a listing for it appears on a site like Play Asia or Hobby Link Japan, we'll link it!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
For people interested in ordering it, when a listing for it appears on a site like Play Asia or Hobby Link Japan, we'll link it!

tumblr_lya1kt8GAE1qjokxe.gif

iLeen

Awards
Soooo, I was browsing through the khinsider pages to look for the old news about a phone headphone cover thingy (I forget what it's called, hence the browsing) and I came across this and realized that it'll be out tomorrow! :D

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The one in the HobbyLink Japan page has been discontinued. MY GOSH I WAS FREAKING EYEING THAT ONE

If anyone, anyone, would be so kind to get an additional one somewhere and able to ship it overseas to where I live, I'd be very much obliged. I'd even pay for the shipping fee!

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's even more adorable than the heartless plushie. 0_0

136199Goat

The one in the HobbyLink Japan page has been discontinued. MY GOSH I WAS FREAKING EYEING THAT ONE

If anyone, anyone, would be so kind to get an additional one somewhere and able to ship it overseas to where I live, I'd be very much obliged. I'd even pay for the shipping fee!
I second this wholeheartedly

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If you're located in New York, NYCC should have it next month ^_^

B-b-b-but I'm... what about me? I'm like... 9,500 miles away from NYC... that's half a world away. T_T

I think I'll just sulk in the corner and wait until someone lists it on eBay. My offer still stands, though. :p

kupo1121

Awards
B-b-b-but I'm... what about me? I'm like... 9,500 miles away from NYC... that's half a world away. T_T

I think I'll just sulk in the corner and wait until someone lists it on eBay. My offer still stands, though. :p

If you can send me the money beforehand (as a good that way if something goes wrong Paypal can refund you immediately, never send money as a gift since there is no way to get it back O_O), I can pick you one up at NYCC. I just don't want to buy one at NYCC and end up being stuck with it ^_^ I also have no idea how much shipping to Singapore is or how to do it @_@

kupo1121

Awards
Sorry to double-post, but I went to NYCC today and nothing...zilch -__- No Dusk plush, no new KH Play Arts figures, nothing. Quite a disappointment on the KH front but oh well :( Not sure why they still don't have the Dusk plush...guess I'll go search for them online then >_<

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Sorry to double-post, but I went to NYCC today and nothing...zilch -__- No Dusk plush, no new KH Play Arts figures, nothing. Quite a disappointment on the KH front but oh well :( Not sure why they still don't have the Dusk plush...guess I'll go search for them online then >_<

PHEW. Luckily I totally forgot about this.

But still, no Dusk? That's kind of a let-down. As for new Play Arts, I'm pretty positive that the new ones they're going to release are Sora and Riku from DDD that will release next month. Nothing else's been heard about new Play Arts other than these two.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, all the merchandise there is old unfortunately. I'm surprised they don't even have something menial like the 1.5 towel or iPhone 5 case.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Wow, SE actually made official iPhone cases? That's quite neat.

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, all the merchandise there is old unfortunately. I'm surprised they don't even have something menial like the 1.5 towel or iPhone 5 case.

Okay, so I talked to the head staff there (including the guy who brings Nomura his lunch...that's a dream job for me jk) and from what I was told:

- The Play Arts figures are out in Japan but they should be out in the US by year's end (they are aiming for the Xmas season)
- The Dusk plush will NOT be sold in the US, neither will the Heartless plush, towel, pencil case, etc. In order to sell those items in the US they need a license for every item and they, for reason she does not know, have decided not to pursue the licenses in the US for the plush, pencil case, towel, etc. :( There is a Thearhythm iPhone case though so the KH one might eventually come over...

Oh well, guess I'm importing everything since I want that plush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back