• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Challenges (For experts)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SephirothXCloud

Hi, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, but I wanted to give the experts a few challenges that (probably) have never been done before.

1. Donald and Goofy

In this challenge, only Donald and Goofy can attack everything (unless unavailable) until the end of the game. Sora's only allowed to do the finishers (if required). This is quite tedious, yes, but it's not impossible. This also wouldn't be any fun since the player can't attack until Donald and Goofy are gone.

Restrictions:
- Limits
- Summons
- Sora attacking enemies with more than 1 HP
- Drive Forms requiring Donald and/or Goofy meaning only Limit Form is allowed
- Dying for the entirety of the game

2. No Unconscious Party Members

In this challenge, your party members can't be unconscious ever. Sora's allowed to die but the rest aren't. This is pretty hard because you'll need to defend yourself AND your party members from dying.

Restrictions:
- Summons
- Drive Forms requiring party members meaning only Limit Form is allowed

3. No Keyblade

In this challenge, you can't attack with normal, valor, wisdom, master, limit, or final Sora. You're only allowed to attack with Anti-Form.

Restrictions:
- Attacking with Normal Sora
- All drive forms except Anti-Form

4. Reflect Challenge

In this challenge, you're only allowed to "attack" with Reflect as soon as you get it. Until then, you can do anything you want.

Restrictions:
- All forms of attack except for the splash effect of Reflect (When you get Reflect)

If you would like to proceed through these challenges (Which I doubt anyone would do) please record it and post your videos online. Give me the link so the people and I can see it.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Welcome to the KHInsinder forums.

I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I have played 2FM since 2007, so I do have a decent understanding of the game mechanics.
Atm, my PS2 is packed away so I can't try these challenges out myself, but #4 would be one I might be interested in trying when I can.

But I will tell you that challenges #2 & #3 are as close to impossible as it gets.

Party members in KHII suck if they don't have both 'Second Chance' and 'Once More'. Goofy gets both of those, but Donald doesn't, meaning that late-game if Donald gets hit once he dies.
This is pretty hard because you'll need to defend yourself AND your party members from dying.
But enemies also have Area-Of-Effect attacks, that will hit your party members even if you defended in front of them, so Donald still dies.

I guess this could be plausible through the use of Gamesharks codes, and the likes.
Doing this legit would mean you would not be able to go Anti-Form until after the first Hollow Bastion visit.
Then in-between EVERY SINGLE FIGHT stand at a save point, go into a Drive Form, exit World, enter World, go into Drive Form, rinse and repeat, in order to increase your Anti-points.
Then when you enter a fight hope for those max 25% chance of Anti Form always kicks in, and you get to defeat all enemies before Anti runs out or you have to start the fight over again.

So I think those two are pretty much impossible.

Silverwarrior

Also with 3, unless you have limit form available solo fights are an issue, and even then you cant beat agrabah (especially on the carpet as everything is locked) nor the pride lands (optional), and olympus would be a problem as the hydra needs an RC to finish, and the mandatory cups lock out drive forms (as does the curse come to think of it)...so yeah multiple issues haha.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hi, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, but I wanted to give the experts a few challenges that (probably) have never been done before.

1. Donald and Goofy

In this challenge, only Donald and Goofy can attack everything (unless unavailable) until the end of the game. Sora's only allowed to do the finishers (if required). This is quite tedious, yes, but it's not impossible. This also wouldn't be any fun since the player can't attack until Donald and Goofy are gone.

Restrictions:
- Limits
- Summons
- Sora attacking enemies with more than 1 HP
- Drive Forms requiring Donald and/or Goofy meaning only Limit Form is allowed
- Dying for the entirety of the game

Quite easy to do, but extremely time-consuming.

2. No Unconscious Party Members

In this challenge, your party members can't be unconscious ever. Sora's allowed to die but the rest aren't. This is pretty hard because you'll need to defend yourself AND your party members from dying.

Restrictions:
- Summons
- Drive Forms requiring party members meaning only Limit Form is allowed

This heavily depends on the difficulty. I don't think it's possible on critical mode (especially lvl1), but on beginner, it should be super easy.

3. No Keyblade

In this challenge, you can't attack with normal, valor, wisdom, master, limit, or final Sora. You're only allowed to attack with Anti-Form.

Restrictions:
- Attacking with Normal Sora
- All drive forms except Anti-Form

So basically, Donald and Goofy still have to do everything except when you go into Anti-Form? Meh, even more time-consuming.

4. Reflect Challenge

In this challenge, you're only allowed to "attack" with Reflect as soon as you get it. Until then, you can do anything you want.

Restrictions:
- All forms of attack except for the splash effect of Reflect (When you get Reflect)

Same goes for this.

Dunno, none of those challenges sound very "difficult", just really annoying to do because it takes ages. Sorry, but watching Donald and Goofy fight all the time isn't hard but boring. :s

Sepulchritude

I kind of want to do number 4 now. Sure, it could be boring, but it does a decent amount of damage used at the right times.

But I can't wait for the Lingering Will fight and Sephiroth. Both are optional but they are probably doable with only Reflect.

QFSW

I'd try these on individual fights as I love stupid challenges but definitely wont try the whole game like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back